Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Hurricane Presents "The All-Star Carpet Series" >

Hurricane Presents "The All-Star Carpet Series"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hurricane Presents "The All-Star Carpet Series"

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 07:44 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ottoman
Has anything been decided about the next series yet... a lot of things were mentioned earlier...
Ottoman....We have plenty of things in the works when I have all the info and I can say more I will post it here. We are just going to get our ducks in a row before we start anything new.

But I can tell you that we will once again be looking to improve on our average of 72 entrires per event and we will once again have some of the greatest prizes for the top 3 along with some steller trophies for the top 10.

Also all races will be on Saturdays this time!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Tech Champion

I just wanted to say something about the two series joining and becoming one. Yes Brad and Dan Johnson and myself both talked about how it would be better for the racers if both series became one series. We did talk with Eric S. from the Wisconsin series about the possibility of both series becoming one series for the benefit of the racers. It was decided that everyone involved needed to get together and talk about everything. So at the Rubber tire nats last weekend we were all to get there and talk about it. I was unable to make it there early enough to be part of this meeting. As it was explained to me members of the Wisconsin Series said that they wanted to keep it separate. Which I totally respect as its their right to do with their series as they see fit. So that is where we are now…..it doesn’t look like the two series will become one series.

I also wanted to clear the air about something the All-Star Carpet Series did not come about to spite guys in Wisconsin like I have heard rumblings about. 4 out of 6 races in the last series were in Wisconsin so there wasn’t and ill-will towards Wisconsin. Also more then likely this year there will once again be more races in Wisconsin then in Illinois. When we started this series it was to put on a great series for all the area racers and have something for the guys that don’t get to go to all the big events around the country to have something nice to look forward to all winter.

We will once again put on and put out a great series for the racers to enjoy and I hope to see many of you guys back next season and as well as many new faces.

Thanks for last year everyone!!!!!
Old 05-03-2006, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Are they going to have any offroad rounds?

:P

Kev....met one of your Stanton proteges! The guy rents a few doors down from me.
Old 05-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Tech Champion

Nexus.....Offroad rounds huh... Looks like this winter you will sell off all the offroad stuff and get another sedan...

What is your new friends name?
Old 05-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kevin K
Nexus.....Offroad rounds huh... Looks like this winter you will sell off all the offroad stuff and get another sedan...

What is your new friends name?
With the new house all that I'll probably get is a TC3 or XXXS.......used :P

protege Isaac says hello.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Nexus
With the new house all that I'll probably get is a TC3 or XXXS.......used :P

protege Isaac says hello.
Tell him I said whats up.....and how many kids is he up to now???? A dozen or so?
Old 05-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Tech Regular

Kevin,
You got PM
Thanks
Jim
Old 05-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by jimnew
Kevin,
You got PM