Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
whats the difference between the kyosho inferno mp 7.5 k1 the k2 and the k3?? >

whats the difference between the kyosho inferno mp 7.5 k1 the k2 and the k3??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

whats the difference between the kyosho inferno mp 7.5 k1 the k2 and the k3??

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Tech Addict

Default whats the difference between the kyosho inferno mp 7.5 k1 the k2 and the k3??

hi i am looking at buying a kyosho inferno mp-7.5 k1 with up grades which i am yet to destinguish what they are but is what im looking for is what exactly are the differences between the k1 k2 and the k3 is the k3 a big marginal difference to the k1 or are they fairly similar?

also while im at it can anyone tell me what the difference is to other products such as king heads or fioroni to the genuin parts that kyosho makes for each particular buggy they make are the other brands like king heads actually upgrades or are they just the same as the kyosho parts?

i ask this in search of an answer to my quiry which is the buggy im looking at has a fioroni chassis and king headz parts and im not sure wheather the buggy is equivelant to a k1 k2 or k3 due to the parts installed im just not sure how king headz parts work if i was to buy some king headz parts would they have to be listed as k1 k2 or k3 for any significant difference and are they better than stock parts from kyosho someone please help me of this issue thanks.