Wiki Posts
Search

Muchmore Appreciation Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Two Questions:

- What is the difference between the v-made traction compounds (green / yellow) and the red and blue sap traction compounds?

Also, I ordered some of the yellow stuff from nexus and it seemed a bunch of it was missing from the bottle (about an inch). Seemed like a lot for a $17 bottle of sauce (which is way too much for what you get by the way). Is that typical for that stuff? The red and blue sap I bought the bottles were full.

thanks.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Much More products are great and with the support from Hobbico it's only gonna get better!

I have had the opportunity to test the new Cell equalizer and it's pretty cool. It's small and there are no extra cables to plug in or anything. It works great too!

Keep an eye on Much More, there is some pretty slick stuff comming!
Old 05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

you wont find nicer looking pit gear anywhere, i swear by their stuff, its amazing quality but you'll pay for it.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I like the absolute tyres. 24's work real good on a cool asphalt track.

Ive got 2 Muchnoise cellmasters chargers and they are excellent. Small things like if the source volts fall or gets low you can transfer it to another source and it will keep charger where it left off. Clever.
Although the twin fans sound like a retarded concord about to take flight even after oiling.
Old 05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

COST MORE is right.... Seen guys locally spend 180$ on a powersupply that i matched in performance with a quality pyramid power supply for 55$.... Pyramid been making PS longer then most have been alive on this forum!

There stuff is nice but it aint perfect. I find my CTX i big pain in the A-- to setup and use... yes i know how to do it all but compared to my others chargers its just not as easy to use. I would never expect a newbie to figuer out how to set up this thing...
Old 05-08-2008, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joel Lagace
COST MORE is right.... Seen guys locally spend 180$ on a powersupply that i matched in performance with a quality pyramid power supply for 55$.... Pyramid been making PS longer then most have been alive on this forum!

There stuff is nice but it aint perfect. I find my CTX i big pain in the A-- to setup and use... yes i know how to do it all but compared to my others chargers its just not as easy to use. I would never expect a newbie to figuer out how to set up this thing...
Power Master 24A Power Supply 139.99 Tower. The Pyramid PS does not have auto voltage select from 110~220, weight is another factor and size. All Power Master PS are built in house at Muchmore.

I think the charger is very easy to use if you have any question please ask.

Last edited by gijoe64; 05-08-2008 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by or8ital
Two Questions:

- What is the difference between the v-made traction compounds (green / yellow) and the red and blue sap traction compounds?

Also, I ordered some of the yellow stuff from nexus and it seemed a bunch of it was missing from the bottle (about an inch). Seemed like a lot for a $17 bottle of sauce (which is way too much for what you get by the way). Is that typical for that stuff? The red and blue sap I bought the bottles were full.

thanks.
Sorry for the late reply

I have not used the V-made Traction compounds or the Red and Blue Sap. I will be testing soon and fill you in on what I think.

If you were missing fluid from the bottle I would call Nexus and see what they can do, I have V-made bottles on my desk and they are all full. Cost,
Muchmore has put alot of development into these compounds and this products is being use all over the world, with tighter regulations on chemical products in Europe and Japan that had to make sure this stuff is safe to sell.
Muchmore USA team members will be using all of the V-Made products and I will ask them to give you guys some information on the tires chemicals soon.
Old 05-08-2008, 07:35 AM
H I
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Question.
Muchmore Sweep tires vs. Muchmore Absolute tires.
Which ones are better and what is the difference?
Thanks
Old 05-08-2008, 01:27 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by H I
Question.
Muchmore Sweep tires vs. Muchmore Absolute tires.
Which ones are better and what is the difference?
Thanks
The Absolutes are the high end more costly tire like the Sorex/Take Off

The Sweep tires were designed as a spec tire for large events or club racing cheaper long lasting tire.

The Sweeps will be used at the Worlds this year as a spec tire and also at the US on-road nationals. I like the Absolutes because they work ausome! But the Sweeps on carpet really work great, I have not tried them on asphalt yet.

I would say use the Sweeps they last longer and cost less, as a spec tire they are great. If you want that Sorex feel but better try the Absolutes more expensive but excllent performance.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Regional Moderator

gijoe64 -

Ask MuchMore Korea about the long promised data cable / software for the CTX-D.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

ive been using much more products for a while now and i have never had any problems with them but yeah pricey.

Sweep tyres are the way to go for club racing, as gijoe64 said they last longer and heaps cheaper
Old 05-09-2008, 01:25 AM
H I
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanks, I've been using 32 pre mount and it's the best tires I've used(exept wheel cracks easy) and thought give Sweep tires a go but if it's lower spec I'll stick with Absolutes.
Old 05-09-2008, 02:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

for sure Absolutes are my fave tyre too. just hard to get now. so i just use sorex now (next best thing in my opinion)
Old 05-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Tech Master

We will be gettin more Absolutes will be back instock May 18th check tower or ask you local Hobby shop to pre-orderbefore they run out again.

The Sweeps will be instock end of June after the Nationals.
Old 05-09-2008, 07:38 AM
Tech Master

Question for all you guys? What would you like to see in Brushless motor acessories from Muchmore?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.