Pro-Line Short Course & Jconcepts Short Course Tires

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-Line Short Course & Jconcepts Short Course Tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2009, 07:08 AM
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rapster402
i have both the M2 and M3 bow ties but have only run the M2's so far and they were awesome on my sc10. i havent run goose bumps but i think they look crap and alot of clubs are banning them. as mentioned above it sounds like they wear pretty quick so i reakon M2 bowties are on the money.
It's sad to hear that clubs are banning a tire because it works!!and they dont wear fast at all.I have 2 series race days, 2 series practice days ,2 clubrace days, and countless practice days on a set and they still look like new. So far they work great at;
Stateline R/C in freemont Indiana
litchfeild ,Mi
Jones Mi.

The bowties look like they will be dialed for hardpack clay outdoor and indoor tracks, cant wait to try a set.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Initiate

dont have one but like the prolines and i race at dirtburners in STL MO every now and then
Old 06-29-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well i just spent some dough.. and it looks like ill be receiving my Bow-ties on thursday.. im gonna switch out the stock foams and slide in the aka foam.. well thats if i can find them at the local hobby shop.... ill make sure to leave some feedback after iv done a practice day with current set up and track...
Old 06-29-2009, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Goosebumps are awesome for mod short course class.I run on dusty bluegroove.The stock Slash tire is the only one that should be allowed in the Slash spec class though.Gotta keep it fair.