Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need some more battery help please

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:27 AM
Tech Adept

Default Need some more battery help please

Hello guys, I have a question/problem that I need to try and correct... I have two current chargers APS 3 in one and the ICE...My question is mainly about my APS, (btw I tried posting in the APS thread and got no help) I am charging IB4200 cells and Trinity 1600mah NICD Spec packs and am having trouble figuring out what to set my peak mv at...Yesterday I think I overcharged one of my spec packs, hopefully it is not destroyed got VERY hot 190+ (didnt have the temp sensor plugged in my fault there) What should I be setting mv at for each of the packs listed above? the setting appears to be different from the ICe, my ice works fine on spec packs if I use 13 as the peak setting and 5 for the ib4200s... Any information would be greatly appreatiated, btw I am charging at 6amps....
Old 01-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Tech Regular

set the delta peak for all of your packs to a 30mv drop. that is pretty much what everyone is using.

-Zac