R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road

Old 10-28-2007, 11:52 AM   #1
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)
Default BJ4 WE Limited Edition???

What's this...? I know they released it, and I read about it. So it comes with white ballcups and shiny CVDs, and has a box signed by whomever. Is that it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash the product, because I'm sure it's a great product regardless. But I thought there were going to be changes made to the chassis or some sort of new upgrade to the car. I was a bit disappointed when I read about it. Can anyone tell me the difference between the WE and the WE limited?
Intotheblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 11:54 AM   #2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intotheblade View Post
What's this...? I know they released it, and I read about it. So it comes with white ballcups and shiny CVDs, and has a box signed by whomever. Is that it? Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to bash the product, because I'm sure it's a great product regardless. But I thought there were going to be changes made to the chassis or some sort of new upgrade to the car. I was a bit disappointed when I read about it. Can anyone tell me the difference between the WE and the WE limited?
If comes with a jconcepts tool set .

http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index...abe72bcb60110d
hippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 04:41 PM   #3
TLRacing

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Quote:
Well, let's see... it is easily the best car in for the past 3-4 years, and they are including shinny CVDs, New Improved Ball cups, spring cups, and a Tool Set ($44)... plus an autographed box by the guy who won a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP with the BJ4WE as a bonus (which some people think is a big deal). AND, it's the same PRICE!!!

So they add, add, add, add, add and didn't raise the price.. sounds like a great deal and I am sure plenty will take full advantage.
Team Losi Racing (TLR) - Team Orion - Spektrum - JConcepts - Horizon Hobby - Stick It 1 - Sticky Kicks - Bradley's Fine Line Designs - liverc.com - OCRC Raceway - Tuning Haus - Pacific Coast Hobbies - RIP
Frank Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 07:25 PM   #4
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AndyMoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripthreat View Post
Well, let's see... it is easily the best car in for the past 3-4 years, and they are including shinny CVDs, New Improved Ball cups, spring cups, and a Tool Set ($44)... plus an autographed box by the guy who won a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP with the BJ4WE as a bonus (which some people think is a big deal). AND, it's the same PRICE!!!

So they add, add, add, add, add and didn't raise the price.. sounds like a great deal and I am sure plenty will take full advantage.
Frank is exactly right. This is a great deal!
Old 10-29-2007, 03:54 AM   #5
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Quote:

i guess j-concepts has some stock to shift with the b44 coming out now the bj4-we is obsolete.
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 06:22 AM   #6
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Everyone loves to hate but lets all remember, If it were not for J-Concepts we would all be still be racing Losi's 4wd. No new AE wheeler and probubly not as many other manufacturers in 4wd as J-Con did a big part to increase interest in 4wd.

FYI
Old 10-29-2007, 06:49 AM   #7
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

If you dont like it dont get it!!! There are still many who are dedicated fans of this car and these are the target fans for this release.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:55 AM   #8
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

everyone wants more more more!!!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:24 AM   #9
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesnMeyer View Post
If you dont like it dont get it!!! There are still many who are dedicated fans of this car and these are the target fans for this release.
First off...I never said I hated Jconcept! You should try to be less ignorant about the subject before opening your mouth. I actually am very interested in Jconcept and their products. This thread, was asking a question regarding the content of one of their product. And thanks to a "thoughtful" member, I now have my answer.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:33 AM   #10
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Quote:
First off...I never said I hated Jconcept! You should try to be less ignorant about the subject before opening your mouth. I actually am very interested in Jconcept and their products. This thread, was asking a question regarding the content of one of their product. And thanks to a "thoughtful" member, I now have my answer.

U want some cheese to go with that whine ????
Old 10-29-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
TLRacing

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Quote:
NP, for any questions on JC products, this is the best place to ask:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...152787&page=50

There are a few employees, and several team guys who check this forum regularly.
Team Losi Racing (TLR) - Team Orion - Spektrum - JConcepts - Horizon Hobby - Stick It 1 - Sticky Kicks - Bradley's Fine Line Designs - liverc.com - OCRC Raceway - Tuning Haus - Pacific Coast Hobbies - RIP
Frank Root is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #12
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to AndyMoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelly View Post
i guess j-concepts has some stock to shift with the b44 coming out now the bj4-we is obsolete.
We have no problems selling our kits. There is no "stock to shift", the package deal was produced as a commemoration of the 2005 Worlds.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 PM   #13
Tech Regular

Quote:
NP, for any questions on JC products, this is the best place to ask:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...152787&page=50

There are a few employees, and several team guys who check this forum regularly.
Thanks a lot. I'll look into that.