Wiki Posts
Search

17.5 cheater caught in the North East

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 09:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
Oh brother stock racing really does bring it out in people on here lol.

Glad i race mod 2wd only done 2wd Stock a long time ago not going back to it again.
Agree! I raced stock for way way wayyyy too many years myself.

Modified is the only true spec class! Because it's all legal!
Old 03-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by aeRayls
Agree! I raced stock for way way wayyyy too many years myself.

Modified is the only true spec class! Because it's all legal!

Yea you certainly don't hear all that crap about mod motor. Like i said on here before it works at some tracks and tech good others it looks like a cluster you know.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Tech Addict

Well for one I don't really need proof... I shared what I heard and the prez and now Randy got on here and have totally backed and supported their company and set you all straight.

I've spent 10x more time replying to this thread as me and my friend did on the original conversation lol. I didn't ask him to elaborate at the time simply because I shook my head and went about talking other RC bs.

Could I text him now and ask what he really meant? Sure... I won't

Could I have totally misunderstood what he meant? Sure... Still don't care

Could he have meant whatever misunderstanding someone else mentioned on here? Maybe... I still don't care

The one thing you have all now witnessed is that the Prez and Randy will get on here and defend and support their company. That's great! Most others wouldn't.

Do I actually think Tekin did any thing like that hmmm probably not. Buy it sure is fun watching rctech get stupid over it.

Ugh this guys is just the worst and is everything wrong with the world. Running his mouth based on hearsay and then saying he doesn't care if it affects someones lively hood.

I would love to see someone take food out of your mouth based on a rumor and then see how little you care. Disgusting.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I didn't represent anything as first hand knowledge and back out of anything. I really and truly do mean, I don't care either way.

I'll say it again. If someone you've known for many years and consider a friend who also happens to run for said company tells you this. Why not believe them?
What's the point anyway. There's a well known company that has cheater blinky software for their team drivers that you'd never be able to detect at all.
Tekin... It's not like they'd ever admit it so it doesn't matter.
You absolutely did represent it as 1st hand knowledge. Those are your words, not your friend's. You twice slandered Tekin before even introducing the idea that your information came from a 2nd person.

The reason you don't believe him, or at least question the validity of the statement is because you've now claimed the information as your own. Now you own the accusation and your sponsors are sharing the damage it's doing to your credibility. Will you care if your sponsors drop you?
Old 03-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Davidka
You absolutely did represent it as 1st hand knowledge. Those are your words, not your friend's. You twice slandered Tekin before even introducing the idea that your information came from a 2nd person.

The reason you don't believe him, or at least question the validity of the statement is because you've now claimed the information as your own. Now you own the accusation and your sponsors are sharing the damage it's doing to your credibility. Will you care if your sponsors drop you?
Agree 100%

Team Associated~Reedy~LRP~XP Digital~JConcepts~92zero Designs~Big Horn Designs~

Are all looking just a little worse because of this guy.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Davidka

Well, I'll certainly be crushed if my rctech reputation is smashed lol

If my sponsors choose to drop me over this thread. So be it.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Shawner85
Ugh this guys is just the worst and is everything wrong with the world. Running his mouth based on hearsay and then saying he doesn't care if it affects someones lively hood.

I would love to see someone take food out of your mouth based on a rumor and then see how little you care. Disgusting.
Thank you
Old 03-06-2015, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

I made a statement and a company ran by good people came on here and stomped it out. There ya have it.

When I ran stock for years I had to deal with this stuff on a regular basis. Once you get fast a spec class, tons of people start screaming cheater. It was all heresay as well. I've had people call me out online and at the track. So yes, I do know what it's like to be on the other side of this coin. I did as Randy and Prez did. I defended myself and my gear and always offered my stuff to be teched. Always passed by the way
Old 03-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Tech Addict

I made a statement and a company ran by good people came on here and stomped it out. There ya have it.

When I ran stock for years I had to deal with this stuff on a regular basis. Once you get fast a spec class, tons of people start screaming cheater. It was all heresay as well. I've had people call me out online and at the track. So yes, I do know what it's like to be on the other side of this coin. I did as Randy and Prez did. I defended myself and my gear and always offered my stuff to be teched. Always passed by the way
So having gone through that why would you feel the need to turn around and do the same?

I appreciate that your trying to squash this, I just wish people would realize that their words have an impact. It's super easy to sit behind a keyboard and just type gibberish but you need to think a little. If you really don't care so be it, hopefully one day you realize your not the only person in the world. (if you don't care that is)
Old 03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

So having gone through that why would you feel the need to turn around and do the same?

I appreciate that your trying to squash this, I just wish people would realize that their words have an impact. It's super easy to sit behind a keyboard and just type gibberish but you need to think a little. If you really don't care so be it, hopefully one day you realize your not the only person in the world. (if you don't care that is)
It's a vicious cycle in the racing world is probably the reason. Personally I think it just goes with the territory of any kind of spec racing.

As I said before, there's nothing I say online I wouldn't say in person to anyone. Sometimes I'm amazed anyone listens to me at all hahaha. Especially on here!
Old 03-06-2015, 10:17 AM
Tech Prophet

I know for a fact this same stuff in spec racing happens in full size car racing Miata cup, Nascar, Indy car etc any of them.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Riddle me this: (and understand I'm asking this in good fun with a smile no malicious intent)

If an esc company does have a certain software for blinky for their certain drivers that actually isn't 100% compliant yet still shows all signs of being in blinky... Would you expect them to come on a public forum and admit to it? Essentially killing all their credibility and sales?

And then go on to say you can't hack the software. So does that also mean that since am outsider can't hack the software, no one will know what's actually going on in there?
Your arguments are so twisted. You make an accusation with no proof, but yet it is the companies job to disprove it. If they deny, you simply move on to pull their integrity into question.

Why don't you just have your "friend" show the timing in the ESC with an oscilloscope and shut everyone up, instead of bringing complot theories to the table.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by napoleon1981
Your arguments are so twisted. You make an accusation with no proof, but yet it is the companies job to disprove it. If they deny, you simply move on to pull their integrity into question.

Why don't you just have your "friend" show the timing in the ESC with an oscilloscope and shut everyone up, instead of bringing complot theories to the table.
Well, the world is a twisted place.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Well, the world is a twisted place.
Done with this troll.
Old 03-06-2015, 11:41 AM
Tech Elite

Done with this troll.
Ok?

I made a statement, Tekin took care of their business, done.

Even if I had the equipment to check out this claim. I'm thinking I couldn't. Since as I stated, he claimed there was software available to the team. Since he doesn't race any spec classes... I'm guessing he never downloaded it. I didn't give it much thought until I posted it here... and this has been fun

I didn't question it because i really didn't care to. Besides, over the last 20+ years I have seen so much sneaky shit done in spec racing(especially in carpet oval) it wouldn't have surprised me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.