R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Electric Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road-4/)
-   -   BJ4 WE Limited Edition??? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/188212-bj4-we-limited-edition.html)

Intotheblade 10-28-2007 10:52 AM

BJ4 WE Limited Edition???

What's this...? I know they released it, and I read about it. So it comes with white ballcups and shiny CVDs, and has a box signed by whomever. Is that it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash the product, because I'm sure it's a great product regardless. But I thought there were going to be changes made to the chassis or some sort of new upgrade to the car. I was a bit disappointed when I read about it. Can anyone tell me the difference between the WE and the WE limited?

hippie 10-28-2007 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Intotheblade (Post 3808106)
What's this...? I know they released it, and I read about it. So it comes with white ballcups and shiny CVDs, and has a box signed by whomever. Is that it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash the product, because I'm sure it's a great product regardless. But I thought there were going to be changes made to the chassis or some sort of new upgrade to the car. I was a bit disappointed when I read about it. Can anyone tell me the difference between the WE and the WE limited?

If comes with a jconcepts tool set .

http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...abe72bcb60110d

Frank Root 10-28-2007 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Intotheblade (Post 3808106)

Well, let's see... it is easily the best car in for the past 3-4 years, and they are including shinny CVDs, New Improved Ball cups, spring cups, and a Tool Set ($44)... plus an autographed box by the guy who won a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP with the BJ4WE as a bonus (which some people think is a big deal). AND, it's the same PRICE!!!

So they add, add, add, add, add and didn't raise the price.. sounds like a great deal and I am sure plenty will take full advantage.;)

AndyMoore 10-28-2007 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by tripthreat (Post 3808573)
Well, let's see... it is easily the best car in for the past 3-4 years, and they are including shinny CVDs, New Improved Ball cups, spring cups, and a Tool Set ($44)... plus an autographed box by the guy who won a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP with the BJ4WE as a bonus (which some people think is a big deal). AND, it's the same PRICE!!!

So they add, add, add, add, add and didn't raise the price.. sounds like a great deal and I am sure plenty will take full advantage.;)

Frank is exactly right. This is a great deal!

jelly 10-29-2007 02:54 AM

Originally Posted by tripthreat (Post 3808573)

i guess j-concepts has some stock to shift with the b44 coming out now the bj4-we is obsolete.

DustinR 10-29-2007 05:22 AM

Everyone loves to hate but lets all remember, If it were not for J-Concepts we would all be still be racing Losi's 4wd. No new AE wheeler and probubly not as many other manufacturers in 4wd as J-Con did a big part to increase interest in 4wd.

FYI

JamesnMeyer 10-29-2007 05:49 AM

If you dont like it dont get it!!! There are still many who are dedicated fans of this car and these are the target fans for this release.

magm20001 10-29-2007 05:55 AM

everyone wants more more more!!! :cry:

Intotheblade 10-29-2007 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by JamesnMeyer (Post 3810559)
If you dont like it dont get it!!! There are still many who are dedicated fans of this car and these are the target fans for this release.

First off...I never said I hated Jconcept! You should try to be less ignorant about the subject before opening your mouth. I actually am very interested in Jconcept and their products. This thread, was asking a question regarding the content of one of their product. And thanks to a "thoughtful" member, I now have my answer.

Jason Pelletier 10-29-2007 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Intotheblade (Post 3810783)
First off...I never said I hated Jconcept! You should try to be less ignorant about the subject before opening your mouth. I actually am very interested in Jconcept and their products. This thread, was asking a question regarding the content of one of their product. And thanks to a "thoughtful" member, I now have my answer.

U want some cheese to go with that whine ????

Frank Root 10-29-2007 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by Intotheblade (Post 3810783)

NP, for any questions on JC products, this is the best place to ask:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...152787&page=50

There are a few employees, and several team guys who check this forum regularly.;)

AndyMoore 10-29-2007 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by jelly (Post 3810229)
i guess j-concepts has some stock to shift with the b44 coming out now the bj4-we is obsolete.

We have no problems selling our kits. There is no "stock to shift", the package deal was produced as a commemoration of the 2005 Worlds.

Intotheblade 10-29-2007 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by tripthreat (Post 3811146)
NP, for any questions on JC products, this is the best place to ask:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...152787&page=50

There are a few employees, and several team guys who check this forum regularly.;)

Thanks a lot. I'll look into that.