Wiki Posts
Search

Brand new AXIAL XR 10

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 06:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TheOtherBill
If this is any thing like the AX-10 Axial will have a hit on their hands. It looks like a lot of R&D went into this and the factory support will be great ( it has been with all of the Axial stuff I have used in the past). I understand there might be a few of these run by factory guys ? at the Axial WCC next week. This is right in my backyard cant wait.
Well I went to the Scale event the Axial sponsored yesterday at The WCCC, a total blast Thank you Axial and everyone who helped put it on. They had a few of the XR-10s there for display OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this thing is a monster. The more you really look at it and see all of the new design features built into it the better it looks. We were able to touch, poke and fondle these pre-production units, but no pictures please. Awesome rig I will have one.
Old 06-26-2010, 03:39 AM
Tech Apprentice

guess the team drivers weren't using them then was hoping for some video
Old 07-02-2010, 01:14 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by positronic
How bout this?

YouTube - Teamdebead's channel

There's video of all three Axial guys running their XR10s

I'd link, but I don't have enough posts yet

Last edited by TEAM DEBEAD; 07-02-2010 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Tried to embed, not enough posts yet D'Oh
Old 07-02-2010, 04:37 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by positronic
The video she is talking about is awesome.

Watched it a few times. Great job Lisa!

Here is the link...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZX8C...layer_embedded
Old 07-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Tech Rookie

I am not much impress by Axial XR10. Are the designer thinking of lower center gravity & design this model.

According to me they would have made much better than this.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by LisaWilliams
I am not much impress by Axial XR10. Are the designer thinking of lower center gravity & design this model.

According to me they would have made much better than this.

...what does this even mean?
Old 09-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Axial Racing XR10 Ceramic Bearing Kit

We have just released our AXIAL RACING XR10 Ceramic Bearing kit. This is a complete 26 piece bearing kit and we have also included heavy duty 5x8mm and 5x8mm flanged ceramic bearings to replace those ones you may be having problems with. On sale for $89.99 with FREE delivery worldwide.
Old 10-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

What lipo battery packs are people suggesting for the XR10?
Old 10-08-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Wow, they made a Clod Buster with a crappy looking body.
Old 10-24-2010, 07:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Has anyone else had any issues with building the XR10 shocks? When the bladder is installed and the shock caps are tighten, the pressure inside is so great that the shocks will not compress.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phisher
Has anyone else had any issues with building the XR10 shocks? When the bladder is installed and the shock caps are tighten, the pressure inside is so great that the shocks will not compress.
try pouring a small amount of oil out...sounds like you got them a tad overfilled
Old 12-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by phisher
yeah they are junk.. i built them like i build truggy and buggy shocks and they would lock up... they can not be 100% filled with oil.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

For all the guys that say these are junk..... I'll run mine aginst any other rig. I was one that got a first run rig and NEVER had any problems with it. If they are built right, I have seen very few guys have problems with them.

As for what this rig does to an average guy that stays middle pack, I have placed in the top three in my club since I got it. This thing slaughtered my berg and the adjustability is second to none.
The body is the most compitition crawler body I feel you can buy. It won't let your rig lay upside down like a dead armadilo/pot bellied pig. The design was intended for strictly competition. I run this rig like a scalded dog and the XR10 has done it all for me. Way to go Axial
Old 12-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dustin keeler
For all the guys that say these are junk..... I'll run mine aginst any other rig. I was one that got a first run rig and NEVER had any problems with it. If they are built right, I have seen very few guys have problems with them.

As for what this rig does to an average guy that stays middle pack, I have placed in the top three in my club since I got it. This thing slaughtered my berg and the adjustability is second to none.
The body is the most compitition crawler body I feel you can buy. It won't let your rig lay upside down like a dead armadilo/pot bellied pig. The design was intended for strictly competition. I run this rig like a scalded dog and the XR10 has done it all for me. Way to go Axial
As far as no problems, your one of the lucky ones.
Competent rig out of the box...YES
Old 12-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by *Super*
As far as no problems, your one of the lucky ones.
Competent rig out of the box...YES
That's funny, The way I look at it there are lots more who have not had problems than there are those that have. I guess I'm a the glass is half full kinda guy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.