Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Does this look like "in good condition" >

Does this look like "in good condition"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does this look like "in good condition"

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Oasis
WTF..did I ever say anyone's name? So now I get bashed for asking questions..if you read what I had written you would have read me asking a question about the magnet strength being normal for a Novak..I don't have any 540 can Novak's so I was unsure..also I still don't remember trashing anyone or being a "troll" about it..I had a few questions that I was wondering about before I contacted the seller..I honestly would have preferred that the seller not posted in the thread for the reason that I was not trying to trash the guy..and just as I figured I'm now the bad guy because I had asked a "few questions" about a deal with a stand up seller..
I wouldn't worry about it. I think your post was very warranted and well worded so that it didn't seem accusatory at all. Some people just like to add their 2 pennies, good or bad.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 77 (100%+)

WTF..did I ever say anyone's name? So now I get bashed for asking questions..if you read what I had written you would have read me asking a question about the magnet strength being normal for a Novak..I don't have any 540 can Novak's so I was unsure..also I still don't remember trashing anyone or being a "troll" about it..I had a few questions that I was wondering about before I contacted the seller..I honestly would have preferred that the seller not posted in the thread for the reason that I was not trying to trash the guy..and just as I figured I'm now the bad guy because I had asked a "few questions" about a deal with a stand up seller..
So what would you call this?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...62-tcrain.html
Old 05-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wease
That's it....lucky you..your such a troll....trying to start sh*t..

We have come to an understanding, tcrain is a great seller and personally speaking even though this deal didn't go as planed, I would buy from him again..(he may not wish to sell to me..but I'd buy from him..)..sometimes deals don't work..
Old 06-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

That's it....lucky you..your such a troll....trying to start sh*t..

We have come to an understanding, tcrain is a great seller and personally speaking even though this deal didn't go as planed, I would buy from him again..(he may not wish to sell to me..but I'd buy from him..)..sometimes deals don't work..
I never took it as a bashing and have absolutly no problem with you. I feel we delt with the situation properly and as adults. I am sorry things didn't work out and the stator was damaged in shipping. I have no problems with the refund and hope that you are satisfied with the out come.
Thanks Again, Tom