Northeast Grand Slam Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Northeast Grand Slam Series

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Tech Master

I'm really looking forward to this race. It'll be my first trip out to 360....I always like going to new places. The facility looks quite impressive (which is one of the main reasons we wanted to put it in the Slam!).

Another thing that's impressive is the distances that several racers have traveled/will travel to these events. For example, Casey Rettke (and friends) drove from New Hampshire to The Gate back in October, and Eric Anderson flew all the way up from Tennesee to participate at the last event in Canada. This time, I see that Ken Miller and Sean Bushnell will be coming all the way from Ft. Wayne, IN. Thanks for the support, guys!

I'll be there bright and early on Friday morning, waiting outside and licking the windows until the doors open. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave on Sunday morning to head back to Pittsburgh. There's a certain sporting event back home that night, and I have tickets.

See everyone soon!
Old 01-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Is there a cap on entries? I'm thinking of coming down as I received huge pressure from both Casey and Bruce tonight. Just need to pull a few strings to ensure it.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Damn straight.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default travel

Originally Posted by ~McSmooth~
I'm really looking forward to this race. It'll be my first trip out to 360....I always like going to new places. The facility looks quite impressive (which is one of the main reasons we wanted to put it in the Slam!).

Another thing that's impressive is the distances that several racers have traveled/will travel to these events. For example, Casey Rettke (and friends) drove from New Hampshire to The Gate back in October, and Eric Anderson flew all the way up from Tennesee to participate at the last event in Canada. This time, I see that Ken Miller and Sean Bushnell will be coming all the way from Ft. Wayne, IN. Thanks for the support, guys!

I'll be there bright and early on Friday morning, waiting outside and licking the windows until the doors open. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave on Sunday morning to head back to Pittsburgh. There's a certain sporting event back home that night, and I have tickets.

See everyone soon!

Randy and Janet Grosse will be coming in from Minot, North Dakota......now that is travelling!!!!
Old 01-14-2009, 04:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

What time do the doors open on Friday? I know the schedule on the flyer says open practice 12-8pm, but I was wondering if we can get there earlier to set up?

Safe travels to all the out-of-towners. Dress warm...high of 10 deg on Friday.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:48 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman
What time do the doors open on Friday? I know the schedule on the flyer says open practice 12-8pm, but I was wondering if we can get there earlier to set up?

Safe travels to all the out-of-towners. Dress warm...high of 10 deg on Friday.
steve - make sure to get a lot of laps on that green track friday afternoon so you can work in a groove for the rest of us
Old 01-14-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoelV
Is there a cap on entries? I'm thinking of coming down as I received huge pressure from both Casey and Bruce tonight. Just need to pull a few strings to ensure it.
Hey Joel there is still room
Old 01-14-2009, 05:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman

Safe travels to all the out-of-towner's. Dress warm...high of 10 deg on Friday.
For all of you out of towner's I will be at the track definitely by 10 (possibly earlier)
Old 01-14-2009, 06:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm leaving Maryland at 5am. Should be there around 10 to 10:30.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by flyernemesis
Randy and Janet Grosse will be coming in from Minot, North Dakota......now that is travelling!!!!
WOW!!............. Showing the Love!!...........I also heard that it was -37 degrees last night in North Dakota...........Now that's cold!!!

Travel safe!
Old 01-14-2009, 06:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey all..

Wish I was able to make this event. Sorry I'm afraid of the cold weather now days..LOL I know the staff and racers at 360 will have a awesome event. Best of luck to all I wish I was able to come. I have mailed some door prizes for event to track.

Have a blast guys....
Old 01-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Awwww Dude.....

ok.

All hail the Beaver.

Hope to see you soon John.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by John Tag
Hey all..

Wish I was able to make this event. I have mailed some door prizes for event to track.

Have a blast guys....

Sorry to hear that John........I know Team Express are going to bring the fight all weekend long.......Hope to see you soon.

All the best!
Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Can't Wait Boys,

We are leaving Canada at 4am Friday morning in hopes of being there for noon or earlier. Hope you guys have the maps drawn up for the local Bars and Dance Bars lol.

See You All On Friday

PS: Casey it will be great seeing you again Brother missed you at Fastcats

Bazzer
Old 01-14-2009, 10:05 AM
Tech Addict

What time will 360 actually be opening its doors on Friday?

It would seem bad for folks to get there earlier than that.

I thought it was noon?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.