Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final? >

Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 09:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PARK YOUNG HUN
hahahaha.....

very funny...did you watch the final for m-chassis class in malaysia?

if you really wached final, you can not say to us like that....

all mini drivers knows about " hongkong drivers car too fast during the final

race"

if you can not trust me you can ask to the other country drivers about that...

hahahaha....

ps.you know tac2008 rules doesn't allow modification to the motor.

so how can he make comm smaller without modification...hahaha
Mr Park Young Hun,

You can see the video clearly, at the first your car is the faster one.
The following you is Perry Leung. At video 33 second Perry Leung and Wu crash together, Perry keep 2 and Wu drop to 4, your car already got a long distance advantage. At 1:02, Wu crash to a corner, he still at 4 and your car already got a 2-3 corner advantage. 1:11, you get involve to the crown and lost the position, you become the second, Wu still on 4. At 1:47, you still in 2, but the distance between you and the third place, is the length of the straight road. I really don't know why you still say Hong Kong Player car fast. Yes, fast, but that is Perry Leung's Car, not Wu. Perry got the second final.

You have crash at 1:57, then third and fourth go over you. Then you have lost the position.

Pls be fair and be frank to youself.

Video already tell the truth.
http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=5yi5xOiHeaI

Take a look youself.

And, Perry motor also got disassembly and he motor comm is 7.58.
More, Judge check all of your's motor, your motor is the fastest one.....

More, here is the final result of the Mini Final 3
http://bbs.rc-evo.com/attachment.php...96&nothumb=yes

See the fastest lap yourself.....

Last edited by Amat; 09-10-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Angry hmm...

plz...don't tell me lying.....

you know why?

when the jugde(japanese) checked my motor rpm, that was just 16050 rpm.

why did you say to us lie,if you don't believe that,you can ask to judge about

that use the e-mail.

one more thing when the judge check my motor rpm after finish the final,

he laugh at me, you know why?

because my motor rpm is too low. understood?

you can ask it to jude also.hahahaha...

and did you see the two hongkong drivers comm after finish the final,

i saw that my comm is still shiny and it's color is not red, it is normal.

but both of hongkong drivers comm is not shiny and it's color is alredy red

and middle of comm color is black. it means when they use this motor,

during that time it's tunning too much fast!!!!

hahahaha....

ok...if they didn't cutt the comm why their's comm color is red?

they used comm drop there?

that is illegal also...hahahaha....

ps.if you wanna cutt your comm perfectly, you used hudy commlath

with cobra diamond bit(for stock)

hahahaha....
Old 09-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Old 09-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Tech Rookie

everyone lie except you PARK!!! ... so let you win .. haha
Old 09-10-2008, 10:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by PARK YOUNG HUN
plz...don't tell me lying.....

you know why?

when the jugde(japanese) checked my motor rpm, that was just 16050 rpm.

why did you say to us lie,if you don't believe that,you can ask to judge about

that use the e-mail.

one more thing when the judge check my motor rpm after finish the final,

he laugh at me, you know why?

because my motor rpm is too low. understood?

you can ask it to jude also.hahahaha...

and did you see the two hongkong drivers comm after finish the final,

i saw that my comm is still shiny and it's color is not red, it is normal.

but both of hongkong drivers comm is not shiny and it's color is alredy red

and middle of comm color is black. it means when they use this motor,

during that time it's tunning too much fast!!!!

hahahaha....

ok...if they didn't cutt the comm why their's comm color is red?

they used comm drop there?

that is illegal also...hahahaha....

ps.if you wanna cutt your comm perfectly, you used hudy commlath

with cobra diamond bit(for stock)

hahahaha....
Well, you said your motor is 16050, but you car still can fast like that, amazing! And about what you said about the comm is not true, Wu motor comm is shinny colour when checking, no red colour. The judge also said that why he motor comm head so bright. You can email to ask the judge if you think that I'm lie.

I dont want to disclose but you tell us you know how to cut comm with hudy comm lathe.

And, you still dont know what is the problem......

Whatever using which kind the comm lathe, those knife got a thickness.
Then, if you want to cut the stock motor, the knife have to change the position as the knife got a thichness, you can't cut the comm at once. After that, you have to change the knife position to cut the other part. That is the first issue, how can you ensure the first time and the second time, knife is at the same position? Those comm lathe just use screw to hold the knife? And how about the angle's? How deep is the first time and the second time?

You give though a word which can cut it left and then right.... Have you really try it before and have you check it in detail what will happen on the comm and the faber spacing?

For these issue, what ever you are using cobra or hudy, it will make the comm got a line in the middle. Try it if you don't believe.

Those motor that HK racer have no such line.

Or, you can said that they can make everything perfectly..... Then, if you are race with some can make everything perfectly racer, you lose, what you can said as they already make the perfect stuff. More, there are no perfect racer in the world.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Tech Initiate

One more really interest thing.

Everyone know that, if you win the TAC race, they will disassembly you car, including the motor.

If I'm the racer which know that they will disassembly my car, do I still go cut the comm and let them to check it?

