TQ RC RACING in Chino, California >

TQ RC RACING in Chino, California

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree348Likes

TQ RC RACING in Chino, California

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-01-2015, 10:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
Didn't you mean to ask... Are you even showing up.... with an RC car ?

Looking forward to the fun this weekend. Now, back to working on the new body for the new F1.

Panda
Real funny panda and joe. This time i will be bring my rc car for some fun for the first time in forever.... I forget the rest.

Joe no selena gomez music this sunday please i can't take it anymore haha! Lets have fun this sunday can't wait
Old 12-02-2015, 08:24 AM
FMW
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Taylor Swift would be a good alternative to Selena G. Adele also...
Old 12-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rc909
Real funny panda and joe. This time i will be bring my rc car for some fun for the first time in forever.... I forget the rest.

Joe no selena gomez music this sunday please i can't take it anymore haha! Lets have fun this sunday can't wait
I blame Joe for my poor round 4 performance because he did not play "the song" during any of my qualifiers or mains !

Panda
Old 12-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Looking forward to JoMac racing 1/12 stk this Sun

Yes I'm calling you out
Will have a SpeedMerchant prepped for you...
Old 12-02-2015, 04:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FMW
Taylor Swift is a good alternative to anyone else.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

for F1 is 25.5 going to be a long term thing? Being from AZ i only get out to TQ every so often and don't want to buy a motor i'll only use once. Also with some manufactures submitting 25.5 motor to roar for approval how does that affect to motors i can buy now? How will this be handled at TQ. I have my Yokomo car and i have completely reconfigured it and would like to test it out. Also, looks like us AZ guys are planning a run for the race on the 19th. 1/12 mod here we come again
Old 12-02-2015, 11:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nissan man
for F1 is 25.5 going to be a long term thing? Being from AZ i only get out to TQ every so often and don't want to buy a motor i'll only use once. Also with some manufactures submitting 25.5 motor to roar for approval how does that affect to motors i can buy now? How will this be handled at TQ. I have my Yokomo car and i have completely reconfigured it and would like to test it out. Also, looks like us AZ guys are planning a run for the race on the 19th. 1/12 mod here we come again
Yes, we expect 25.5 motors in F1 to be a permanent change for TQ and the Tuning Haus Series and races. I have learned that what ROAR did (which some of us are scratching our heads) is they have mandated a 12.3 (rpm) rotor only in the 25.5. Most motors come with the 12.5 (torque) rotor in them stock. For TQ Series and Tuning Haus series, just needs to be a 25.5 motor, 12.3 or 12.5 rotor for now.

Look forward to having you guys out for round 6 on teh 19th. Hope we can get another 10 car 12th sclae mod class. It was fun to watch for many and looked like a blast for you guys to race in.

Panda
Old 12-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Tech Elite

Default Round 5 this Sunday !

Round 5 of the TQ RC Racing Winter Series is this Sunday Dec. 6th. The series is a nine race series with your best 5 races counting towards the end of season points championship. So for you new drivers, you can still start this weekend and get your five races in.

Three of the top Rookie Sedan drivers were at TQ tonight. 1 was practicing, two were talking smack and all three were laughing. Looks like they are going to have some fun battles this weekend.

Improvements have been made on the corner flappers and track barriers (to keep them in place). The flappers are longer and of an improved material so they have more flex and hold their shape. The longer flappers have resulted in lap times that are a couple of tenths slower than last races pace. However, a big improvement is how much less cars are flipping over. Hopefully marshaling will be decreased in addition to less wear and tear on car suspensions and bodies. Also helps to drive around the track barriers and not over or through them.

A couple of big shipments came in today and Ralph is getting them checked in and stocked as quickly as he can. All will be in the system by Thursday evening so check to see if that part you have been waiting for has arrived. Parts that recently arrived are:

Protoform Bodies
Tamiya parts and paints
Associated parts
Motor spray and SXT sauce

Scorpion batteries will be back in stock by Friday or Saturday.

Panda
Old 12-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Panda, thanks for the updates. We truly appreciate you, Ralph (and many others) keeping the machine running while Sean is recovering. Big thumps up.
Old 12-03-2015, 07:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rc909

Originally Posted by FMW
Originally Posted by EricPF
HAHAHA good one!

You guys are kidding right?

This is a race track after all and not a slumber party right?
Old 12-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RedBullFiXX
Looking forward to JoMac racing 1/12 stk this Sun

Yes I'm calling you out
Will have a SpeedMerchant prepped for you...
I will set aside some budget for the replacements necessary afterwards Thanks Dave! Can't wait to drive one... I mean if B-Ruff can do it I should be able to as well
Originally Posted by EricPF
... Canadians.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by skiptomylou6
I will set aside some budget for the replacements necessary afterwards Thanks Dave! Can't wait to drive one... I mean if B-Ruff can do it I should be able to as well

... Canadians.
Oh crap joe mac replyed
Old 12-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by skiptomylou6

... Canadians.
Make sure to schedule the right gaps so I can announce while you race. This is going to be verrryyyyy entertaining. On what lap will we hear "Clean up in aisle 5 ! ".

Panda
Old 12-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
Make sure to schedule the right gaps so I can announce while you race. This is going to be verrryyyyy entertaining. On what lap will we hear "Clean up in aisle 5 ! ".

Panda
Panda i say on the first lap hahaha
Old 12-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I don't believe that we will here this at all.
Joe will run a car prepped and setup from Dave, therefore he has the chance to be competitive. As long Joe shows up early enough for some practice laps.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.