Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Old 05-17-2012, 10:50 PM
  #346  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (33)
 
Boadazofa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 982
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default


Originally Posted by master john View Post
I PM HIM ABOUT A WEEK AGO HE SAID HE WOULD POST OUT WHAT HE OWES ME I HAVENT GOT ANYTHING YET MAYBE NEXT WEEK I HOPE
Did you receive what he owes you or has he not change one bit
Boadazofa is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 10:59 PM
  #347  
Suspended
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Boadazofa View Post

Did you receive what he owes you or has he not change one bit
Boadazofa aka GOSSIP MONGER continues...

Why don't you go find yourself a hobby bozo?
hype is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
  #348  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
obzelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

better being a gossip monger than a thief.
obzelite is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 11:42 PM
  #349  
Suspended
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default

Originally Posted by obzelite View Post
better being a gossip monger than a thief.
Who's a thief, obzelite aka GOSSIP MONGER #2?
hype is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 11:52 PM
  #350  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
obzelite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 206
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

its going to be as funny as hell when you get a similar wake up call to scott, darren.
except your arrogance after ripping people off will probably see it end differently. which will be the funny part, for the people you have stung.
obzelite is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 11:59 PM
  #351  
Suspended
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default

And again you're rambling about ripping people off.
Have you got any facts for this, big bad obzelite or are you going to continue on like a proper fool?
You should go find yourself a hobby also.
Words of threats from bozo's like you are rather funny...
hype is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 02:12 AM
  #352  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (101)
 
vazzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posts: 2,731
Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default

Stop this bickering you two or Ill ban ya both
vazzo is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 06:49 PM
  #353  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (15)
 
mintie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 427
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

This forum is becoming a joke, lol. This thread serve the purpose of reporting thief, and now all the reporter getting ban and the thief r running wild... Lol, unbelieveable
mintie is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 07:02 PM
  #354  
Suspended
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default

A reporter of THEIR bad trade has never been banned as a result of their actions on this thread and/or website that's a FACT! Some GOSSIP MONGERS have though...
hype is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 10:15 PM
  #355  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (15)
 
mintie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 427
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Hype R u starting to chat in here to make u look good so all the newbie buy stuff of u? Only newbie would buy ur stuff, we all know how good ur stuff are! Lol

My mission is when I am free at work I do a search of a person nick and if anyone reply to that person sell thread I will pm them, lol, I am not doing anything wrong so.. Lol

I don't know how these d--kh--d low life live with themselves,

Originally Posted by hype View Post
A reporter of THEIR bad trade has never been banned as a result of their actions on this thread and/or website that's a FACT! Some GOSSIP MONGERS have though...
mintie is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 10:23 PM
  #356  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (33)
 
Boadazofa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 982
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hype View Post
Boadazofa aka GOSSIP MONGER continues...

Why don't you go find yourself a hobby bozo?
Unless your scott k my post had nothing to do with you! But if you are scott k you admitted to being a theif a page back or has scott k forgotten that already!
Boadazofa is offline  
Old 05-18-2012, 11:56 PM
  #357  
Suspended
iTrader: (8)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 803
Trader Rating: 8 (85%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Boadazofa View Post
Unless your scott k my post had nothing to do with you! But if you are scott k you admitted to being a theif a page back or has scott k forgotten that already!
I was making the point that like several others you're a GOSSIP MONGER, you involve yourself with issues that don't concern you at all and surely don't assist with the resolving of them at all. You obviously thrive on gossip.

You already tried to name me as scott k on that other website when you tried to make trouble, or have YOU forgotten about that?

You also got yourself involved in another issue on this website and got yourself banned, you probably forgotten about that as well.

Mintie, you can try what you like, only you should try harder. I've had FIVE of your posts removed from my threads now? You strike me as a silly pest.

I agree, this feedback thread doesn't work so well because it's not used as it's meant to be, PEOPLE REPORTING THEIR BAD TRADE EXPERIENCES. Instead it's being used as gossip central by a lot of gossip mongers!
Also for some sly attempts of people trying to test the limits of moderation staff with making personal attacks, until they get banned, again.
hype is offline  
Old 05-19-2012, 12:30 AM
  #358  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (33)
 
Boadazofa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 982
Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hype View Post
I was making the point that like several others you're a GOSSIP MONGER, you involve yourself with issues that don't concern you at all and surely don't assist with the resolving of them at all. You obviously thrive on gossip.

You already tried to name me as scott k on that other website when you tried to make trouble, or have YOU forgotten about that?

You also got yourself involved in another issue on this website and got yourself banned, you probably forgotten about that as well.

Mintie, you can try what you like, only you should try harder. I've had FIVE of your posts removed from my threads now? You strike me as a silly pest.

I agree, this feedback thread doesn't work so well because it's not used as it's meant to be, PEOPLE REPORTING THEIR BAD TRADE EXPERIENCES. Instead it's being used as gossip central by a lot of gossip mongers!
Also for some sly attempts of people trying to test the limits of moderation staff with making personal attacks, until they get banned, again.
yeah so what
Boadazofa is offline  
Old 05-19-2012, 12:33 AM
  #359  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (101)
 
vazzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posts: 2,731
Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)
Default

Maybe we should change the thread to "Troll Central" lol
vazzo is offline  
Old 05-19-2012, 01:37 AM
  #360  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
RatsacK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bundaberg, QLD
Posts: 1,443
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by vazzo View Post
Maybe we should change the thread to "Troll Central" lol
I'm not sure who is the worse troll. Hype/Scott K or the guys accusing them.

I still don't understand though. Did Hype rip people off or not? If he did, why is he still here?
I'm sure other people feel the same way as me. I just want to know, is he trust able or is he dodgy? He seems to talk like he's innocent/trying to do the right thing (sometimes) but people are saying he's dodgy. His feedback seems good so can someone just do a final verdict or something?

Also, off topic but related to Hype. Surely there's a limit to how many threads you can have open at once? He has a fair few running at the moment...
RatsacK is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.