NOVAK U.S. TOURING CAR CHAMPIONSHIPS January 3 - 7

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by walterhenderson
Barry was right, he does look like he is having fun racing! LOL
WOW!!!! Barry looks handsom with that long hair LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Tech Master

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone had a safe trip home. I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for making the Novak race another great event. First I would like to thank Bob Novak and Charlie Suangka from Novak for making the trip out to Milwaukee again to support the event.
To all of you that come back every year to race with us, I say thank you.

We had some first time racers to Trackside this year and I hope all of you had a enjoyable and memorable time. I hope you enjoyed the way the program was run and that you will return to race with us again.

I want to thank all my staff that worked so hard before, during and after to make the 2007 Novak race another success. Kenny Dibb for keeping the shop running top notch. Mikey Dibb, Mike Bremmer,Buck,Revo Joe, Corey Galbriath,Pete Dorn,Mike Lack,Josh Hohnstein,John Wiedemann,Snowy,Nick Achtercirch,Bill Black,Russ Schacht,Aaron and Rachel. Jammie Tennies, Danny D and Showtime for running tech. Doug Hay from RC Scoring Pro. Boomer and the Snackside Crew for keeping us feed, Thanks for the Chilli Bro.

I wish I had a chance to say goodbye to everyone as you were leaving and say thanks. It was good to see some great friends again and make many new ones. I hope everyone has a great race season and I hope to see you again at Trackside.
Thanks very much.
Scotty
Old 01-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Hey Scotty, PM Sent!!
Old 01-11-2007, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Scotty and the whole Trackside crew for an awesome weekend!! It's always great to see friends, meet new people and watch some of the best racing in the world!! Thanks also to Bob Novak and Charlie Suangka for helping with this awesome event, it's always great to see you guys! Can't wait till next years race!!!

Tim "Ski" Szczepanski