Search

Talkin' with Josh Cyrul

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 12:20 AM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Hi Josh

Thanks for the advice. I had no idea that GRP made The TRC tyres and wheels. So basically when you run the 40 shore TRCs and the 40 shore FAST TIRES. There is no difference correct? Any differences in the foam at all.

And sorry Josh just one more question how do you rate the TRINTY batteries compared to the SMCs.

Thanks Josh
Old 11-18-2003, 12:32 AM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default grp

oops

Does any body know if UFRA is made by GRP also??

Sorrryyy

Regards
Old 11-18-2003, 12:47 AM
Tech Master

GRP, Gandini is Italian. They have like 10 brands. UFRA is from Switzerland.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Josh, I hope you don’t mind me commenting on the photo of your body.

RC Paperboy, that is one of Josh’s body. I ran one last weekend and I personally like it a lot, I picked up lap times quite a bit.

Last edited by mcsquish; 11-20-2003 at 09:40 AM.
Old 11-18-2003, 05:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Josh-- Will Larry have any of your bodies soon.
Old 11-18-2003, 07:24 AM
Mag
Tech Initiate

If anyone is interested in what brands are made by GRP, check...

www.grpgandini.com
Old 11-18-2003, 08:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Diff vs. spool

JOsh,

remember when I was asking about the diff needing rebuilt? Well I rebuilt it and really locked it down and it helped a lot-thanks!! But its so tight now-isnt it almost a spool-or is there no comparison between a tight diff and spool?

Thanks,
Ray

Last edited by rayhuang; 11-18-2003 at 08:40 AM.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

not that I'm Josh, but... any diff no matter how tight you make it will still slip some in the corners by design. A spool is just that... no way to slip. I tried one and couldn't drive it and went back to diffs. All I have to say is that Josh is the MAN since he can drive a spool.
Old 11-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

tempest2000-Thats what I was thinking. It may be tight on the car stand-but on the track it s slipping!! Thanks!!
Old 11-18-2003, 09:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Talking canadian champs eh

eh josh
its rick endler (one of the cranky canuks) from the days of the old larrys store on utica friday nights.....that was good fun then eh...hooters and larrys watch camera.....virtual reality rustler....that was some good times anyway..... that body rocks buddy.....ran it for stock and it seemed to shave times considerably...you know what your doing i dont need to tell ya it works you know.. anyway ill seeya at the champs i think my buddy scottd emailed ya.......your new 12th scale? is it on hold? also you going to larrys anytime soon for any test sessions before the champs? im just wondering i think im going next week monday or tuesday....i figure get all my stuff in high gear for my first champs...im pretty stoked

Last edited by endler; 11-18-2003 at 09:13 AM.
Old 11-18-2003, 09:25 AM
Tech Addict

oh i forgot one other thing i need to do is set somthing up with you to bring some of your bodys and gear in to my store here in windsor, so at some time you can email me or we will just talk in cleveland...thanks buddy see ya there... [email protected]
Old 11-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Darryl - Cool! Thanks!!

coastaltony - Have your local hobby shop contact us at [email protected]. We will send them out pricing info so they can get bodies ordered!!

RCpaperboy - Thanks for posting the pic!! I was going to post that one today but I saw you beat me to it!!....lol...

Jeff - Cool and Cool!!...lol... Just give me a jingle when you guys have a min...

border r/c - I will be at the Winter Nats and I will be running Kyosho 200mm sedan...

LOSI KID - Basically, yes... The tires are the same. The only ones that are different are the Cyan and Plaid TC fronts - those are a TRC only tire as far as I know... As far as batteries... I am very impressed with my SMC's...

Adam - I am going to try and make it out there in the next few days to talk to Larry and try to get some CEFX stuff in his shop....

Ray - There is a difference!! Even if it's super tight it still moves and drives different than a pure spool...

endler - LOL... I remember those days...lol... Have your hobby shop e-mail me at [email protected].... I'm glad you liked the body and my new 1/12 car will debut with Spashett and I driving it at the Champs... Larry's for a test session?? I don't think so but I should be out there after the Champs....
Old 11-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Smile

hey josh!
when u will came to malaysia hah?
Old 11-18-2003, 10:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Endler, what's up you crazy canuks... Need any more tc bodies... when you goingto be in at Larry's, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] if not see you in Cleveland, you gonna bring some of that fine Canadian beer this year?

Greg
Old 11-18-2003, 10:40 AM
Tech Addict

eh greg whats up i sure miss you guys over at larrys ..... i havent got my crap together yet to come and run on fri and sun....hows everybody there? hope everyones doing well. tc bodys? yeah what do you got? i still got that one i dont use it its too slow(well it was yours greg)...lol ... what do you think of the losi alpha you think its any good for cleveland? i think you will see a ocean of them... but if you guys know different let me know k thanks.....beer now that you mention it..... i can take a couple orders if you want.... nuthin like canadian brew eh!! you guys can email me at [email protected]......josh i do all the ordering for the hobby shop here so just send the info there and we will get some stuff ordered up k see ya at the turkey race
eh josh remember the radar gun and you guys having foot races down the front straight? i always new there was somthing different bout them americans

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.