Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Javadog
Anyone here notice that there has been no more discussion about the USPS and the missing items. Suspicious? I think not.
There's been no more discussion about it because the concern here is getting everyone their money back and not about my loss. I've spoken in person with the Postmaster where I dropped all of the packages off and he tells me all the stories about "my hands are tied" and "there's nothing I can really do" etc etc etc... There's tracking numbers and receipts and all the information he needs, but simply put - if I didn't purchase insurance on the packages, I'm in no position to get anything from USPS other than an apology. Regardless, this is NOT the problem of the buyers in this case - it's MY problem. I'm getting trashed enough on here - imagine how bad it would be if I just ranted about my problems with the Post Office and how I feel that I was screwed over by them with all of this.

I just want to get everyone right and be done with it. This is a total mess and it doesn't seem to end.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

until you make it right don't expect it to end...
Old 04-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ThePanda
until you make it right don't expect it to end...
Certainly understood. Still working on it.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

I originated this post to recover my money and for others to do the same. I will not leave Daniel negative feedback because he did refund my money a couple minutes ago. Even though this was my worst buying experience ever. I still thank you Daniel for making it right with me and hopefully the rest of the buyers. If your story is true, God will help you recover your lost money and more.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Update

Okay...

I've ensured that funds have been refunded or reversed for the following so far:

Albert Barajas
Jeffrey Medeiros
David Coffin
Salvador Ramirez
John Nickolson (held?)
Missy Johner
Joey Costlow
Jarmal Bevels

There are only a couple left. If you are in the above list and don't have you're money back yet, please let me know.

Again, thanks to all of you for your patience.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mrramirez
I originated this post to recover my money and for others to do the same. I will not leave Daniel negative feedback because he did refund my money a couple minutes ago. Even though this was my worst buying experience ever. I still thank you Daniel for making it right with me and hopefully the rest of the buyers. If your story is true, God will help you recover your lost money and more.
Thank you for your understanding. I can't apologize enough for the difficulties.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:05 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Frankly as much of a mess as this is, it's refreshing to see a member man up and do the right thing.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Finally got my money back. Thanks and g'luck with the USPS.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Well can you issue my refund again then since you will not respond to PM's
Old 04-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

Got my refund. I hope this works out as well for everyone else.
Old 04-10-2014, 04:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spookie
Go in there, present the tracking numbers and receipts and tell them you want a recall on all those packages. If they give you any grief, ask them for the regional supers number. Sounds like it's time for an audit of that post office.
Skip the post office. There is a website to go and report postal fraud that will light a fire where it needs to. I had to use it before.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:52 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 157 (100%+)

Also, I'm not sure about parcel, but all priority mail comes standard with $50 (I believe) in insurance as part of your shipping charge. So for every lost item, you should be able to get at least that.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jmackani
Skip the post office. There is a website to go and report postal fraud that will light a fire where it needs to. I had to use it before.
Where is this? I have been dealing with USPS for almost 3 months on them refunding my money for losing my 22-4. Yes it was insured and not only that I paid for the extra insurance. My total amount with all items lost and insurance at the amount of $500 and there still trying to only give me $50 and I've sent in proof and all that multiple times. Getting a live person on the phone is liking pulling teeth I've sent multiple emails and try calling everyday. The claim had to go to appeal again and Im going on a month in just waiting for them to look at appeal.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mxer59
Where is this? I have been dealing with USPS for almost 3 months on them refunding my money for losing my 22-4. Yes it was insured and not only that I paid for the extra insurance. My total amount with all items lost and insurance at the amount of $500 and there still trying to only give me $50 and I've sent in proof and all that multiple times. Getting a live person on the phone is liking pulling teeth I've sent multiple emails and try calling everyday. The claim had to go to appeal again and Im going on a month in just waiting for them to look at appeal.
I assume you are the shipper. And if you declared the value at $500 I see no way they can just say $50 oughta do it.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lbenton
I assume you are the shipper. And if you declared the value at $500 I see no way they can just say $50 oughta do it.
Yes I was the shipper I sent pics of item, proof of value, proof of insurance showing add. At amount of $500. They send me a check month later at amount of $50 saying non negotiable I blew there phone up got someone they gave me the run around got another lady super nice and said no worries resubmitted a appeal and will get it sorted out and that was month ago today since appeal was filed and it still says waiting to be reviewed, last time I had to send several emails to get the first response from them. Tried again and so far no luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.