Search

SpeedWorld NEW SJ'R Sorex pre-mounted Racing tires

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Applesauce
Hey Guys,

We are going to be running a spec class this summer and the tire is going to be a Sorex 36.

What traction compound works the best on this tire and what is the tire prep steps?

Thanks for your help

First use tire tweek for 15 - 20 min
Second use Buggy Grip for 10 min then wipe of and go racing and if you want you can also heat up the tires up to 135 deg for 10 min and go racing.

You can also use paragon for 1 minute then wipe off and heat the tires up if you want.

Hope this helps Billy
Old 05-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

how much and where could i buys these tires? how are people running these already
Old 05-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=s13evo;5835753]how much and where could i buys these tires? how are people running these already[/QUOTE

Hello s13evo, you can go to WWW.SPEEDWORLDRACEWAY.COM and order on line when they are in stock or please ask your local hobby shop if they carry these tires.

I sent the tires to Jaco today and the inserts will be leaving Japan on thursday or Friday and should arrive in the USA in 4 days.
The tires shold be in stock full force in about two weeks.

Thanks Billy
Old 05-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Hello everyone, The SJ-R tires wil start be glued on Thursday and will start being delevired by Friday of next week.

I will start calling hobby shops that have b/o's tomorrow.

We will have SJ-R 36,32,28 and 24r

Thank you for your support
Billy
Old 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YLLIB
Hello everyone, The SJ-R tires wil start be glued on Thursday and will start being delevired by Friday of next week.
It would be super-awesome if we could get some 36R's at the store just in time for next friday's-nights race (the 5th).
Old 05-27-2009, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 94eg!
It would be super-awesome if we could get some 36R's at the store just in time for next friday's-nights race (the 5th).
Billy can make that happen...702-889-9554
Old 05-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Tech Master

Hello guys, I will do everything possible to make this happen. I know Jac received product today and he will start on it as soon as possible. JACO products come first, JACO doing me the favor.

Billy
Old 05-27-2009, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Hello guys, I will do everything possible to make this happen. I know Jac received product today and he will start on it as soon as possible. JACO products come first, JACO doing me the favor.

Billy
Billy,

What's the price for these tires going to be once they are in stock?

Brian
Old 06-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

I will start calling hobby shops that have b/o's tomorrow.

We will have SJ-R 36,32,28 and 24r

Billy

Hi Billy,

What is the status on these tires? I've been desperately holding off on buying new tires so that I can order these.

Thanks,
Marc
Old 06-04-2009, 04:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wiggles
Hi Billy,

What is the status on these tires? I've been desperately holding off on buying new tires so that I can order these.

Thanks,
Marc
II am hoping the tires will be in the middle of next week here at SpeedWorld or before. JACO started gluing the SJ-R'S last Thursday so they are almost done and the 32 and 28r are getting started today, most likely. Possibly, JACO might be able to ship the tires out from their plant so all the hobby shops can receive them faster on the east coast.

If you’re a racer you might want to check with your hobby shop and see if they are going to carry the SJ-R tires, some hobby shops made commitments to other tires beside JACO & SJ-R’S and they are not ordering any of the SJ-R tires.
I have called and spoke with all ordering reps of each hobby shop that send a dealer app in or left several messages that I called. If you’re a racer you can go to www.speedworldraceway.com and go to online ordering and order the tires and I will e-mail you any info that you might need to know.

Sorry guys, if your local hobby shop doesn’t want to order our product or get back with me after I have left several message with them personally, I will not keep calling them and become a pain, I am not that way. They have to want to carry our products.

I will help out all you mail order customers in any way I can and I will get back with you with any info what is going on in the next week. So just go on line and order and I will call back.

Important info: Our 2 NEW web-site for both the SJ-R Tires and SOREX products will be WWW.SOREXUSA.COM & WWW.SJ-RRACING.COM they both should be up by the end of June. All dealers that will be carrying our products will be on these two sites where to purchase from, race information, new products and specials will be found at these two sites.

I will keep everybody up on info the best I can.

Thank you for your time and support
Billy Bowerman Jr.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:11 AM
Tech Master

REEDY TO SHIP & BACK IN STOCK SJ-R 36R

SJ-R Racing pre-mounts 36r are back in stock. The tires will start being shipped out today Friday 6/4 for all those customer that have back orders with the 36r's.
The SJ-R 28R and 32R should be ready end of next week.

All the hobby shops will also be getting the tires and I will ship the SJ-R 32R and SJ-R 28r next week.

If you have any question please call or e-mail me. If you would like to order tires, now is the time.

Billy Bowerman Jr.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:20 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

REEDY TO SHIP & BACK IN STOCK SJ-R 36R

SJ-R Racing pre-mounts 36r are back in stock. The tires will start being shipped out today Friday 6/4 for all those customer that have back orders with the 36r's.
The SJ-R 28R and 32R should be ready end of next week.

All the hobby shops will also be getting the tires and I will ship the SJ-R 32R and SJ-R 28r next week.

If you have any question please call or e-mail me. If you would like to order tires, now is the time.

Billy Bowerman Jr.
Billy, pleasure meeting you at the reedy. you have an awesome facility, cant wait to get back there again.

question.. can the hobby shop i frequent order direct from you?

- Chris
Old 06-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Hebiki
Billy, pleasure meeting you at the reedy. you have an awesome facility, cant wait to get back there again.

question.. can the hobby shop i frequent order direct from you?

- Chris
The hobby can call me and I will send them a dealer app and set them up or you can order direct from my mail order site.
Thanks BILLY
Old 06-08-2009, 11:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Billy,

Will any of this new batch be on the rumored black Jaco Prisms? Loving the SJ-R 36s - I have a set I use for practice now but over 15 runs and still usable - great product!
Old 06-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Catalyst
Billy,

Will any of this new batch be on the rumored black Jaco Prisms? Loving the SJ-R 36s - I have a set I use for practice now but over 15 runs and still usable - great product!
Yeah I wanna know also

I cant wait for some black jaco rims! Those are going to look sick!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.