Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off >

how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

how do people feel about racing brushed and brushless together in Mod on-road and off

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bxpitbull
Again, straight line. Blah blah. How many batteries? Lets do something that is a PRATICAL application. I can easily buy a quark 125 ESC, get a neu or plettenberg motor, MaxAmps 14.8 and clean your clock. Aside of what you have accomplished, I am understanding this technology and see where its headed. THose who opt to run brushed, so be it. But, if you cant see where electric technology is headed, then I suggest another hobby.....say needlepoint.
My point is you never ran those numbers in your life and I did the whole brushless thing before you. Until you can put me into retirement and run hard numbers all together anything else doesn't matter to me you feel so strong about your brushless set up so line up to see whos got the faster car pound for pound. Yes you got run time over me big time I know this but it should be an easy race for you, you swear on your set up lets put it to the test like I said you running mad power after you beat me you can run circles around my car with your run time.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trjracing
At the end of the day Bxpitbull you still my family.
You still my dude.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:43 AM
Tech Addict

At the end of the day Bxpitbull you still my family.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Addict

No hard feeling's Bx.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I have never run 132ft numbers only because hardcore r/c drag racing is no fun to me. Who wants to run fast for 3 seconds? Maybe you do, but me, I happily sacrifice a few mph to go for more than just 1/20th of a minute. I never said brushed wasnt fast; read past the slams and see it for what it is. You took it a bit personal. Yes, you did brushless first...but I'm better. Yes, you can go faster, but I can go faster...LONGER. Doubt it? Prove it.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:56 AM
Tech Addict

I do know brushless is the future and brushed will become a piece of history in the years to come. That's just plain common sense.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Tech Addict

I have never run 132ft numbers only because hardcore r/c drag racing is no fun to me. Who wants to run fast for 3 seconds? Maybe you do, but me, I happily sacrifice a few mph to go for more than just 1/20th of a minute. I never said brushed wasnt fast; read past the slams and see it for what it is. You took it a bit personal. Yes, you did brushless first...but I'm better. Yes, you can go faster, but I can go faster...LONGER. Doubt it? Prove it.
You are better in the sense of run time, speed you got is ok fast for everone else but not fast enough to get the job done beating me. Remember that if I do a brushless again I will wipe all who come at me won't be able to keep up. You know out of all people I don't build slow cars.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trjracing
I do know brushless is the future and brushed will become a piece of history in the years to come. That's just plain common sense.
You can blame the nitro cats. When electric people look at the run times and length of races, they wonder "why not us". Yes, brushed lays it down, but not long enuf to demand the respect it deserves. Brushless/Li-po not only levels the playing field, but downright has the ability to obliterate it. Once bL/Li-po makes it way into a 1/8 scale on road car and wins a major event, it's a wrap. I said it before and i'll say it again, quote it, buy it, print it. Thats right, I said it.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:06 AM
Tech Addict

You can blame the nitro cats. When electric people look at the run times and length of races, they wonder "why not us". Yes, brushed lays it down, but not long enuf to demand the respect it deserves. Brushless/Li-po not only levels the playing field, but downright has the ability to obliterate it. Once bL/Li-po makes it way into a 1/8 scale on road car and wins a major event, it's a wrap. I said it before and i'll say it again, quote it, buy it, print it. Thats right, I said it.
Bro you know how I feel about nitro, F#ck nitro thats all I got to say.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

I will run nitro with any brushed or brushless set up and shut nitro down.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Tech Addict

You got guys now who run nitro and leaving nitro for brushless and lipo because the maintainance is very low and the run time and speed is great. Nobody wants to stand there tuning there nitros anymore knowing brushless is faster and has the run time need to be competitive and less time pitting up. Less work more fun. Brushless and lipo is the future of R/C's.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Tech Addict

You are right...
Old 05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
Tech Addict

Bx I still want that race your brushless to my brushed.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:22 AM
Tech Addict

No 132ft. drag race we do the mile the topend speed run.
Old 05-08-2007, 09:25 AM
Tech Addict

I just want to prove that brushed can do its thing against brushless. I ran both so I do know how they perform.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.