Old 10-28-2008, 06:32 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

For a guy that is happy with his car, Welcome to the BMI Thread
Old 10-28-2008, 06:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by heywire
company rep hardly just a racer who loves his car and all he support that comes along with it .. i can pm any of their drivers and they will hit me back fast and if your car was so good and you dont pay your drivers then why was your best driver not even close to a main in ohio last weekend ya i can read results.
Man, you guys are harsh.

Ya, I'll admit, I stunk up the place at the Gate. And it wasn't just 12th scale either. Sure, we tried new stuff, but my time with 12th scale is EXTREMELY limited. I've run Jason's car for all of 2 actual race events in 10 months. The car I ran at the Gate was not the same car I ran at Snowbirds. It's also the first time I ran 10.5 or anything faster than a stock motor in a 12th scale. All of that threw me for a loop. Not to mention not having a home track to practice at now makes all this development and setup work hard to do. Don't go slamming Jay just cuz I did bad. I'm NOT a paid driver. I'm just a VERY good friend of Jason's and happy to help represent his product. Sorry I did so crappy. I'll do better next time out.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:14 AM
Tech Lord

Dont let this clown bug you schreff. Your a wheel and a half and just had a rough weekend. This guy is representing a company and doing a bad job at that. A guy with a handfull of posts that follows racing that had no coverage says alot about his position. Everyone knows the deal how racing works and they dont pay much attention to the nonsense like this. This is what takes the fun out of racing for the customers they claim to support.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Tech Master

what up schreff car didnt look bad i know of a few things iwould of changed to make it better hahaha

jason i am just wondering who do you think frank pays to race his cars ? because i know of only three guys and they work for him at the shop.. so before you go throwing assumptions out get your facts straight and for snowbirds ya jason did good he had a great weekend but you still didnt win either their bud and where did you qulifiy?
Old 10-28-2008, 07:28 AM
Tech Lord

umm,did i mention frank? did i mention any names? NO!! I am not going to or will i go any further into this. Nothing i said was false, neither did i say i was a top 3 driver at big races. How many do i go to mark? Just because i am not a top 3 driver at the big races means nothing. Frank is a great driver andd i never said he wasnt. bruce is also a great driver. It does not make them a better engineer to be a great driver. I really dont see where any of this is going or worth discussing. I made a valid point. All of the cars are capable of winning. The drivers won,not the car. If you do not agree then you are dead wrong brutha.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

Dont let it get you buddy. When you go to these big races, you will find alot of companies send out there top dogs to beat up on everyone. Its not the cars that are winning it is the drivers. These companies buy the big drivers and win the big races. This is nothing new and is the reason i dont pay much attention to it. I would rather spend my money on R&D and my time keeping parts in stock. Some companies need this to push product and some dont. As long as you had a good time, thats all that counts.

just want to make sure you posted this because i thought r&d came from racing on different tracks and conditions, then the question about buying big drivers to win big races what was that all about. then you said you never said franks name well it seems to me as soon as some one said nine out of the ten cars were crc you posted the above post thats pretty much saying his name
Old 10-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Tech Lord

CRC had alot of cars there but they were not all CRC, It was a generalized comment. Take it as you will. And YES, You guys accept money when you do well do you not? I have been told this by plenty of you. So where was i wrong? Moral of the story was, it IS the DRIVER winning the race. Point made, let it go.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Jason, I couldn't be happier with the car, the only thing holding it back was my lack of driving ability and lack of pan car setup knowlege. I did not plan to make the A in the class with all the factory guys in there but I think I coulda made the B if it wasn't my second time on carpet. I had fun and that is what it's all about. I plan to go again next year and improve. Thank you for all the help you have given me, you are the reason I got this car.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:10 AM
Tech Lord

Thats great to hear buddy. As long as you had a good time. Thats what its all about.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

or maybe most of the onroad racers want a car that has a good support system behind the company and has real racers that run the car for setup advice not some guy that thinks he knows what he is doing
company rep hardly just a racer who loves his car and all he support that comes along with it .. i can pm any of their drivers and they will hit me back fast and if your car was so good and you dont pay your drivers then why was your best driver not even close to a main in ohio last weekend ya i can read results.

First of all, learn sentence structure/punctuation, then maybe what you're typing can be taken seriously.
Secondly, who's car do you run? Oh that's right, not a BMI....so why are you on OUR thread posting garbage?
And finally, why question Schreff and Jason or any other BMI driver & their results at a given race; look yourself in the mirror and question YOUR results and driving ability.
Yep, we all can read results but where is your name brah?
Old 10-28-2008, 10:28 AM
heywire

i would of never come on this thread if false statements were never made and as for me looking at my past race results i am perfectly fine with them

Old 10-28-2008, 11:01 AM
Tech Lord

then wipe your tears and move on.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:33 PM
heywire

hahahahahahaha wow thats all you could come up with jason.

Old 10-28-2008, 12:35 PM
Tech Lord

Yup, thats all i got company rep.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Moving on to a more positive subject;

Jason, I went through the front end last night and found one of the holes stripped that holds the caster block to the arm. I put on a new lower arm and reamed the steering blocks as they were tight on the kingpins. Thanks for the tips! The car is ready and I can't wait to try it again this Sunday.

Bob DeGood
AKA Big Bad Bob
AKA BBB

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.