Search
Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by master john
I PM HIM ABOUT A WEEK AGO HE SAID HE WOULD POST OUT WHAT HE OWES ME I HAVENT GOT ANYTHING YET MAYBE NEXT WEEK I HOPE
Did you receive what he owes you or has he not change one bit
Old 05-17-2012, 10:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)

Originally Posted by Boadazofa

Did you receive what he owes you or has he not change one bit
Boadazofa aka GOSSIP MONGER continues...

Why don't you go find yourself a hobby bozo?
Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

better being a gossip monger than a thief.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by obzelite
better being a gossip monger than a thief.
Who's a thief, obzelite aka GOSSIP MONGER #2?
Old 05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

its going to be as funny as hell when you get a similar wake up call to scott, darren.
except your arrogance after ripping people off will probably see it end differently. which will be the funny part, for the people you have stung.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:59 PM
Suspended

And again you're rambling about ripping people off.
Have you got any facts for this, big bad obzelite or are you going to continue on like a proper fool?
You should go find yourself a hobby also.
Words of threats from bozo's like you are rather funny...
Old 05-18-2012, 02:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Stop this bickering you two or Ill ban ya both
Old 05-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

This forum is becoming a joke, lol. This thread serve the purpose of reporting thief, and now all the reporter getting ban and the thief r running wild... Lol, unbelieveable
Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Suspended

A reporter of THEIR bad trade has never been banned as a result of their actions on this thread and/or website that's a FACT! Some GOSSIP MONGERS have though...
Old 05-18-2012, 10:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Hype R u starting to chat in here to make u look good so all the newbie buy stuff of u? Only newbie would buy ur stuff, we all know how good ur stuff are! Lol

My mission is when I am free at work I do a search of a person nick and if anyone reply to that person sell thread I will pm them, lol, I am not doing anything wrong so.. Lol

I don't know how these d--kh--d low life live with themselves,

Originally Posted by hype
A reporter of THEIR bad trade has never been banned as a result of their actions on this thread and/or website that's a FACT! Some GOSSIP MONGERS have though...
Old 05-18-2012, 10:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Boadazofa aka GOSSIP MONGER continues...

Why don't you go find yourself a hobby bozo?
Unless your scott k my post had nothing to do with you! But if you are scott k you admitted to being a theif a page back or has scott k forgotten that already!
Old 05-18-2012, 11:56 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Boadazofa
Unless your scott k my post had nothing to do with you! But if you are scott k you admitted to being a theif a page back or has scott k forgotten that already!
I was making the point that like several others you're a GOSSIP MONGER, you involve yourself with issues that don't concern you at all and surely don't assist with the resolving of them at all. You obviously thrive on gossip.

You already tried to name me as scott k on that other website when you tried to make trouble, or have YOU forgotten about that?

You also got yourself involved in another issue on this website and got yourself banned, you probably forgotten about that as well.

Mintie, you can try what you like, only you should try harder. I've had FIVE of your posts removed from my threads now? You strike me as a silly pest.

I agree, this feedback thread doesn't work so well because it's not used as it's meant to be, PEOPLE REPORTING THEIR BAD TRADE EXPERIENCES. Instead it's being used as gossip central by a lot of gossip mongers!
Also for some sly attempts of people trying to test the limits of moderation staff with making personal attacks, until they get banned, again.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

I was making the point that like several others you're a GOSSIP MONGER, you involve yourself with issues that don't concern you at all and surely don't assist with the resolving of them at all. You obviously thrive on gossip.

You already tried to name me as scott k on that other website when you tried to make trouble, or have YOU forgotten about that?

You also got yourself involved in another issue on this website and got yourself banned, you probably forgotten about that as well.

Mintie, you can try what you like, only you should try harder. I've had FIVE of your posts removed from my threads now? You strike me as a silly pest.

I agree, this feedback thread doesn't work so well because it's not used as it's meant to be, PEOPLE REPORTING THEIR BAD TRADE EXPERIENCES. Instead it's being used as gossip central by a lot of gossip mongers!
Also for some sly attempts of people trying to test the limits of moderation staff with making personal attacks, until they get banned, again.
yeah so what
Old 05-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Maybe we should change the thread to "Troll Central" lol
Old 05-19-2012, 01:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by vazzo
Maybe we should change the thread to "Troll Central" lol
I'm not sure who is the worse troll. Hype/Scott K or the guys accusing them.

I still don't understand though. Did Hype rip people off or not? If he did, why is he still here?
I'm sure other people feel the same way as me. I just want to know, is he trust able or is he dodgy? He seems to talk like he's innocent/trying to do the right thing (sometimes) but people are saying he's dodgy. His feedback seems good so can someone just do a final verdict or something?

Also, off topic but related to Hype. Surely there's a limit to how many threads you can have open at once? He has a fair few running at the moment...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.