Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC >

Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC

Like Tree2Likes

Southland Expo Center>> Home of TeamNitro RC

Old 03-29-2016, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey guys! BM, Thanks for offering to help! The club guys we have are very able and willing to set up our new home! We are all very excited. Can't wait to get started setting up the track.
Rick>>> Bring Adams,Starkey, and whoever else loves the smell of spent nitro!
Old 03-29-2016, 07:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

getting a little antsy myself feeling the NEED to shake off some rust not looking forward to maintaining 6 cars but still getting .............................READY TO BURN SOME NITRO!!!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2016, 07:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamCarnage
Hey guys! BM, Thanks for offering to help! The club guys we have are very able and willing to set up our new home! We are all very excited. Can't wait to get started setting up the track.
Rick>>> Bring Adams,Starkey, and whoever else loves the smell of spent nitro!
Nick, I'll see who I can round up. Probably just me though.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Can't wait to get up there..want to burn out some nitro lol
Old 04-11-2016, 07:11 PM
Tech Elite

Looks like things are a go for moving into our new home! Big thanks to Karl E. for storing our trailers and now transporting them to the Ho-Chunk Expo. Weather looks to have finally broke and should be a great 2 days of installation. Won't be long now! I'll post the progress of our set up. With a little good fortune, we'll have a test and tune the 24th. and keep our projected Race Day opening day of May 1st!
Old 04-12-2016, 06:32 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like things are a go for moving into our new home! Big thanks to Karl E. for storing our trailers and now transporting them to the Ho-Chunk Expo. Weather looks to have finally broke and should be a great 2 days of installation. Won't be long now! I'll post the progress of our set up. With a little good fortune, we'll have a test and tune the 24th. and keep our projected Race Day opening day of May 1st!
That's great Nick

When your all set up I'm planning on coming down on the 1st May.

See you there

Regards
BM
Old 04-16-2016, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Pretty productive day for TeamNitro. Big thanks to all who came out to help. Unfortunately, the Drivers Stand delivery had to be delayed until tomorrow. But it gave us a chance to make many new perimeter boards.
Tomorrow will be another busy day! We should have the Stand/bridge/storage shed combo together and all the perimeter boards up and be starting on the layout. We will be ready to have fun next weekend!!! Lot's of excitement for sure!

Someone who came out today to help out asked about our track rules. So here is our web site and rules, so far..

http://teamnitrorc.com/rules.html

http://teamnitrorc.com/
Old 04-19-2016, 02:37 PM
Tech Elite

Things are coming along nicely. We will have a test and tune Sunday. Not sure about scoring and timing. We want to get our cars running and make some tweaks on the layout, I'm sure. It will be very casual and just a great time to get out and turn some laps. Official Race Day will be the following Sunday; May 1st. Big Thanks to all the club guys who jumped in Sunday and got so much done!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

Good to hear everything's coming together.

Great job to all making this track come to life......

Hope to see you all soon

Regards
BM
Old 04-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Same here Tony! Everything's a go for tomorrow! Great weather forecasted. We're all excited to see how the new pavements gonna work.

Track will be prepped and ready by 10:00am. Last minute decision on scoring/timing.
Old 04-25-2016, 02:21 PM
Tech Elite

Our test and tune went well yesterday! Traction is good and tire wear was very acceptable. I ran 40/35 on my Serpent and was very happy. The layout is fun! The final dimensions are 220X115. That's the perimeter boards. Not sure what the running line is. We didn't set up timing. We'll have a full race day this Sunday! We're anxious to try out the new LiveTime Scoring with the kiosk that prints out your lap times when you want to see them!

Thanks to Pat Morris and his buddy Warren for the aerial pic. Gives a great view of the layout.
Old 04-26-2016, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Looks like a great track!
All being well. I shall be out there this Sunday . I will be bringing my 8GT Nitro.
I hope that's ok?.

I want to get some much needed practice in as well as support you guys in your new venture

Regards
BM
Old 04-27-2016, 04:50 PM
Tech Elite

Looking forward to seeing you! We had a couple of GT's out Sunday. Thanks for the support! Keep an eye on the weather here..Kind of unsettled. I know it's a long drive.
Old 04-28-2016, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Looking forward to seeing you! We had a couple of GT's out Sunday. Thanks for the support! Keep an eye on the weather here..Kind of unsettled. I know it's a long drive.
Will do. Thanks Nick!

Regards
BM
Old 04-28-2016, 07:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Nice. Great to hear more GTs are running! I'll be up that way during May.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.