Like Tree3Likes

Innovative Hobbies and Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (96%+)

Originally Posted by cnelson3
are clay compound tires working?
I tried the Center points I used at Trackside. They worked kinda ok. I also tried enduros, barcodes and snipers. But Adam had some gridirons and 3 Ds that hooked up best.
Old 12-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracenut
I tried the Center points I used at Trackside. They worked kinda ok. I also tried enduros, barcodes and snipers. But Adam had some gridirons and 3 Ds that hooked up best.
13.5 in a 4x4 sc?
Old 12-16-2012, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cnelson3
13.5 in a 4x4 sc?
Yes. 13.5 second lap time backed up by a couple 13.9s and low 14s. He was on fire! Nick and I got some tires ordered.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracenut
Yes. 13.5 second lap time backed up by a couple 13.9s and low 14s. He was on fire! Nick and I got some tires ordered.
Thats awesome. I may have to get a set of gridirons.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

What is the schedule for practice between Christmas and New Years eve?
Old 12-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

If you want more people to show up schedule some races ! We want to race not practice . I know many racers that think this
Old 12-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Tech Elite

I talked to Ryan last week and his intentions are to start racing after new years day. He wants to get comfortable with the scoring system before he starts a race program. Thats not a bad idea. Its never good to be learning a system while racers want a fast, smooth running program. Chuck
Old 12-28-2012, 10:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I have a idea that might be alot of fun and give ryan a chance to try out his race program, have a blackout race new years eve. hand out glow sticks and at the beginning of ever race cut the light and go, I played in a night golf tour once and that was the coolest, and I know some people have some neon light kits well then ur a step up????????????????????????????????????
Old 12-29-2012, 05:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by larryh37wi
I have a idea that might be alot of fun and give ryan a chance to try out his race program, have a blackout race new years eve. hand out glow sticks and at the beginning of ever race cut the light and go, I played in a night golf tour once and that was the coolest, and I know some people have some neon light kits well then ur a step up????????????????????????????????????
Unfortunately, we won't be open New Year's Eve do to other commitments but it's a cool idea and we will definitely keep that in mind for future event.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:09 AM
Tech Initiate

First time here on Saturday nice track nice facilities but they are going to need more pit area when they start racing. Also wish they would have put the drivers stand on the left side as it is hard to judge the far turns at the other end of the track. It definetly takes some getting used too.
Old 01-02-2013, 02:16 PM
Tech Regular

I too think the drivers stand would have been better placed on the long side of the track. It is OK the way it is but different track layouts and elevation changes could make seeing some areas difficult. With that said I was wondering if you have decided when to start racing and what classes will be run. Coming out to practice is fun but I would like some racing without having to worry about my 1/10th buggy getting crushed by a giant out of control Revo or something. If you would like some input or help with tech or rules let me know.
If you are going to continue a while with just practice may I suggest a more controled practice with only similar vehicles allowed on the track at a time? Just a thought but it works well on race days where I have been running.
Please dont take this post as a gripe or anything. Just trying to help your already nice facility become a little better for the racers you built it for.

Vaughn
Old 01-02-2013, 03:53 PM
Tech Elite

According to the post on facebook, Ryan announced they will be racing this saturday. Hopefully he can comment further as to when the doors will open and what time racing starts.
Old 01-02-2013, 07:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rebel76
I too think the drivers stand would have been better placed on the long side of the track. It is OK the way it is but different track layouts and elevation changes could make seeing some areas difficult. With that said I was wondering if you have decided when to start racing and what classes will be run. Coming out to practice is fun but I would like some racing without having to worry about my 1/10th buggy getting crushed by a giant out of control Revo or something. If you would like some input or help with tech or rules let me know.
If you are going to continue a while with just practice may I suggest a more controled practice with only similar vehicles allowed on the track at a time? Just a thought but it works well on race days where I have been running.
Please dont take this post as a gripe or anything. Just trying to help your already nice facility become a little better for the racers you built it for.

Vaughn
Thanks for the feedback, we are always happy to hear comments and ideas. Sometime we can make changes and other times we might not be able to for different reasons but either way we are always open for feedback. Thanks again!
Old 01-03-2013, 03:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Racing this Saturday!

We will be doing our first Race this Sat! Doors open at noon, races will start around 3pm. We will try and hit all regular classes. If there isn't enough cars for a certain class we can group together. Classes/Rules can be found on our website at hobbiesatinnovative.com

We will also be open for practice on Friday 5-9 and Sunday 12-6.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Tech Regular

Hope to make it out friday for some practice before RACING on saturday. Like I said if you need help with tech or if new racers need help figuring out what class they should be in or anything just ask. Hope to see a bunch of guys and girls come to race for the first show at Innovative. I will be running Stock SC and Stock Buggy if there is a class. See you all there.

Vaughn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.