Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Phi

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 08:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Wow! Several options to choose from. All good in one way or another...

So, I should clarify my words. I would use the more flexible white belt for 10.5/13.5/17.5 motors. Mine was plenty free after a day of running. Has been in my Phi 13.5 powered car since sometime last year.

Have not tried Rhys solution...nor do I run mod motors. So, please do heed their words if your situation dictates.

Cheers!

Bill
Old 05-28-2009, 12:17 AM
Tech Initiate

So any word on the new car yet. When do we all get one.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GAS GUY
So any word on the new car yet. When do we all get one.
Very, very soon.
Old 05-28-2009, 06:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I'm pretty sure that today could be considered the "Middle of May 2009" or maybe slightly past.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey has anyone got mini tires for fit the Corally cars? I have a "mini assasin" that I want to use in the 4wd mini class at our track. Would love to whip up on those HPI cup cars
Old 05-31-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Initiate

Corally website say that May 15th is oficial date of release for this kit, and now we are in June and no body has any idea. NO word from Corally about this, and I call some Distributors in the US and they tell me middle of july. What is going on here? Why they say 15th of May, and now we dont get any word from Corally about this. Can someone please find out the truth here?
Old 05-31-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

My suggestion would be to honestly ....just wait.. The car will be out soon enough. This waiting process happens with all new cars. The companies overseas control everything. If they get behind in any one of the processes there is a small delay. From what bill said about the car... the one he saw at the reedy race, its awesome with tons of steering. You know its going to be an amazing car, corally is just making sure things are all good and then I am sure they will ship the kits to corally usa.

Good things come to those who wait.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wallstreet
My suggestion would be to honestly ....just wait.. The car will be out soon enough. This waiting process happens with all new cars. The companies overseas control everything. If they get behind in any one of the processes there is a small delay. From what bill said about the car... the one he saw at the reedy race, its awesome with tons of steering. You know its going to be an amazing car, corally is just making sure things are all good and then I am sure they will ship the kits to corally usa.

Good things come to those who wait.
I understand. But why should we assume this? We are being left in dark about this. Why cant we get an official word from Corally about what is really going on? Please just give us an update. What is taking so long? Is there a delay? OK, but let us know
Old 05-31-2009, 07:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Adis
I understand. But why should we assume this? We are being left in dark about this. Why cant we get an official word from Corally about what is really going on? Please just give us an update. What is taking so long? Is there a delay? OK, but let us know
Corally wants to get this car out as soon as possible. Just give it some time. Unfortunately Corally can not always predit and anticipate production delays. Once this car hits the market everyone will be impressed, trust me.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Adis

There is probably a delay. There are not a bunch of European drivers on here talking about the phi09 , so that would probably mean there is a delay in the packaging or something minor. Brad Johnson is a Factory Team driver for Corally USA so I would take that as your update. Hes a great guy and hes not going to spin anything around. Just take what i said as some ideas as why its not out and take Brads words as your official update.

They have alot of money tied up in R&D on this car or any project, trust me they want to get it out and start selling the products they have invested in. I am also pretty sure they are very happy that people are on here hoping it comes out soon. I bet they love the interest you and others have shown in the car.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

The pictures from this weekends ETS show Marc Fisher's car, and it's still got all the Tamiya suspension parts on it. Maybe they're all that close yet?
Old 05-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by syndr0me
The pictures from this weekends ETS show Marc Fisher's car, and it's still got all the Tamiya suspension parts on it. Maybe they're all that close yet?
I´ve heard that Corally started packaging the kits this week so if we´re lucky they will start to arrive next week in Europe. But you never know.

The kit will be delivered with standard arms but Corally will release new straight arms in the future that will look similar to the ones on a Tamiya. I think that´s why Fischer is using them. The kit will also be prepared for use of shocks behind the shock tower. This is how we been driving the cars in Europe for some time.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks for the info. See it shouldn't be to much longer before the car is out.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by syndr0me
On the other hand in Pro-Stock, Rob Jansen just owned the field all weekend long with a standard Phi.
Rob drove great but his car looked just awesome. Stable and incredible (fast) in the corners as well.

So somehow the Phi is still able to win in Pro-Stock competition, at this weekends ETS race for sure.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by PizzaDude
On the other hand in Pro-Stock, Rob Jansen just owned the field all weekend long with a standard Phi.
Rob drove great but his car looked just awesome. Stable and incredible (fast) in the corners as well.

So somehow the Phi is still able to win in Pro-Stock competition, at this weekends ETS race for sure.
And there were about 5 other "standard" Corally RDX PHI in top 20 at Pro Stock...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.