Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Adelaide Nitro ON-ROAD

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

1/10 nito tourer about 4-8 cars , it depends.
I dont know why more pepole dont come up.
Its a total buzz seeing your car scream down the main straight.

Racing 1/10 at LH is quite challenging and too many people give it
a try then give up.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by crabboy
NO IT DOSE NOT!!!
The hobby Habit thread is meant for talk about Hobby Habit this thread should be used for nitro onroad to keep the Hobby Habit thread clean for talk about Hobby Habit!
You're preaching to the choir mate - i agree with you. Like i said above, I was merely responding to the thread starter's observation:

seems to be a fair bit of off road and electric but I can't seem to find much On-Road clubs
I refer not to what topics "should" be discussed in the HH thread, i merely stated was IS discussed in there. If you are unhappy with the direction of the HHI thread then perhaps your frustrations are better directed towards its participants - not me.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GoFast
How many people are there racing at Littlehampton these days?
Plenty of electric guys these days too, usually enough for seperate mod stock and 19t classes - on top of the nitro tourer & 1/5th tourer and truck guys.
Old 11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks for your replies, it looks like there are quite a few people in Adelaide. I didn't want to post to the hoby habit thread because i thought that might be more for the shop itself. i also wanted to hear from everyone in the hobby not just those who like one particular shop. littlehampton sounds good. where is it? I don't have my own transport so it would be good if it wasn't too far away.
why don't people just set up a car park somewhere? thats all I do at the moment (its a bit boring without other racers though).
Old 11-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NitroRacerSA
littlehampton sounds good. where is it? I don't have my own transport so it would be good if it wasn't too far away.
why don't people just set up a car park somewhere? thats all I do at the moment (its a bit boring without other racers though).
Littlehampton is a long walk if you dont have a car Its about 30mins drive outside the CBD.

No one would bother to setup in a car park when we have Hobby Habit (worlds best indoor track) and Littlehampton (best track in Australia, no question) to choose from
Old 11-28-2006, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

hey provk i just brought a 2nd hand mugen mtx3 prospec and i am gonna try to get up to little hampton for a few race meetings while its mv's off-season,i used to race there but it was in the pullstart class
Old 11-28-2006, 11:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PROVK
Any of you guys go to Littlehampton at all?
hi provk
i raced a the aussie title in the pro stock pullstart cup race and had a ball and now have the bug to come to littlehampton
just got me a Team magic g4s and novarossi and im just filling out the paperwork to join
so it would be great to catch up with u guy and maybe get some set up tips as that was my main problem at the aussie title
i had a fast enough car but not the skill to drive but also didnt have much practice at the track only 4 hour the weekend before
im hoping maybe 5 or so of my mate might join up as well that would help the class out i hope
i just want to race in a club and enjoy the club enviroment with points to earn and stuff like that
also HAVE FUN
talk soon

paul
Old 11-28-2006, 11:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaDaGAS CAR
ill start things off then pablo how u finding the g4s im yet to run mine just bought the spring set for it but got earn more pocket money to finish it off have u finished urs yet
The g4s is great
have only put 3 tanks of runin fuel and 1 tank of AT fuel on the bench
i was going ask travis if he wanted to go to littlehampton as he is a member on saturday so i can run her in and see how fast a novarossi is
Old 11-28-2006, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey I'd be keen to go up to LH this weekend. Keep me posted. I had my Monaco fix last weekend...
Old 11-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now.
Old 11-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now. It is
Old 11-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now. It is time to
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now. It is time to play
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now. It is time to play with
Tech Adept

Count me out until early Jan. It is wakeboard and kiteboard season now. It is time to play with some

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.