Search
Like Tree5Likes

*****YOKOMO BMAX 4*****

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chokopops
Like US we don't have any Yokomo supplier in my country (Norway)
So for u who want or already own a B-Max but are struggling with parts, check this out:
http://www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.c...&cPath=136_137

Can't find the part u want or need, just send Tim a email with the partnr ur looking for like i did. 2days later i got a positive reply that they had everything i asked for in stock...that's what i call service.
Shipping is sooooper fast from Japan to my country (faster then some webshops in my country) According to the owner they are ordering parts directly from Yokomo 1-2 times a week!
Thumbs up for Tim at www.rc-race-and-drift-japan.com
Looking forward to deal with him more in the future
Yeah, I've order parts from there, fast shipping even with the cheaper shipping option. I've been staring at the new B-MAX Factory Kit, want it so bad but not sure I want to deal with having to order a stock of parts or order parts whenever I break something......such a good looking car!
Old 11-03-2009, 09:58 AM
Tech Regular

Nice! I'm looking at getting a Factory team and might give your guy a try... Gotta settle a few budget questions first though!

Originally Posted by chokopops
Some more "snaps" of my B-MAX4 with Team Azarashi's Womoog shell.
Just rebuild the diffs with ceramic diff and thrust balls, feels SMOOOTH!
Also running 4mm carbon shock tower front/rear
Old 11-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Tech Elite

Question for all you USA Yokomo car owners, where have you found is the best place to get parts from? I'm really looking at getting the new b-max factory car and only place I found it is rc-race-and-drift, and it looks like they are slowly getting more parts in, just wondering if there are other options.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

My fav place to get yokomo bits its rc-champ in Japan
http://www.rc-champ.co.jp/Champ_Inte...onal_index.htm

Just drop them an email with part numbers you need.
Shipping is pretty fast,5 working days to Europe.
Even faster than most Europe dealers

Give a try on B-max4 you want regret,its easy to drive and fast
Old 11-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default Diggity Designs Prototype B-MAX Shock Towers

Big thanks to Diggity Designs for hooking my B-MAX4 up with some prototype carbon fiber shock towers. They are 4mm and are a spot on match! I think they will be available soon for all to purchase. Also, thanks to W.E.D. for the custom paint. Enjoy....

Old 11-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by afonsospt
My fav place to get yokomo bits its rc-champ in Japan
http://www.rc-champ.co.jp/Champ_Inte...onal_index.htm

Just drop them an email with part numbers you need.
Shipping is pretty fast,5 working days to Europe.
Even faster than most Europe dealers

Give a try on B-max4 you want regret,its easy to drive and fast
Just got a quote from them and shipping is going to be like $67 and paypal fee is $24? I guess does it cost that much to ship a kit? Sounds high to me
Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

Since they use EMS as shipping,equivalent to your USPS global priority,that price should be right consider its a kit.I dont think they are ripping you of on shipping quote.
I never ordered a full kit from them,just spares and alu upgrades(I've started with standard version of b-max),I always pay 1500yen for ems shipping plus 700-800 paypal fees.
Do your math and dont forget you should pay costums fees.
One thing Im sure the car is f***ing awesome
Old 11-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by afonsospt
Since they use EMS as shipping,equivalent to your USPS global priority,that price should be right consider its a kit.I dont think they are ripping you of on shipping quote.
I never ordered a full kit from them,just spares and alu upgrades(I've started with standard version of b-max),I always pay 1500yen for ems shipping plus 700-800 paypal fees.
Do your math and dont forget you should pay costums fees.
One thing Im sure the car is f***ing awesome
Yeah, I did look into it and it's right.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:29 PM
Tech Addict

Default Yokomo BMax

that's a pretty nice car man! i want one!
Old 11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

67 may sound a bit high for a kit shipped via EMS...

BUT not when you take in to consideration the size of the kit box. (quite big and fat)

That alone jacks up the shipping price because everything is calculated by size of the package.

RCChamps is one of the good guys out there. Always courteous, fast in response and shipping. Always guaranteed great service.

Other good online stores for yoko parts:

HobbyHaven (Malaysia)

Originally Posted by grapejuice
Just got a quote from them and shipping is going to be like $67 and paypal fee is $24? I guess does it cost that much to ship a kit? Sounds high to me
Old 11-27-2009, 10:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default Diggity Designs B-MAX4 LiPo Braces and Battery Straps

Thanks to Damon at Diggity Designs for the B-MAX4 LiPo Braces and Battery Straps. Should be available now! Hopefully there will be more B-MAX4 owners using their products.

Old 12-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Well I just got my B-max4 factory team edition last week (Thanks tim at RC drift japan for the awesome service and no paypal fees!) and am about 2/3 through the build. As soon as I opened the box, I could tell how nice the kit looked... But honnestly, it wasn't till I assembled the first few molded plastic parts to the chassis that I realised just how incredible this kit is! Everything fits perfectly! And I mean Perfect!!!! No slop anywhere, no flashing, and nothing too tight either! I've never seen such quality in a kit in my life. I used to think my B44 and B4 were nice quality, but they pale in comparison...

And to think they sell the low end kit for 190$ with the same plastic quality (just no AL bling bling); what a deal for someone wanting to enter 4wd!!!!

Anyways, the B44 is sold... The B-max probably won't be any faster, but I'm already having much more fun building it! I'm still pinching myself about the quality...

Last edited by CODMAN; 12-07-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Fat fingers and typos
Old 12-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Keep us updated on the build and driving impressions. I really want to get one of these and want to sell the B44 I just bought from a friend (deal to good to pass up) So, are the kit screws all phillips head?
Old 12-07-2009, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Yup, all Philips head... I ordered the titanium screw kit, whihc are all Hex metric, just for this reason. The kit replaces about 90 of the kits screws. Especially the ones you will loosen often for maintenance...

It's sincerely a piece of art... Unfortunately, I probably won,t get a chance to race it before Jan-Feb 2010... Gotta take care of the family...

Originally Posted by grapejuice
Keep us updated on the build and driving impressions. I really want to get one of these and want to sell the B44 I just bought from a friend (deal to good to pass up) So, are the kit screws all phillips head?
Old 12-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up AE Is Killer Of All......

Originally Posted by CODMAN
Yup, all Philips head... I ordered the titanium screw kit, whihc are all Hex metric, just for this reason. The kit replaces about 90 of the kits screws. Especially the ones you will loosen often for maintenance...

It's sincerely a piece of art... Unfortunately, I probably won,t get a chance to race it before Jan-Feb 2010... Gotta take care of the family...
Finally A true Family guy in the rc world.Family First Bro Kids are Great !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.