Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
2015 Badgerland Offroad Challenge @ Clark RC Park June 27th-28th >

2015 Badgerland Offroad Challenge @ Clark RC Park June 27th-28th

2015 Badgerland Offroad Challenge @ Clark RC Park June 27th-28th

Old 06-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default 2015 Badgerland Offroad Challenge @ Clark RC Park June 27th-28th

This event is just around the corner and I completely forgot to get this info posted. Here is a quick rundown of how the weekend is going to go. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Badgerland!

Old 06-22-2015, 02:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I am looking forward to this weekends race, and have been for a couple of years. As a reminder, it hasn't been a big problem, but a little concern. When you are done with your heat race or main, set your car on the table under the new drivers stand ramp and head out to marshal. I try my best to make sure every heat and main has enough marshals. There are some classes that do not always have a full heat of 8 to 10, so please, if needed, please help out and volunteer. In the case that you are back to back, or pitting for a driver, it is up to you to find a marshal to take your place on the track. There will be penalties for those who are not out to marshal and did not find a sub. Again, I will try my best to make sure the program runs smooth and quick, I need your help. Let us all make this weekend a great race that will be continued for years to come. Thank you, your race director, Jason.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Whats the entry fee for this event?
Old 06-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by alancer View Post
Whats the entry fee for this event?
The short answer is $20 first class and $10 for each additional.

Here is some info I posted on our facebook page. Tim

Here is the plan for the upcoming week. There will be no practice this week. A new layout will be in place and the first time cars will be on the track is for qualifying. You are welcome to camp Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday morning we will open at 7:00 and qualifying will start at 10:00 sharp. We will run 3 quals on Saturday. On Sunday we will run another qualifier starting at 10:00 which will be a total of 4 quals with 1 throw out using qual points. This will be followed by double mains. We will bump up 2 in the first round of mains only. Finishing order will be your combined finishes in both mains with ties going to the better finisher in the second main. Top 5 in the A's get awards and top 3 in the lower mains get medals. Food will be available on Saturday and Sunday. Lastly the recommended entry fee will be $20 for the first class and $10 for each additional.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.Elliott View Post
I am looking forward to this weekends race, and have been for a couple of years. As a reminder, it hasn't been a big problem, but a little concern. When you are done with your heat race or main, set your car on the table under the new drivers stand ramp and head out to marshal. I try my best to make sure every heat and main has enough marshals. There are some classes that do not always have a full heat of 8 to 10, so please, if needed, please help out and volunteer. In the case that you are back to back, or pitting for a driver, it is up to you to find a marshal to take your place on the track. There will be penalties for those who are not out to marshal and did not find a sub. Again, I will try my best to make sure the program runs smooth and quick, I need your help. Let us all make this weekend a great race that will be continued for years to come. Thank you, your race director, Jason.
One guy seems to cause a lot of those delays....
Old 06-29-2015, 03:46 PM
Tech Addict

I want to thank everyone that made the Badgerland Challenge a great time both on and off the track. Thank you Tim and Anette! Thank you Matt, Cheryl, Rylee, Kaylen (probably got that one wrong) and Kinley! Thank you to all of those that volunteered for marshals! Thank you to the racers and families!
Old 06-29-2015, 03:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

sounds like it was a great time! too bad I had family vaca last weekend was one of the races I wanted to hit
Old 06-30-2015, 10:38 AM
Tech Addict

It's ok Ryan, Hot Bodies was represented by Steve Battaglia. It was a great race weekend. Nitro Buggy is definitely the toughest class, the A Main is always a who's who of Wisconsin and Illinois racers