Search

Best RTR...

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default Best RTR...

Hello Gang,

I am considering a new buggy. I currently have the XTM Deluxe and it is great but not as good as some jammins at my track. What should I go for? I read that the mayhems are great but how do they compare with the others (hyper PCR)? So far from my group, The jammins are up and I have been told that the Mayhem is like the XTM. What should I do for an upgrade? I want an RTR . I have good servos already and a good radio. I do not have time to build so I am coughing out to a RTR.

Thanks for all comments...
Old 05-31-2005, 06:55 AM
Tech Master

from what ive seen of the Mayhem u cant go wrong with the Mayhem

and if ya already got good radio and servos .. u can take the ones off the Mayhem and get part of your cash bach for the kit....
Old 05-31-2005, 08:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

The Hyper 7 PCR PBS RTR is a great deal. Everything you need to get going. Even a starter box. The engine is a race legal size. The only thing it should get is new electronics which you already have.
Old 05-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I picked up a mayhem rtr and it kicks A$$. I replaced the steering servo with a JR z650 and moved the z590 to the throttle. Cound not be happier for the amount of buggy I got for the money. The .26 engine is a little much, but I am gonna swap it out with an OS RG when it is worn out. There is very little difference between the rtr and pro. You won't be dissappointed!
Old 06-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Tech Adept

^ ^ ^ Gotta chime in on that one, I have no frame of reference for comparison with other buggies but love my new Mayhem. I'ts on the average about $200 more than some others but well worth it, well designed and built, they pulled out all the stops, here's my impression of the Mayhem. Walk through receiving it, taking it out of the box, and first break-in.