Search
Like Tree1Likes

WORS ROUND #2 Spring Scorcher Shootout

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 09:34 PM
Tech Addict

Default trailers

We've got two trailers available for rent on the property for the race.

There's a 26 footer, its situated right next to the track. you could pit right in front of it. It sleeps 4. Power, AC and water. Fridge stove, shower. fully equipped with dishes, cutlery, pots and pans. Toaster, coffee maker. 100/night two for two people. 25 per additional person. bring your own bedding. 2 night minimum. 200 damage deposit.

Also, a 40 foot unit is available. It is situated on the far side of where the cars park. Also fully equipped, less bedding. nicer than any hotel room, Separate bedroom from living space. fireplace, AC, kitchen, living room. sleeps 4. 175/day based on double occupancy, 25 per extra person. 2 day minimum. 300 damage deposit.

no smoking in either trailer.

contact Sharon to reserve or if you want to see pictures. 250 765-2580

See you guys in a week.
Rob
Old 05-22-2017, 06:40 AM
Tech Elite

Default interested

Originally Posted by Schneider
We've got two trailers available for rent on the property for the race.

There's a 26 footer, its situated right next to the track. you could pit right in front of it. It sleeps 4. Power, AC and water. Fridge stove, shower. fully equipped with dishes, cutlery, pots and pans. Toaster, coffee maker. 100/night two for two people. 25 per additional person. bring your own bedding. 2 night minimum. 200 damage deposit.

Also, a 40 foot unit is available. It is situated on the far side of where the cars park. Also fully equipped, less bedding. nicer than any hotel room, Separate bedroom from living space. fireplace, AC, kitchen, living room. sleeps 4. 175/day based on double occupancy, 25 per extra person. 2 day minimum. 300 damage deposit.

no smoking in either trailer.

contact Sharon to reserve or if you want to see pictures. 250 765-2580

See you guys in a week.
Rob
Rob - sent you a txt.
Old 05-23-2017, 11:38 AM
Tech Regular

Default Sign up!!

Hey guys,

If you haven't already please get signed up on resign up. I know that there is at least 20 more entries, let's get them number in to more people to come. It doesn't take long to setup an account if you don't have one.

Thanks guys
Old 05-23-2017, 05:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by The Butcher
Hey guys,

If you haven't already please get signed up on resign up. I know that there is at least 20 more entries, let's get them number in to more people to come. It doesn't take long to setup an account if you don't have one.

Thanks guys
I know quite a few guys who aren't signed up yet as well!! If they do not sign up on rcsignup, when do they need to be signed up and paid by at the track??
Old 05-24-2017, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by punisher87
I know quite a few guys who aren't signed up yet as well!! If they do not sign up on rcsignup, when do they need to be signed up and paid by at the track??
Hi all, just thought I would let you all know that I will be the dedicated RD for this event. I will be entering the race data and setting up the timing system on the Saturday morning, so would like all registrations completed by 9am on Saturday.

Aaron or one of the club members will be taking registrations on Friday night, I encourage you to try and get this done then, that way there is less work for me to do on Saturday morning, and we can get the program moving on time.

Speaking of the program running on time, here is the schedule for the weekend.

-Saturday; first heat on the line, tone goes at 10am sharp. we will do a minimum of three qualifiers, possibly 4 dependent on entries. There will be 3 minutes between qualifiers. Drivers of the last race place cars on impound table and marshal after their qualifier, driver is responsible to find their sub if they can not marshal, marshals not on the track will loose their best qualifier. I will not be calling for marshals, it is your responsibility to do your duty. There will be a half hour break between rounds.

-Sunday; Time dependent, we will do a last chance qualifier, if entries are high, will go straight into the mains. Day will start at 9am sharp. Same deal for marshaling, only you will be DQ'd if you fail to marshal.

Race format; We will be using qualifying points system, best two qualifiers will be used to seed the mains.

Triple A mains in all classes, single lower mains. Double bumps from the lower mains into the next main. There will be 5 minutes between mains to allow time to get cars ready due to bumps and format. there will be maximum 9 drivers per main, as that is what our drivers stand can safely accommodate. This means the top 7 will be locked in for the mains. (I reserve the right to modify the #'s in the mains based on attendance and what will make for the most enjoyable racing for all)

Sportsmanship. Poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated, period. I will give one warning, then it will be a DQ. Drivers are encouraged to work it out like grown men playing with toy cars. Show respect for each other on and off the track. If I see an incident, I will call it, but you should self regulate. If something is questionable, stop and wait for the other guy.

It is going to be HOT! be sure to have lots of water to drink, save the beer until after the racing is done please. Also wear a hat, there is no shade on the drivers stand.

Looking forward to this race! Should be a great time, and with the new lay-out, no one will have the home track advantage!!

See you all on Saturday, and travel safe.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs up

I would like to take a moment of my time to register

Aaron "Matshow" Matlo for the following classes

1/8 Ebuggy
10th 4mod buggy
10th 2wd short bus

PTs will be provided at the track. I am providing this information on behalf of mr Matlo. He is just too busy to get it done. Thanks
Old 05-25-2017, 04:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bambikilr
I would like to take a moment of my time to register

Aaron "Matshow" Matlo for the following classes

1/8 Ebuggy
10th 4mod buggy
10th 2wd short bus

PTs will be provided at the track. I am providing this information on behalf of mr Matlo. He is just too busy to get it done. Thanks
Don't forget 2wd Buggy
Old 05-26-2017, 08:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Looks like myself and mark levy will be day tripping it on Sunday
Myself: 1/8 e buggy
4wd short bus
Mark 1/8 e buggy
2wd buggy
T.Wilks191 likes this.

Last edited by Jason shawaga; 05-26-2017 at 08:35 AM.
Old 05-26-2017, 08:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Cool

HAWGWILD. In the house
Old 05-28-2017, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

I did a few videos but the camera was acting up so I didn't get everything I wanted done, done. Oh well. The wide lens worked well for the track

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TaSuIsR_L2bHZm
Old 05-29-2017, 08:40 AM
Tech Regular

Default Thanks to all

What a weekend!! The Spring Scorcher was just that. I'd like to give a shout out to Earl, He was our RD, thank you for giving up your weekend. Throughout the weekend I herd awesome things about Darren's design of the track, lots of flow, it has it all. But it took a lot of work to build the new track. Thanks to the crew that got it done, Darren, Todd,Stacey, Merle, Steve, and Kevin. couldn't have done it without you. Thanks to the WORS crew for really bringing this series this year, you have impressed me as well as anyone that has been to the series. What about Steve all weekend long, did that guy sit down?? Thanks Steve for keeping the track swept and watered, as well as marshaled a ton. The KRC club would like to THANK EVERYONE FOR COMING OUT!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
AAA.pdf (402.9 KB, 54 views)