Search

2010 J.B.R.L. ELECTRIC OFFROAD RACING SERIES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jimmy Babcock
As a track owner I have learned first hand that it costs quite a bit to change layouts between the tractor, pipe, food and all the other little misc. supplies needed. That is why I change mine about once every 3 to 4 months. It would be awesome to have a new layout for each JBRL but it's just not economical for the tracks. I appreciate the sacrifice made by the tracks and racers to make each round a success! I truly believe that all track owners go above and beyond to make sure we all are accommodated and I'm very thankful for that!!! I think the series has been a blast this year and is continuing to grow! I look forward to seeing everyone at the next round September 5th!
now thats back on track of things!!

AMEN!
Old 08-01-2010, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Default JBRL Track

The current layout is really fun. If we need to make any changes to it before the JBRL we will. We will not rebuild the entire layout but change a few things around 1 week before the Sept. 5th like we did for Round 1.

We have also learned how to keep more moistur in the clay as well which should add to more traction and fun. We're still a new track and are learning things every day. The clay is awesome but we have to learn to keep the moisture in it.

Let me know what you guys think and see you soon.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Been trying to figure that one out for several years. More water isn't the answer Heard of some ways to do it just haven't tried yet. Hope this works out for you.

Originally Posted by DannyS
The current layout is really fun. If we need to make any changes to it before the JBRL we will. We will not rebuild the entire layout but change a few things around 1 week before the Sept. 5th like we did for Round 1.

We have also learned how to keep more moistur in the clay as well which should add to more traction and fun. We're still a new track and are learning things every day. The clay is awesome but we have to learn to keep the moisture in it.

Let me know what you guys think and see you soon.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

S.U.A.R.B

Originally Posted by LittleGoob93
Yeah same here. I can understand where there coming from. I live quite some ways too.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AE 14year-old
So since the JBRL usually does polls on how things will be done...I have one I think that should be done, and even if it doesn't happen I think it something cool to think about since it is not to late to have in the series even for this year.

After talking to MANY people about it, having those big fake checks for the winners of each class as their trophy or award would be better then getting a trophy(IMO) If I won a class I would rather get one of those big fake checks with the amount I won on it and then of course just get the money in an envelope like Jimmy usually does. Then second through fifth get there money and trophy like always. My work deals with lots of the material that is used for it, and stickers that would go on it to make it look like a check and I know for a fact it is pretty inexpensive to do, just a thought I think it would really be cool to see, who else would like to see this?

That's a pretty cool idea zack, i want to see it in the nitro jbrl to!
Old 08-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Haha, no matter what I can't wait for the next JBRL!!! Hahaha...

And Ten, what up!!! Ya it would be sick to see, but I know it cost money and it is kinda late to be giving ideas like that, but just throwing it out there as something to think of!

ROUND 5 COME ALREADY!!!!! I <3 JBRL
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by AE 14year-old
Haha, no matter what I can't wait for the next JBRL!!! Hahaha...

And Ten, what up!!! Ya it would be sick to see, but I know it cost money and it is kinda late to be giving ideas like that, but just throwing it out there as something to think of!

ROUND 5 COME ALREADY!!!!! I <3 JBRL
ya man all those ideas sound sick and cant wait for jbrl at westcoast dannys layout is sick i race on it on saterday and really fun alot of fun jumps and some can be tricky
Old 08-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Seems like it's been forever since the last round let's race West Coast already!! Another month?
Old 08-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by -WHEELMAN-
Seems like it's been forever since the last round let's race West Coast already!! Another month?
i know its taking foever but in the mean time go down to westcoast and race there saterday serise every one and just go club race to get dialed for jbrl
Old 08-03-2010, 04:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)

Originally Posted by CHAD_WCRCR
i know its taking foever but in the mean time go down to westcoast and race there saterday serise every one and just go club race to get dialed for jbrl
I was there Saturday had a blast I just like the anticipation of the week before a JBRL race and getting to the track super early that day with the intensity of a big race. Jimmy kills it, makes it fun with the seriousness needed for a big race. Just simply fun!
Old 08-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

myself and mcgarvey have been on a little break since shootout spending time with are own families,its been great.

Now back to sum racing we will be there either sat or sunday..
see you all soon..

O and on the early track layout thing,i have raced alot of my races with no practice,some of my big races i dont even go out for practice cause theres so many people,i think it makes you adapt better to track quicker- i have got whooped pretty good sometimes too but..lol
danny know whats going on and he will add a few little things to mix it up just alittle..
so if you want the pratice get off the computer and go..
Old 08-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by BISBEE 248
myself and mcgarvey have been on a little break since shootout spending time with are own families,its been great.

see you all soon..

O and on the early track layout thing,i have raced alot of my races with no practice,some of my big races i dont even go out for practice cause theres so many people,i think it makes you adapt better to track quicker- i have got whooped pretty good sometimes too but..lol
danny know whats going on and he will add a few little things to mix it up just alittle..
haha im be there friday i love that track and need run time!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BISBEE 248

see you all soon..

haha mr red cup I would get off the computer and go but the four hour drive and the three hundred dollar day sucks for one day of practice... lol
Old 08-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by katz
haha mr red cup I would get off the computer and go but the four hour drive and the three hundred dollar day sucks for one day of practice... lol
Old 08-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

i went last wensday night it was a blast

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.