Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 06:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 144 (100%+)

Here is a pic missing body wheels tires and battery bars from what I can tell
Old 01-22-2020, 06:20 PM
dze
Tech Rookie

it's hard to say what it's worth .. I have three that are restored so know them inside and out .. if I was looking for one to restore or get running or anyting I would want to know if the chassis is broken in any place, if the shock tower in the front is broken in any place if the steering is broken in any place or split and how beat up parts and the chassis looks in general Etc ...it would have to be broken down and closeup pics taken of everything to know if its even worth having for a few parts .. id say it definitely looks box stock probably has bushings no bearings, and without any more close up photos or information it would be worth about 30 bucks maybe to me ... if all the parts are in for sure usable condition then it's worth maybe a hundred a hundred twenty ...
Old 03-29-2020, 01:01 AM
Tech Rookie

So I just picked up one of these because when I was a kid it was the first and only real RC car that I've ever had. I bought a complete RTR truck that came with a couple chassis and some parts, but everything is stock. I've searched a lot of places and can't really find much (obviously since this truck is discontinued), but does anyone know of any places that still might have aftermarket parts for these things? I'd like to get some billet parts for it.
Old 06-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Kenny216
So I just picked up one of these because when I was a kid it was the first and only real RC car that I've ever had. I bought a complete RTR truck that came with a couple chassis and some parts, but everything is stock. I've searched a lot of places and can't really find much (obviously since this truck is discontinued), but does anyone know of any places that still might have aftermarket parts for these things? I'd like to get some billet parts for it.
eBay is probably your best bet. You will probably have more luck finding aftermarket parts on used trucks rather than NIB items. It is fairly easy to set up a saved search on eBay that will send you an email when items matching your search terms show up. You may have to wait a while if you're after a specific part though.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Thread resurrection! I've had many RS4-MT's over the years, but its been about 7yrs since I've had one in the herd and I miss it. I've been looking, but I've been too slow on the draw or the market has been slim.....until now. 3, running condition and one semi-roller will be here soon. After disassembly, consolidation and re-assembly I'll probably have one RTR for sale and a bunch of parts for anyone that needs pieces.

Pics to come.

Cheers!
Old 10-06-2020, 04:59 PM
Tech Initiate

if anybody is looking for parts a shop in hagerstown,md has a bunch nos parts on the wall.... idk if they'd ship em... but when trying to get back on the road ya need to call anywhere that has em... #301-797-5996... GOOD LUCK and having part #'s when you call would probably be best
kistner likes this.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Parts

Originally Posted by Movingwest
if anybody is looking for parts a shop in hagerstown,md has a bunch nos parts on the wall.... idk if they'd ship em... but when trying to get back on the road ya need to call anywhere that has em... #301-797-5996... GOOD LUCK and having part #'s when you call would probably be best
what is the name of the store in Hagerstown?
Old 10-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

For those that have been waiting/interested FOR SALE $425 OBO ...here you go.
For more pics see the link below or PM me

HPI RS4 MT ARTR w/ plenty of hop ups/custom parts

Last edited by Vdubnut626; 10-15-2021 at 09:14 AM.
Old 02-19-2022, 07:46 PM
Tech Initiate

I started this restoration back in like 2015 and put it aside for a while. Just recently got back to it.

It's running on a Reedy Radon 15T, Hobbywing Quicrun 1080 and a 5700MAh 2s saddle pack with original gearing.

She's surprisingly quick and drives great.
rustyus likes this.