Search

Castlegar Model Racers Club

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Default Castlegar Model Racers Club

This thread is dedicated to the CMRC (Former KRCC). So for those of you wondering whats happening in the Castlegar rc scene and surrounding areas just check out this thread and you will find out .

Last edited by Souk; 07-02-2013 at 10:02 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:09 PM
Tech Elite

Default I'm in.

hey Guys,

Looks like my work schedule allows me to be home for August Long. ...so you can pen me in.

I'll drag a few Loopers along with me too. you guys have been hitting the highway hard the last 2 years, time for us to return the favour.

you may want to ask them Albertan guys to come for a visit too.
Old 07-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Tech Adept

Default Good news.

Ive made up a decent flyer to be posted soon.
Glad to hear some people from kamloops will come.
there are a few people from Calgary already coming, unfortunatly our race conflicts with the nitro stampede. so there are a few racers from there not coming as well. I know Martin is on board so if you could hook up with him he would be happy.

Mark
Old 07-04-2013, 05:39 AM
Tech Regular

Right on Jason that's awesome you will be able to make it, will be looking forward to it. Hopefully we can get some more people from the U.S. to come as well. We are going to go to the regional in Spokane and are going to pass some flyers around and spread the word. Maybe will be able to swindle a few of them to come up and make this race interesting. Don't forget to pre-register on the Race for Racers thread. Will need those pre-registrations so we can decide how many trophies to get for our race.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Tech Adept

Default Event Flyer

Castlegar Model Racers Club-cmrc.jpg
Old 07-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Tech Adept

Default Trien Hard

So trying to get some logistics to move some blue clay out to the 454 offroad raceway. hopefully everything falls into place this weekend!
as far as entries for our race just sign up on here if you could
same old style
Class
trasponder number
radio frequency
Please and thank you
if every one signed up that say they are i already know we will have 20 + people.
pushing hard one month before the race to make a awesome track experience for you... The Racer
Mark
Old 07-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Tech Addict

Default Sign Me Up

2WD BUGGY/ DSM/ PT 2219614
2WD SC/ DSM/ PT 5131303
4WD BUGGY/ DSM/ PT 5724010
4WD SC/ DSM/ PT 7901426
1/8 E BUGGY/ DSM/ PT 3821092

Amber may race not sure yet... but she will be there to help out
Old 07-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Default Track work

Been doing some track work to get ready for our race for the racers race. Search CMRC on facebook to see what its looking like .
Old 07-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Tech Initiate

Are you guys around Sunday the 14th or did you trek over to the loops event? I am going to swing by the track early afternoon to check it out on my way back to the Okanagan from Trail...
Old 07-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Tech Regular

it looks like I'll be able to attend this race and trying to bring around 3-5 more people with me, Kelowna just finished the Kamloops EDC and represented with 9 people so hope I can bring at least half of those people with me

I will be running

2WD truck
2WD Buggy
4WD SC

personals in all
Old 08-08-2013, 02:02 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up up to date?

hey mark & kevin, after a GREAT race on the august long weekend, you NEED to keep us al up to date on what is happening at your AWSOME facility... please
Also, any idea when we will see a few "sneek peeks" of the pictures taken at the RACE FOR THE RACERS???
Keep up the great work!
Old 08-09-2013, 06:59 AM
Tech Regular

Well yesterday was our first official practice night as a club and it went great. Had a few new people come out and try some rcs. Probably had about 6-7 cars on the track at any givin time. So the club is starting to come together nicely after the weekend. Already have some people interested in on-road cars for the winter. We are getting the karz club in calgarys old carpet. They are donating it to our club to help us get the on-road racing going for this winter. And as for the pictures. I got about 200 started in an album and I still got another 600 to look through. So once I make up this huge album I will post a link to our facebook page CMRC so you all can check them out. Tons of great pictures to check out.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Default October races

We out here in Castlegar will be pushing off road to the very end of the fall season. Again we want to welcome Anyone and everyone to come out to our track, Thursdays and sundays are club days and any day is free and open to the public. May also plan to hold another Trophy style race again in Early October. So any of you interested in Coming down October 5-6 or the 12-13 lets start seeing interest and talking about who would be interested in attending.
Mark
Old 08-26-2013, 11:20 AM
Tech Regular

October sounds awesome, would definitely try to make it.
Old 08-26-2013, 12:20 PM
Tech Regular

I think I would be in if I could race

Nitro buggy
Nitro truggy
4wd SC

ran the Nitro buggy at our track for some practice laps and OMG really missing it

try and see if some Calgary guys would come and race some Nitro

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.