Associated sc10 ft or losi 22t ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Associated sc10 ft or losi 22t ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Associated sc10 ft or losi 22t ?

which one should I get

This will be used on an indoor high traction clay track
Old 10-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I assume you are meaning to say sc10 or 22sct? Otherwise you are comparing apples to oranges. This gets asked quite a bit, my opinion is the SC10 is the way to go. Great truck, parts everwhere, alot of knowlede and support for this vehicle on forums,etc. Almost every hobby shop in the US carries parts. The 22sct, i have not been impressed by the couple of guys that run them locally.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...uck-money.html
Old 10-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Tech Initiate

]I assume you are meaning to say sc10 or 22sct? Otherwise you are comparing apples to oranges. This gets asked quite a bit, my opinion is the SC10 is the way to go. Great truck, parts everwhere, alot of knowlede and support for this vehicle on forums,etc. Almost every hobby shop in the US carries parts. The 22sct, i have not been impressed by the couple of guys that run them locally.

ya I'm comparing apples to oranges in away. I have an sc8e and love it also have the rc8e factory but haven't put it together yet (winter project) I was leaning toward the sc10 but after reading some posts here I think I mite want to go with the losi buggy because it sounds like it may be easier to work on.I have a losi 5ive and really like it, easy to work on and built tough! Which ever I decide on it will be ran on an indoor hi traction clay track.

and thanks for the link that's part of the reading that may have changed my mind