Like Tree3Likes

Innovative Hobbies and Raceway

Old 11-27-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rebel76 View Post
I heard a few guys were out running the track saturday and saw a little video clip of the action. Looks pretty good so far. When are you going to open and start racing. I know there is probably more info on facebook but I dont go there. This is an easier site for me to get my R/C info. I will sure be nice to have a relatively close track to race at for the winter.

Vaughn
Wondering where you were, Ryan is just a regular guy that decided to put this all together and it is there but doesnt seem to have hrs up yet, he is there almost every nite and sat and sun, the place isnt done yet it is still being built but he is opening here and there right now. He has an auto body shop in town so busy there but he said he was going to have his front desk lady go over there in the afternoons and open the track and then he would come there later in the day, you can always call him 920-286-1712. The parts are mostly traxxas stuff and a few other odds and ends but I gave him a long list of associated stuff and I know he is trying to work it out with Losi,
Old 11-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (96%+)

Hi Vaughn. Hey this track is nice. Nick and I did a little practice session there this past saturday. Lots of racers there having fun and talking it up. When I talked to Ryan, he said he wanted to run a few more weeks of practice sessions where he can get used to the scoring system (AMB and RC scoring pro). Thats not a bad idea. Hes a nice guy who is definately interested in being the track and store everyone wants. Very open and freindly. Chuck

Last edited by rcracenut; 11-28-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Wink

Originally Posted by Rebel76 View Post
I heard a few guys were out running the track saturday and saw a little video clip of the action. Looks pretty good so far. When are you going to open and start racing. I know there is probably more info on facebook but I dont go there. This is an easier site for me to get my R/C info. I will sure be nice to have a relatively close track to race at for the winter.

Vaughn
If you weren't so stuck up, and would give me a call..... Guess I'll have to call you and Justin...

Kevin
Old 11-29-2012, 05:23 AM
Tech Rookie

Do you have your weekday hours set yet. Thinking of coming down tonight with my son to check it out.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I talked to Ryan last night and he said they would be open, 5 pm to 9 pm on Fri , noon to 9 pm on sat, and noon to 6pm on sun.
Old 11-30-2012, 03:10 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by merkur View Post
If you weren't so stuck up, and would give me a call..... Guess I'll have to call you and Justin...

Kevin
HEY Kevin, I'm not stuck up, you're just not good enough for me to talk to!just kidding big guy. Anyway I hope to check out the track sunday. I will be in Oshkosh saturday running the carpet so maybe on my way back I could stop in also. I have had alot of family stuff going on lately and havent had much time for racing(I cleaned spiderwebs out of my VTA car)but a lot of people are busy this time of year. It definately sounds like I have to check it out soon. I did check out the facebook page but my computer is slower than my toys so I got detured pretty quick. Hope to seeyou guys soon and meet some new folks.

Vaughn
Old 11-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

See you at HTO tomorrow Vaughn. It looks like I'll finally get a chance to check out and run the track as well on Sunday. See everybody there. Excited to get some times in.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:51 PM
Tech Fanatic

Fun time today throwing down some practice laps at the new track. It was nice to meet everybody. Definitely a great facility. Can't wait to get a race in sometime.
Old 12-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ryan has started his own thread on here for the track
Old 12-03-2012, 05:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

The Admin closed our thread for duplicating. Looks like we will just stick with this one.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hours for the up coming weekend (12/7-12/9) will be:
Fri. 5-9pm
Sat. 12-9pm
Sun. 12-6pm
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Tech Regular

Well I finally made it to the track yesterday and was glad I did. I wish I would have brought a few more things with me but just getting some laps on the track gave me a good idea of changes I need to make on my trucks. It seems that everything is in place to make this one of the better indoor dirt tracks in the area! Congrats to everyone involved.
I am going to try and make it out next weekend for some more practice and a little tuning. Maybe I'll throw a transponder in so I can actually get some lap times.
See you all again.

Vaughn
Old 12-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Innovative, if you want the title of this thread changed let me know.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I ran there this past Sunday and it's really a nice place. It definitely has the potential to be a great facility.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Looking forward to getting to this track on Sunday ! Can't wait to do a review .

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service