Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hawgwild

Hawgwild Racing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 08:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Hawgwild Racing

Here in Kamloops, a new race team is getting a start. Front man Harold saw a need for something new, and brand specific. We all run equipment from Team Tekno, Tekin, hitec and Gens Ace. Great products and better all in one chassis. Members so far include Harold, Adam, myself (jason s) and recently Mark (the landmark!). Thanks to Harold for taking a chance to start a race team, and most importantly...its all about having a great time in this hobby. Also very excited to have mark and adam join the fray. Here's to the start of something great!
T.Wilks191 likes this.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:57 PM
Tech Adept

Nice!
Old 05-02-2017, 01:22 AM
Tech Initiate

Thanks jay I apriciate everything you do buds couldn't ask for a better friend.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Second club race happened in Kamloops today. Great weather and great company. Marks first race with his newly built Tekno EB48SL went pretty good. Boni had a good run going in her loaner 2wd bus until it shook off a driveshaft. Still managed 2nd in the 2wd main with a borrowed 2wd buggy. Mark was shaking it down and running in the top half with a couple minor issues. Harold and Adam finished 3rd and 4th repectively in 4wd short bus. Both getting better each day. Myself (jason) took home third with mark in 4th and harold in fifth. Still getting the cars tweaked and learning what they like and dont. Thanks to everyone who came out, and to a stress free day.

Hawgwild out
Old 05-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Tech Initiate

I'm so proud of my(Harold) team you guys rocked it today for all new equipment and racers (me and Adam) and thanks to our guest boni for making it a super fun day
Old 05-25-2017, 06:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Part of the team will be attending the WORS race in Kelowna. Harold and Adam. They will be bringing their airbrush setup, lights and a bunch of team associated parts from the hobby shop. Will be some traxxas parts as well and bearings. Should be a great race weekend. Harold and Adam will be there tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2017, 03:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I heard that the Whole team was going to be there??

any whoot good luck this weekend boys

see you all there.