Search
Like Tree86Likes

Hpi Pro 4

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I just got a Pro4 Hara edition.

Who makes a steel front universal shaft? the stock aluminum ones bend too easily.... plz tell me the part number if such a thing exist. thx.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Square make some hardcore titanium universals (Square SHP-50C Titanium CVDs for Pro 4), but they are really expensive.

I got a pair for the front of my pro 4 from RC Champ last september for 3780 Yen (not including delivery or paypal charge). Thats only for CVDs you can also get cross joints and axles but i dont know what they are like.

Also you may want to consider getting a p-dub bumper. The bumpers are even wider and stiffer so they give the front suspension more protection.
Old 04-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default The race is so on this Friday!

Yea, slight personal problem arose and the race had to be postponed. Nonetheless, TRJ is going to get duffed out this upcoming Friday! He is going to get beat so bad, that knitting class he has been dreaming about, he can finally be the star pupil and sit in the FRONT ROW! What it do!
Old 04-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Yea, slight personal problem arose and the race had to be postponed. Nonetheless, TRJ is going to get duffed out this upcoming Friday! He is going to get beat so bad, that knitting class he has been dreaming about, he can finally be the star pupil and sit in the FRONT ROW! What it do!
You talking real WRECKLESS there and what you say sounds real good but we will see how slow your car really is. Also come check out our rc dragracing thread here on rc tech Maybe you'll learn something Bxpitbull. Pay close attention to whats being said there.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by over gear
I just got a Pro4 Hara edition.

Who makes a steel front universal shaft? the stock aluminum ones bend too easily.... plz tell me the part number if such a thing exist. thx.
i've been running these for awhile now with no problems... even clipped one of the SoCal poles.
http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....oducts_id=5425
Old 04-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by karlo511
i've been running these for awhile now with no problems... even clipped one of the SoCal poles.
http://rc-mushroom.com/product_info....oducts_id=5425
thanks!

so I assume that TC3 and TC4 CVD bone works on the Pro4? i have some spare cvd from my tc3 days somewhere in the garage.....
Old 04-02-2007, 08:09 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trjracing
If your car was as fast as your mouth you would be a world champ racer.
This message is for Bxpitbull.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by over gear
thanks!

so I assume that TC3 and TC4 CVD bone works on the Pro4? i have some spare cvd from my tc3 days somewhere in the garage.....

yes..they will fit.. I had some of the TC4 HD bones re-anodized to purple.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Default Several things

First, the Associated bones are stronger. That being said, if you are running a spool in the rear, tight diff up front, you can always adjust your launch point so you take off slightly and accelerate hard. That way, your bones will be saved.

Now, Trj, this is all I have to say:

What are you nervous? Scared? Or scared and nervous? All this yap running in IM land only tells me that YOU KNOW you are going to get duffed. My car is insanely fast and not only will you lose, you will be impressed. Afterwards, you can go back to 100 batteries and a switch because thats the only way you are going to beat me. I think that would be CHECK and MATE.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Tech Addict

First, the Associated bones are stronger. That being said, if you are running a spool in the rear, tight diff up front, you can always adjust your launch point so you take off slightly and accelerate hard. That way, your bones will be saved.

What are you nervous? Scared? Or scared and nervous? All this yap running in IM land only tells me that YOU KNOW you are going to get duffed. My car is insanely fast and not only will you lose, you will be impressed. Afterwards, you can go back to 100 batteries and a switch because thats the only way you are going to beat me. I think that would be CHECK and MATE.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Tech Addict

Your car insanely Fast??? What a joke!!! I'm laughing so hard it hurt's!!!
Old 04-02-2007, 12:09 PM
Tech Addict

Poor Boy, Don't know the meaning of insanely fast... He doesn't even know the meaning of fast so how would he know about insanely fast? I'm still laughing my #ss off His car, Insanely Fast??? RRRRight!!! With jokes like this I won't need my anti-depressants!!! Or counciling...
Old 04-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Tech Master

Default You ever wonder????

You wonder why they tell kids not to run with scissors? Expect the Geico caveman to not be smart? Why you shouldnt piss into the wind? Why Trj shouldnt be allowed on a computer?<-------4 things in life that are oh so obvious...escpecially the last one.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

Default What does TRJ and a cockroach have in common?

What does TRJ and a cockroach have in common? No matter how many times you squash them, they refuse to die!
Old 04-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Tech Addict

You wonder why they tell kids not to run with scissors? Expect the Geico caveman to not be smart? Why you shouldnt piss into the wind? Why Trj shouldnt be allowed on a computer?<-------4 things in life that are oh so obvious...escpecially the last one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.