Unless I totally believe that the judge will help and pass it. If the judge really do like that, you lose, what can you said? And the truth is the judge call the team manager and the racer and said about this and want both of them to explain, as he cannot explain it also.

It is really non-sense to think like that, but this is the only answer for the people which still believe on HK racer motor faster or make cheat.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Tech Rookie

Why all issue just about judge biasness ????

How about the Carpet issue ??? ..
where is tamiya standard for organisisng the race ???
The event doesnt match the tamiya tagline " best quality in the world "
Old 09-10-2008, 10:33 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Nova F1 Racer
Remember, any racer is not a cheater unless they get caught...

BTW, I can add 1000-1500 RPMs to any silver can just by doing 2 things to it... And not taking it apart either... Of course the comm additive I would use is deemed HAZMAD chemical but is illegal since 1972 or somewhere arund that time.... I got it from my wife's uncle that used to work at GE building/testing jet engines.. I got about 2 tablespoons let and can't make it either....
People always like to blaming on others, if they lose. If the race is not a fair race, dont join! How come you join this for several year and still said it is not fair. Strange people thinking.

Learn why you lose and make it better next time. Blaming on everything will not leading you grow up. If you think HK racer really use the stock comm, you can try next time to see can you make perfect comm and the judge can't check it out.

Don't telling me you always make clean race, if it is true, TT01 with short spring, DB01 without the adjust ring will not happen. Just see how many Country Team leader think it is useful and pass this setting, then it become legal. No country team leader support, then it is illegal.

Last edited by Amat; 09-10-2008 at 10:50 AM.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by fc3s

Yeah~ I agree, how come so many fur comes out.....
We have to clean it every race after.
And also carpet no traction, HAHA.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:49 AM
Tech Rookie

The races on the Pre-qualifiying for the TAC final races has the same cheap carpet . The cheapest quality that usually use for temporay expo or exabition booth.

MC hair too much i think ...
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

honestly, it was a good competition (for me in gt) the hk driver in the gt class is really fast. Unfortunately, for me i was in the b main Someone complained about our team after the saturday's qualifying that we used illegal traction compound.... because i brought my trinity red dot traction compound i just brought it because that is what we used last year in taiwan's tamiya asian cup (so i thought i'll just bring it because in our local track we use paragon). i only used that trinity traction compound when i was practicing with free practice on friday, after the controlled practice and after the qualifying rounds of saturday. However, when our team leader asked us about that if we used that traction compound during the qualifying and controlled practice my answer is NO ... sunday's qualifying and finals i left the traction compound in our room so that there will be no gossip about that anymore. If you'll see the traction compound that tamiya provided for all countries that participated you'll see that our bottle was empty.

well about the carpet. it's only my second time playing with carpet first one was last year in taiwan's tac. well what can i say about the carpet .... carpet = hairy car after a heat

josh
Old 09-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Tech Rookie

The races on the Pre qualifiying In Malaysia for the TAC final races has the same cheap carpet . The cheapest quality that usually use for temporay expo or exabition booth.

Old 09-10-2008, 10:58 AM
Tech Initiate

The races on the Pre-qualifiying for the TAC final races has the same cheap carpet . The cheapest quality that usually use for temporay expo or exabition booth.

Well, you have to know that, every TAC race mostly can't earn money, just spending money. No joining fee, have to pay for a high price for renting the shopping mall. All TAC have to hold in shopping mall as they need effect of promotion. Expanditure of a TAC is not cheap.

For the expanditure problem, the next TAC may be cancel.... as no country want to affort this expanditure race......
Old 09-10-2008, 11:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by bmmer701
honestly, it was a good competition (for me in gt) the hk driver in the gt class is really fast. Unfortunately, for me i was in the b main Someone complained about our team after the saturday's qualifying that we used illegal traction compound.... because i brought my trinity red dot traction compound i just brought it because that is what we used last year in taiwan's tamiya asian cup (so i thought i'll just bring it because in our local track we use paragon). i only used that trinity traction compound when i was practicing with free practice on friday, after the controlled practice and after the qualifying rounds of saturday. However, when our team leader asked us about that if we used that traction compound during the qualifying and controlled practice my answer is NO ... sunday's qualifying and finals i left the traction compound in our room so that there will be no gossip about that anymore. If you'll see the traction compound that tamiya provided for all countries that participated you'll see that our bottle was empty.

well about the carpet. it's only my second time playing with carpet first one was last year in taiwan's tac. well what can i say about the carpet .... carpet = hairy car after a heat

josh
HAHA, I dont know how's the trinity effect, but for HK team, much more traction compound is useless and why using MM traction compound just becuase the shop sell it.....HA

Some comment said that, no traction compound, and use brand new tyre got the best effect.

More, not just the traction compound, the motor clean also a problem. How come only tamiya motor clean first and then approve to use other one later? Just because the shop sold out the tamiya motor clean.....

Anyway, I think Organizer of Malaysia already try their best!^_^

And the promotion girl at the last day really good!
Old 09-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Drama........ So did anyone have fun?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.