Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
perez62682  scammer- PayPal trick learn from this >

perez62682 scammer- PayPal trick learn from this

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

perez62682 scammer- PayPal trick learn from this

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by romian14
I live in the same area as him!!!!
He lives 5mins away too!!
lol teach him a lesson lol jk
Old 06-06-2011, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

whats done is done and i cant do anything. i just wanted to say that yes i described them bad. i apoloigized and sent the money back. i didnt refund because i had a feeling something was going on. once i sent the money back to him i asked when my tires were going to come back then he said not until you send me an extra 8.09 for the shipping. this is the part that angered. if this part isnt shown in the private messages he posted (didnt read them) i can take a screen shot and show. i didnt like he said i needed to send more money to him after i already sent the cost of tires back. why didnt he state that i would need to add for shipping before? and for anyone replying to this or whatever, im not trying to shit talk or anything, so dont take it the wrong way im just trying to salvage my reputation
Old 06-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Originally Posted by perez62682
whats done is done and i cant do anything. i just wanted to say that yes i described them bad. i apoloigized and sent the money back. i didnt refund because i had a feeling something was going on. once i sent the money back to him i asked when my tires were going to come back then he said not until you send me an extra 8.09 for the shipping. this is the part that angered. if this part isnt shown in the private messages he posted (didnt read them) i can take a screen shot and show. i didnt like he said i needed to send more money to him after i already sent the cost of tires back. why didnt he state that i would need to add for shipping before? and for anyone replying to this or whatever, im not trying to shit talk or anything, so dont take it the wrong way im just trying to salvage my reputation
Well you sold him junk and he had to fight to get his money back now you expect him to spend his money so you can get your "fresh" tires back? You knew what you were doing but got busted and he took appropriate action and now your mad? I guess maybe this should be a good lesson for you not to BS guys on here or anywhere for that matter.
Old 06-06-2011, 08:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Like I mentioned in the last post I made I had noticed that and it did end up causing extra confusion, if it was stated first time around before you made the refund then yeah it would've been cleared up i'm sure initially instead of the extra back and forth and keep seeming like he was trying to get extra money out of you and increasing the price each time. Granted all in all there were mistakes made on both sides and it should of been easily cleared up. Lessons on both sides learned.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Tech Addict

im not mad 440 swinger kid . when did i say i was. i was at the time because of him trying to get more money out of it when he said refund it. thanks lifeshifter for actually taking the time to read it and see what i meant.
Old 06-06-2011, 09:21 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Not wanting to hijack this thread but it brings up a very good point.

What is the standard on this forum for return shipping?

I know on other forums that I have traded on the seller always pays for return shipping on a broken item if it arrived that way. If it was just a issue of not wanting it, or something like that the buyer would send it at their own expense and the seller would issue a refund once the item was received back in the same condition it was sold in, minus the seller's original shipping fee. Is that the way it is usually done here?
Old 06-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM

I know on other forums that I have traded on the seller always pays for return shipping on a broken item if it arrived that way. If it was just a issue of not wanting it, or something like that the buyer would send it at their own expense and the seller would issue a refund once the item was received back in the same condition it was sold in, minus the seller's original shipping fee. Is that the way it is usually done here?
No worries, that is a great point. To me it was implicit that the seller would pay for shipping. That is what I do and expect others to do.

I think that this should be standard operating procedure.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Thanks to Matt M for getting my feedback to 100%.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Tech Addict

yeeha
Old 06-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2canSAM

I think it's dependent upon the situation.

If the item is NOTHING like what was described (like this situation) it lies on the seller to refund the money plus shipping it back, because (whether by design or default) the buyer was deceived.

If the item had issues during shipment and they were packaged properly, or the item just didn't live up to the buyers expectations etc. but on the whole, the item was fairly described, then it's on the buyer.

That's my personal opinion (as both a seller and buyer)
Old 06-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

why WOULDN'T you pay for the return shipping? by your own admission, you were deceptive in your description of the tires.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
why WOULDN'T you pay for the return shipping? by your own admission, you were deceptive in your description of the tires.
because i ddidnt make him pay for the shipping when they were originally sent
Old 06-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb

because i ddidnt make him pay for the shipping when they were originally sent
You did because it was in the total..... Personally if I were him since he got the money back I would pitch the wheels since they are junk. YOU sold him the crap and screwed around so YOU should pay return shipping since I am sure he would have never bought wheels that beat in the first place.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by RCengineer
Thanks to Matt M for getting my feedback to 100%.
Good..... He had no right to give you a negative in the first place.......

Also Perez please keep yourself off my threads/ads
Old 06-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Glad it worked out for you. I was scammed out of $450 on another forum different hobby. I wasn't so lucky.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.