Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2013 Team Associated AARCMCC On Road National Championships >

2013 Team Associated AARCMCC On Road National Championships

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Team Associated AARCMCC On Road National Championships

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 01:43 AM
Tech Regular

So at present the people that have entered are entering on thinking it is going to be a Nats,but if only 7 can make the finals it then becomes a non event.This seems totally unfair to the other 7 that made the finals,and as the numbers are this low for the classes the decision could be made to turn it into a club racing day on the finals day,and as most racers know ,they will be people drop out over a event (4 days).
Old 11-07-2013, 01:45 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Re nats

Felt compelled to register on this site as i used to race IC and Electric at LL . An old mate told me to have a look .What a bunch of complaining little boys that play with toy cars.

Grow up
Old 11-07-2013, 01:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Not long now if your thinking of entering, making the top 10 at a Nationals won't be hard
Old 11-07-2013, 01:54 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Re Nats

If you guys don't get the tyres you want which is the clubs choice ,and the entry fee you want which is the clubs choice, for next years nats will you all sulk and do this again. Rember all clubs actually cost money to run i doesn't fall off trees last time i looked.

Last edited by Lumo; 11-07-2013 at 01:57 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lumo
Felt compelled to register on this site as i used to race IC and Electric at LL . An old mate told me to have a look .What a bunch of complaining little boys that play with toy cars.

Grow up
Felt compelled to reply. If you went to a new pub, and they told you that you have to have the beer of their choice, and you were going to pay double what you would anywhere else, would you stay?

If you guys don't get the tyres you want which is the clubs choice ,and the entry fee you want which is the clubs choice, for next years nats will you all sulk and do this again. Rember all clubs actually cost money to run i doesn't fall off trees last time i looked.
No, I think next year it will be run by a club that understands electric racers.

Max

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 11-07-2013, 02:27 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by zoomster
So at present the people that have entered are entering on thinking it is going to be a Nats,but if only 7 can make the finals it then becomes a non event.This seems totally unfair to the other 7 that made the finals,and as the numbers are this low for the classes the decision could be made to turn it into a club racing day on the finals day,and as most racers know ,they will be people drop out over a event (4 days).
That only applies for Worlds Ranking Points. It's officially a National Championship for any class with 8 or more competitors, regardless of how many make it to the finals.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 12scale
Not long now if your thinking of entering, making the top 10 at a Nationals won't be hard
Yep. At this stage it's the best chance anyone will have of being a national champion.
Old 11-07-2013, 02:53 AM
Tech Addict

There's at least another 3 local stock entries I'd expect to see on the list given those who showed up to the warm up meet. C'mon guys get your entries in and lets make it two heats of stock! I'd say its pretty much guaranteed to be 3 finals for all groups.

Last edited by kermit; 11-07-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:37 AM
NR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Perhaps you should do a little research before posting and looking so ridiculous, there's a reason people are afraid of the tire choice and that was because a certain state titles this year used Sweep's and the BLEW out every run, causing for a terrible event and unnecessary damage on cars.

Not one, not two little tire blowouts, 100+

As for the entry fee, let me ask you this, why has no other club had the need to charge so much in recent years?

This event is an embarrassment to the sport imo.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by NR
As for the entry fee, let me ask you this, why has no other club had the need to charge so much in recent years?

Interestingly this very club charged $60 last time they ran the EP ONR nationals (2007) and they had 60 entries. 33% increase is definitely above inflation.
Old 11-07-2013, 03:57 AM
Tech Regular

Lumo have another go at your spelling! Your almost there!
Old 11-07-2013, 04:14 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by leo6
Lumo have another go at your spelling! Your almost there!
If "you're" going to correct someone, make sure you yourself use proper grammar.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 98 (100%+)

looks like i will be needing popcorn if this keeps up!!!!!
Old 11-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by NR
Perhaps you should do a little research before posting and looking so ridiculous, there's a reason people are afraid of the tire choice and that was because a certain state titles this year used Sweep's and the BLEW out every run, causing for a terrible event and unnecessary damage on cars.

Not one, not two little tire blowouts, 100+

Might want to check on that, the large scale nats is $80 and I'm pretty sure that the IC nats was around the same as well
Old 11-07-2013, 04:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Originally Posted by R32GTR
Might want to check on that, the large scale nats is $80 and I'm pretty sure that the IC nats was around the same as well
Clearly we are talking about an Electric Event here.The entry fee at a Major IC event is always higher and so it should be you guys get 3 weeks of track time over the meet..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.