Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

HVR Lipo Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Also wanted to make it known, I am a fully authorized dealer for virtually all major RC brands. If team drivers or anyone at all needs parts or accessories let me know and I can get em for you cheap. This includes brands such as Trinity/Revtech/Epic, Novak, Tekin, Castle, Associated, HPI, Proline, Jconcepts, Traxxas, etc.

I cannot get Spektrum, Futaba, OS, Dynamite, Duratrax, Losi, Eflite and other Horizon or Great Planes brands.

I've got some Monster Duo3 motors coming in soon though. PM me for pricing.
Old 09-26-2011, 12:25 PM
Tech Elite

BATTERIES HAVE ARRIVED AS OF 12:05PM pst!

I had more than 35 packs come in and many are already spoken for. I am now taking orders. Until the site is built I can only take them by PM or email with payment by paypal or credit/debit over the phone.

Because each pack takes a little more than 3 hours to graph and test I will only be able to get out 2-3 packs per day and they will go to those who are first with payments.

Please email me at [email protected] or PM me here if you'd like to order.

Lets start changing the way battery companies operate and make them be truthful in their marketing!
Old 09-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Elite

Bump for new info in OP!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:02 PM
Tech Elite

I'd like to welcome Craig Treptow to the team! here is the info he chose to share with everyone! please give him a warm welcome as he's only been in the hobby for a few months but his love of the hobby and passion to teach his kids will take him far in both respect in the community and skill level!

From Craig:

Craig Treptow
Des Moines, IA
Sponsors: High Velocity Racing
Personal Info:
I'm an Iowa farm boy, grown up to be a 40 year old father of two, and hoping to pass the RC torch to them one day. I'm a computer and science geek currently working in IT.
Rc Info:
I just got started in RC back in May as a total newbie. I enjoy learning and passing along any knowledge I have to other newbies whose heads are still spinning, too! I'm currently driving stock short course and stock buggy, while hoping that 4WD 10th scale buggies take off in my area. I'm looking forward to our indoor track rebuild currently under construction.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Also welcoming Dave Richer. A very seasoned racer who probably gets the privilege of driving RC cars more than any other non factory driver. His experience will be a very useful commodity on the HVR team! Thanks for the support. I look forward to working with you!

From Dave:

Originally from Herkimer New York, I have been racing go karts since I was 7 years old. I moved to Salisbury North Carolina to continue and extend my kart racing career and it has been amazing ever since I moved down. Just a couple of years into the sport of RC racing, and I am hooked, while still racing Karts at most of the biggest races in the country, when I am not doing that, I am off racing RC cars/trucks. I originally got into RC racing because I was bored with how my weekends would be when I wasn't kart racing. It gives me something else to race, and its a lot more enjoyable than kart racing as far as the environment, and friendliness of everyone, it also helps when your not racing for $10,000-$50,000 compared to just plain racing for fun. And thats what we all need to be doing, Is racing for Fun!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Spots are filling up fast. I've received many submissions and even though i wish I could offer a spot to everyone, I simply cannot afford to do so. I thank everyone sincerely for applying and have just a couple spots left to fill. I'm looking for racers in the North East, Central US, Texas - Arizona area and California.

I will announce when applications are no longer being considered so until then please keep submitting them!

Thanks!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 08:13 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

pic of the pack or do they look the same
Old 09-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE
pic of the pack or do they look the same
+1

Also, for some who want to be diehard HV supporters, I'm going to make a few different Laptop/Desktop Backgrounds Im going to start at 1600x1200 resolution and go smaller (easier that way)
Old 09-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
Also welcoming Dave Richer. A very seasoned racer who probably gets the privilege of driving RC cars more than any other non factory driver. His experience will be a very useful commodity on the HVR team! Thanks for the support. I look forward to working with you!

From Dave:

Originally from Herkimer New York, I have been racing go karts since I was 7 years old. I moved to Salisbury North Carolina to continue and extend my kart racing career and it has been amazing ever since I moved down. Just a couple of years into the sport of RC racing, and I am hooked, while still racing Karts at most of the biggest races in the country, when I am not doing that, I am off racing RC cars/trucks. I originally got into RC racing because I was bored with how my weekends would be when I wasn't kart racing. It gives me something else to race, and its a lot more enjoyable than kart racing as far as the environment, and friendliness of everyone, it also helps when your not racing for $10,000-$50,000 compared to just plain racing for fun. And thats what we all need to be doing, Is racing for Fun!
Let me start off by saying, this is my user name here on rctech.net. I am glad that I was one of the few who got chosen for this great opportunity, and With big things to come, you guys will get 100% feedback on anything I do. For being loyal customers of HVR You will not only get the support from the company owner, you will be getting support from me, on setups, and anything else I have to offer. For the pan car racers, I have been in the process of building my own car for about a year now, and its about ready to be on the top, is it different, YES, does it run, YES. When I get everything going I will post vids on why this car is faster, and how it performs uniquely different from the others on the market today. And When it does go into production, only HVR customers will be able to get them the first 2 years!

God Bless!
Dave Richer
Rocket Tire Services
Team HVR

Last edited by Team RTS; 09-27-2011 at 10:16 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Can't wait to get my hands on my 6k 60c packs! I'm going to have my touring car doing wheelies with these batteries and a boosted 5.5t mod setup.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Tech Fanatic

First of all Welcome Dave

I have the first 2 computer wallpapers done

Clean CF w/ logo:
http://oi56.tinypic.com/23hoti1.jpg

Buggy:
http://oi54.tinypic.com/2410d4x.jpg

If anyone can find me a decent action shot of a TC/Pan car thats larger than 1600x1200 lmk
Old 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Neu_Racer
I'd like to welcome Craig Treptow to the team! here is the info he chose to share with everyone! please give him a warm welcome as he's only been in the hobby for a few months but his love of the hobby and passion to teach his kids will take him far in both respect in the community and skill level!

From Craig:

Craig Treptow
Des Moines, IA
Sponsors: High Velocity Racing
Personal Info:
I'm an Iowa farm boy, grown up to be a 40 year old father of two, and hoping to pass the RC torch to them one day. I'm a computer and science geek currently working in IT.
Rc Info:
I just got started in RC back in May as a total newbie. I enjoy learning and passing along any knowledge I have to other newbies whose heads are still spinning, too! I'm currently driving stock short course and stock buggy, while hoping that 4WD 10th scale buggies take off in my area. I'm looking forward to our indoor track rebuild currently under construction.
Hey, this is me! I'm excited to be a part of this!!
Old 09-27-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by rcman182006

Clean CF w/ logo:

Buggy:
I like both of these. Nice job!!
Old 09-27-2011, 11:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by HeavyDuty
I like both of these. Nice job!!
thank and Welcome to the Family
Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcman182006

Clean CF w/ logo:

Buggy:

If anyone can find me a decent action shot of a TC/Pan car thats larger than 1600x1200 lmk
i want a SC with tekin logos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.