Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree80Likes

Durango DEX210 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Glenn,

You were sent an email stating that your order was cancelled and that the card holder which was not you had been refunded. Did you not receive that email? It was sent today and the refund issued back to the card today as well.

Ethan
Old 01-29-2013, 05:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Why did RED RC pull your adds?
Old 01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by nismomike
Why did RED RC pull your adds?
We don't have ads on RED RC.

Ethan
Old 01-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jonny5
Not sure about the setups, but from the pics on the Durango site its apparent that Jorn was running AE rear hubs on his car. And somehow I doubt it was because of a shortage of TD hubs. I wonder what is coming down the pipe as they appear to be testing some different ideas.
I liked the black sharpie to cover up all the blue
Old 01-29-2013, 05:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by prograderacing
We don't have ads on RED RC.

Ethan
http://www.redrc.net/2013/01/prograd...chduo-charger/
Old 01-29-2013, 05:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by nismomike
Take a picture of a few chassis on top of todays newspaper. You got way to much drama already stirred up. Only way to eliminate it is show some product. Not saying I dont believe you, just too much uncertanty. Take a pic of them and post it. If you say you cant, then thats BS because only a retard cant.
Not a problem.

As for the drama, well that is the result of one person who tried to use someone elses credit card saying it was ok. I cancelled the order. And wont be allowing them to order anymore. It is very simple. I am sure you would have done the same.

Ethan
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Glenn,

You were sent an email stating that your order was cancelled and that the card holder which was not you had been refunded. Did you not receive that email? It was sent today and the refund issued back to the card today as well.

Ethan
that is my girlfriend's credit card who was buying it for me (and it was getting sent to our house, so how were you unable to verify the address again???) and yes i got the email, to which we quickly checked her online banking and saw the first charge of $94.24 (which included express shipping) and then saw a debit and a corresponding credit in the amount of $81.95. I appreciate you refunding the second time you charged me, however, if you cannot verify a matching billing and shipping address, then please refund the initial $94.24 which was inclusive of express shipping and never refunded as you so publicly claim. and if you weren't so quick to pull your entire website you would have received this email from me in response to your nonsense:

It has not been refunded Ethan. Initial charge was for $94.24 which included express shipping. Then a debit and credit both for $81.95, washing each other out. Effectively, we still have been charged $94.24. Please reverse the $94.24 for a refunded transaction. I am sorry, but if I make simple inquiries regarding a purchase I make via EMAIL, I expect a prompt answer if you are on the up and up. I asked for your address more then once. Pardon me if I took the liberty to research the party I am dealing with, discovering rather alarming prior practices. Thus far, Pro Grade Racing has conducted their affairs in a wholly unprofessional manner with evasion and deception. Companies are not launched with evasive and deceptive behavior such as yours. CREDIBILITY (ring a bell?) is a crucial element in conducting a successful business. Please credit $94.24 immediately.

Now look, until you can refund that $94.24 or send a chassis, you are a crook plain and simple.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Tech Rookie

also you posted a bad link, RED RC has not posted our press release yet.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Not a problem.

As for the drama, well that is the result of one person who tried to use someone elses credit card saying it was ok. I cancelled the order. And wont be allowing them to order anymore. It is very simple. I am sure you would have done the same.

Ethan
Like I said, not saying I dont believe you. Just letting you know how to squash this. I see you only have a few posts. On RC Tech, if someone calls you a fraud, right or wrong, you better proove it wrong. If you dont, we all assume the worst. Just the way it is here. Glad you cancelled the order if it didn't look kosher. But you are new here. No free credibility. Would be cool if some racers to vouch for you. Hope you understand.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Glenn,

As I am sure other people know on this forum, when you charge a card it shows right away, however refunds don't show till end of day if not a couple days. The same way holds on cards say they will take a couple days to be returned and for your account to show that. If you were not aware of that and how refunds don't show the second they are submitted but need to wait till your credit card company receives it, I am letting you know now. You can stop saying I am a crook since as I said "the" card was already issued the refund today. We tried contacting that card holder and was unable to verify that the transaction was authorized, which again is why we cancelled the order.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

I googled Prograde racing, and a bunch of links come up, and when I pull them up, they were blank. Dead links? Not sure why.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:49 PM
Tech Rookie

Nismomike we are moving servers so we can add online ordering. Our main site is down untill the move is finished. At that time it all should be back up.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

Not a problem.

Ethan
tried using someone else's credit card? you mean becuase i was upfront out the gate that my gf is buying it for me and we live together so billing and shipping address are the same? excuse me? excuse me? let's get real. only reason why you claimed you can't verifyis because i called you out on your scam after finding this forum thread (seems you like to hustle racing forums):

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...-Series/page15

Fellow friends on rctech.net, when you have a free moment and are up for some amusement, please see that link. your boy ethan here (or whatever his real name is) is the same person that goes by the handle norrs (wesley) in that thread. they have same address, register sites under same names, etc. Need i say more nor continue to defend myself from this sociopathic character? if any of you get a chassis, then god bless you and ethan and my deepest apologies to all. but it just seems he has a history of carrying on the charade far longer then necessary.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Tech Champion

they did about a week or so ago, I saw it. Now it's gone. Too many questions with this company for me at the moment. I'll let others be the guinee pigs before I order anything from them.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:11 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by glenng
tried using someone else's credit card? you mean becuase i was upfront out the gate that my gf is buying it for me and we live together so billing and shipping address are the same? excuse me? excuse me? let's get real. only reason why you claimed you can't verifyis because i called you out on your scam after finding this forum thread (seems you like to hustle racing forums):

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...-Series/page15

Fellow friends on rctech.net, when you have a free moment and are up for some amusement, please see that link. your boy ethan here (or whatever his real name is) is the same person that goes by the handle norrs (wesley) in that thread. they have same address, register sites under same names, etc. Need i say more nor continue to defend myself from this sociopathic character? if any of you get a chassis, then god bless you and ethan and my deepest apologies to all. but it just seems he has a history of carrying on the charade far longer then necessary.

And Ethan from prograderacing.com, please dont forget we need that credit for $94.24, which should show up immediately just like that debit and credit for $81.95 did, which you tried using as the "refund", hoping we would forget about the first $94.24 charge you swiped earlier in the day. Nice try pal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.