Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
ONE-HOBBIES SHOP AND TRACK - SURPRISE, AZ >

ONE-HOBBIES SHOP AND TRACK - SURPRISE, AZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ONE-HOBBIES SHOP AND TRACK - SURPRISE, AZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default ONE-HOBBIES SHOP AND TRACK - SURPRISE, AZ

One Hobbies would much appreciate any questions regarding the shop and the new track/race program be asked here. Any questions for Chris or Bill can be posted here as well. Bill or Chris will reply as soon as possible.

One Hobbies Track is not open yet but we will update as we progress through permitting and eventually the build.

For those who just want to chat about RC or say Hi, feel free to do so here too.

NOTE: One Hobbies will be stocking up for the upcoming the Dirt's Nitro Challenge from February 18 - 22, 2009 at the Nitro Pit. If there is anything special you need, just post it here.

Thank you,
One Hobbies
13059 W. Grand Ave.
Surprise, AZ 85379
Old 01-27-2009, 07:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Great place and great people and Lady too.
I highly recommend
Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Sup Don,

New truggy going to be ready for this weekend?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Tech Champion

I dont care what Bill says about ya Tom.........

Yer alright

Originally Posted by nta01
One Hobbies would much appreciate any questions regarding the shop and the new track/race program be asked here. Any questions for Chris or Bill can be posted here as well. Bill or Chris will reply as soon as possible.

One Hobbies Track is not open yet but we will update as we progress through permitting and eventually the build.

For those who just want to chat about RC or say Hi, feel free to do so here too.

NOTE: One Hobbies will be stocking up for the upcoming the Dirt's Nitro Challenge from February 18 - 22, 2009 at the Nitro Pit. If there is anything special you need, just post it here.

Thank you,
One Hobbies
13059 W. Grand Ave.
Surprise, AZ 85379
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by diamondracing
Great place and great people and Lady too.
I highly recommend
Originally Posted by nta01
Sup Don,

New truggy going to be ready for this weekend?

He FINALY has a real Rig... its Not Kyosho, but Close

NICE!!!

Heck he PODIUMED on his 1st race with the buggy

TRUGGY should be DIALED
Old 01-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Initiate

I read somthing about people getting e mailed coupons (4.50 turbo plugs) how do i get that. If I go to one hobbies website and register my e mail address it says they allready have it. Thanks for any info
Old 01-27-2009, 07:46 PM
Tech Adept

sup ppl??
Old 01-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by speedracer101
I read somthing about people getting e mailed coupons (4.50 turbo plugs) how do i get that. If I go to one hobbies website and register my e mail address it says they allready have it. Thanks for any info

Hit the link in the bottom of Bills Onehobbies.com Signature, it should get ya there

if Not... PM Bill or e-mail me and Ill kick him in the knee and get ya dialed

Thanks for stopping by
Old 01-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Ninja Racer
sup ppl??

Wass upp Kiddo

Have 4 calls from yer Flyer Business.....

Hows Mr Target doing

LOL
Old 01-27-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by stavman
Wass upp Kiddo

Have 4 calls from yer Flyer Business.....

Hows Mr Target doing

LOL
idk and i don't wanna find out lol but we are sneaky and probly won't go back there. hahahaha
Thats some awesome stuff!!!! me and michael went and put out some more today.

Old 01-27-2009, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default post

Cool now I can post and not feel bad about it lol. GRP plugs you have any in stock?
Old 01-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Tech Champion

Ok...

So Since Tom started this, I will start with saying..... thanks to everyone who has stopped into One hobbies and has asked about the Track Time Frame

I meet with the City Tomorrow afternoon to discuss the Hoops we need to jump through. based on the e-mail I recieved today from the City of Surprise, besides one aspect that I dont understand, it looks good......

But as many of you may know, Government dosent do anything fast. i have dealt with this same situation 2x so it is old hat to me. I have dealt with permits and codes for over 20 years, so that is easy.. My College background is Architectre and Engineering.... so been there done that MANY times

As this process progresses and grows I will keep all the racers informed of where we are...... and WHERE we are going

Currently speaking.... we Bash SLASH's, have some pretty cool Rock Crawaling Rocks... tables ta work on yer stuff... Just need ta get our Track done..... In time folks, in time

One Hobbies IS your R/C Destination...

So stop by and say hey

So LETS RACE!!!!

CS
Old 01-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Cool now I can post and not feel bad about it lol. GRP plugs you have any in stock?

I have Ninja Plugs, same ones but CHEAPER

I'd say try the Odonnells... Inexpensive, and HOUSTON says they are the best... and I owe everything to Monty.... I would not be here if it wasnt for him

My Guru and my Mentor

I LOVE you Big Guy

Stav
Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

i luv ya too chris

not exactly sure which turbo plugs are for grp - os or nova taper . if it is the os taper than order the odonnell os plugs chris . find out for sure though

i appreciate you helping me out for the past couple of years too chris if it wasn't for you i might have given up financially on r/c
happy motorin'
monty

post whatever the heck you wanna talk about on this thread and i am sure nobody will flip out on ya and tell you to go somewhere else
Old 01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Champion

In my GRP I have ran the Nova and GRP/Ninja

Just did a search and the Oddonnells DO fit... the OS are the tapper'd ishu that dont

Get errrrr done.....

Originally Posted by houston
i luv ya too chris

not exactly sure which turbo plugs are for grp - os or nova taper . if it is the os taper than order the odonnell os plugs chris . find out for sure though

i appreciate you helping me out for the past couple of years too chris if it wasn't for you i might have given up financially on r/c
happy motorin'
monty

post whatever the heck you wanna talk about on this thread and i am sure nobody will flip out on ya and tell you to go somewhere else

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.