Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Ernest Provetti (Trinity founder) in the midst of a national uproar!!!!!! >

Ernest Provetti (Trinity founder) in the midst of a national uproar!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ernest Provetti (Trinity founder) in the midst of a national uproar!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Ernest Provetti (Trinity founder) in the midst of a national uproar!!!!!!

Wow, so if you watched the Celtics vs. Magic last night, you wouldve seen a little turd fan get slightly pushed by 300+ pounder Glen Davis (aka Big Baby) during his celebration trot after Baby hit the game winning shot. Went online today to see if anything surfaced, and well, here i found this! It's Ernie's son! And now he's asking for an apology!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba,162606

LOL! Ernie, why all the hate? Its' not Davis' fault your "Little Baby" got served (see also "owned" "pwned") by Glen Davis....he shouldnt have been out of his seat! GET A LIFE! If you get an apology, consider yourself lucky.

You are the baby!
Old 05-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

For that ? kid should be lucky he was even courtside. Geez !

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I could watch that OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.......
Old 05-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

If it was your kid who got stiff armed by that guy...would you think different?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Tech Master

While there is some humor in it, I think it was a little unnecessary for him to push anybody after. Was it the horrible...no. All Ernie seemed to ask for was an apology.

Ernie is very passionate about sports and I'm sure his words are out of anger of the magic loss. But watching it shows he sort of went out of his way to shove somebody while running.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 78 (98%+)

id let that guy slap me in the face if i could be Ernest son

come on the kids court side though..Thats like getting hit in the face with a hockey puck and bitchin you were to close to the ice...
Old 05-11-2009, 05:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by yoshgixxer
id let that guy slap me in the face if i could be Ernest son

come on the kids court side though..Thats like getting hit in the face with a hockey puck and bitchin you were to close to the ice...
No it would be like the player jumping over the glass and slapping you in the face. They put penalties on "delay of game" or what is flipping the puck into the crowd.

So in the NBA brawl where fans got into it with players...were they lucky to be close enough?

Don't be tools, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't really appropriate.
Old 05-11-2009, 05:17 PM
K_B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Can you imagine what those seats cost? He's courtside about 5 feet from the Orlando bench!
Old 05-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by K_B
Can you imagine what those seats cost? He's courtside about 5 feet from the Orlando bench!

I'm sure you can look up courtside seats and see. Great seats for sure. More so now that the Magic aren't last in the division.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

BL technology taking over RC racing despite Ernie's propaganda? Nice.

LiPo being OK'd by ROAR even though some people had a vested interest in IB's and EP's? Sweet.

Ernie crying like a big baby because "Big Baby" ran into his son? Frickin' Priceless!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I've been watching this Celtics and Magic series quite closely as well as the NBA in general and when big games involving the Magic were televised Nationally I always said to myself that guy at the end of the Orlando bench is a Dead Ringer for Ernie Povetti!!! I then heard Trinity had an office in Florida... in Debary, not far from Orlando of all places... and I really started to think that it must be Ernie... (I guess Jersey just got too cold in the winter) Ha! Ha! the Mystery is solved! By the way, those are great seats! Selling millions of brushes and springs really did pay off!

Here is what was posted on ESPN -

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The father of the 12-year-old boy bumped by Celtics big man Glen "Big Baby" Davis after Sunday's game-winning shot is demanding an apology.

Ernest Provetti told the Orlando Sentinel that he wrote the NBA office demanding an apology from Davis for acting like a "raging animal with no regard for fans' personal safety." NBA spokesman Tim Frank confirmed the league received the e-mail but declined to comment on it.

Video of the play shows Davis ducking behind a referee and stepping out of bounds as he ran back to the Celtics bench. Provetti told the paper it was his son, Nicholas, whose hat fell off as Davis bumped him.

Celtics spokesman Jeff Twiss said Davis was not available for comment. The Magic also declined to comment.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Champion

If you look he bumps the kids arm which hits his hat. he didn't even fall down. Rich people love to bitch.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 110 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RB FIVE
If you look he bumps the kids arm which hits his hat. he didn't even fall down. Rich people love to bitch.
+1 If you are in the front row, you should expect some contact.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Tech Regular

EP. is a selfish pompous A$$ and always has been a hypicritcal bible thumper..hence the name trinity. He is a A$$hole from the word go. A money grubbing leach who complains about everything that does not go his way. i remember when I hired a sex pot model to advertize my products at a race and he up the ante to steal her away ...he is fake .
Old 05-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Thopper
EP. is a selfish pompous A$$ and always has been a hypicritcal bible thumper..hence the name trinity. He is a A$$hole from the word go. A money grubbing leach who complains about everything that does not go his way. i remember when I hired a sex pot model to advertize my products at a race and he up the ante to steal her away ...he is fake .

but yea thats dick. I suppose what goes around comes around in the way of big baby stiff arm to junior.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.