Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
New Improved Personal Transponder (i-PT) >

New Improved Personal Transponder (i-PT)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Improved Personal Transponder (i-PT)

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 10:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks Curt, great to know you like them.. another satisfied customer!!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Tech Regular

hey terry have you got my PT yet i put it in the royal mail not sure if you have it yet
Old 12-05-2006, 11:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

We have received a few this week. I've been replying to emails, you may have received a reply if you sent an email to us to check we have it. If not send a PM or email and I will confirm if we have received it. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2006, 10:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

How much for 1 in US $ money? I currently have no transponders
Old 12-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

From what I have been reading Ben they can copy your ID but can not make you an original one, and you have to authorize the to clone your personal ID CODES. That is just my interpretation so maybe contact them and they can give you more facts...
Old 12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BSchorr
Ask Terry to sell you an Amb transponder (if he has any for sale) and any clones you need.
You must first have an AMB transponder first.
-Shookie <><
Old 12-16-2006, 05:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Dam!... I can't believe I just found this thread.... I've read the whole thing and I have an AMB PT, but I only paid $55 for it from Tamiya... I'm finding it really hard to justify spending the $89 for the MRT one (or even $80 with the 10% discount)... I know it's a great product and all, and i would love to have another PT for my GENX (needs ears though... my AMB lost its ears years ago) since it has the "booster" or 4-cell use... but I can't wrap my head around paying almot $40 more for another PT even if it's from AMB..

now, for $65 I wouldn't hesitate to do it... but obviously I missed the deadline

I'm usually up on these types of things.. and I could kick myself for missing this one
Old 12-17-2006, 03:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Terry... YGPM/YGM

Cheers
Old 12-21-2006, 05:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by BSchorr
Hi BSchorr, sorry we can only supply an i-PT as a clone of an existing AMB PT. We don't sell the original AMB transponders.

Hi akura2, it's unfortunate you missed our $65US offer it was on for a while. The good news is we will have a standard blue version available from early next year for $65US each plus $9US shipping for US customers (customers in other countries should contact us for shipping costs) custom versions will remain at $89US. Details of custom options are on the application form at www.rclaps.com and for a 10% discount there is an offer at www.wnyrcinfo.com until 31st January 2007.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:10 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Terry_S
Hi BSchorr, sorry we can only supply an i-PT as a clone of an existing AMB PT. We don't sell the original AMB transponders.

Hi akura2, it's unfortunate you missed our $65US offer it was on for a while. The good news is we will have a standard blue version available from early next year for $65US each plus $9US shipping for US customers (customers in other countries should contact us for shipping costs) custom versions will remain at $89US. Details of custom options are on the application form at www.rclaps.com and for a 10% discount there is an offer at www.wnyrcinfo.com until 31st January 2007.
whats the turnaround time comming from the U.S.?
Old 12-21-2006, 06:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
whats the turnaround time comming from the U.S.?
everyone out my way (Cali) saw a 3 week turn around and that was from the time we sent them to him until it was back on our door step. Excellent customer service and a killer product to boot. We made it in time while he was running a special when they were first introduced. I don't know what the price is now but it was worth it in Vegas running two cars with the same number Not too mention that you get to choose your colors. One orange and one purple for me.

Thanks again Terry.
Old 12-21-2006, 06:47 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
everyone out my way (Cali) saw a 3 week turn around and that was from the time we sent them to him until it was back on our door step. Excellent customer service and a killer product to boot. We made it in time while he was running a special when they were first introduced. I don't know what the price is now but it was worth it in Vegas running two cars with the same number Not too mention that you get to choose your colors. One orange and one purple for me.

Thanks again Terry.
Im going to send one but after the birds(i need about 3 done)
Old 12-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
Im going to send one but after the birds(i need about 3 done)
GET THREE DIFFERENT COLORS WHEN YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER....LOL
Old 01-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

When will this standard blue version be available? I am interested in getting 1 duplicated?

Thanks
Old 01-05-2007, 06:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

The good news is we will have a standard blue version available from early next year for $65US each plus $9US shipping for US customers (customers in other countries should contact us for shipping costs) custom versions will remain at $89US. Details of custom options are on the application form at www.rclaps.com and for a 10% discount there is an offer at www.wnyrcinfo.com until 31st January 2007
Hi Pup5, the new offer is now on. It's $65.00 US each plus $9.00 shipping for the standard blue cased versions. Custom versions remain as priced on the application/order form.

Please note the standard blue i-PT has a blue case, blue LED and a standard 180mm / 7" (approx) length power lead. Only a persons last name (surname) or club/hobby store name can be used. The original AMB PT must be sent to us along with a completed form.
If a standard blue i-PT is ordered on the form it will be charged at the $65 price. The turn around is approx 7 to 10 days with us (in the UK) plus the shipping time back. The original AMB PT can be returned after we have received it and read out the number, an extra $4 will be charged for the additional shipping cost.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.