Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
2012 Karsyn's Krusaders Off-Road Challenge Aug. 11th >

2012 Karsyn's Krusaders Off-Road Challenge Aug. 11th

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012 Karsyn's Krusaders Off-Road Challenge Aug. 11th

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default 2012 Karsyn's Krusaders Off-Road Challenge Aug. 11th

We're inching ever closer to the first of two great races at LRT Raceway.

August 11th

We will be holding the 2nd Annual Karsyn's Krusaders Off-Road Challenge.

There will be a 100% Brand New Layout for this race and we will have the driver's stand extention installed by this race!

Classes:
1/8 Pro and Sportsman Buggy
1/8 Pro and Sportsman Truggy
1/8 Electric Buggy
1/10 2wd Open SCT
1/10 4wd Open SCT

Doors will open at 8a.m.
Racing will start at 1p.m.
Mains will run under the lights

Race format will be 3 rounds of Qualifying using Qual Points. Followed by the Mains with later mains for sure under the lights! The Pro Buggy A Final will be a 30min race guarenteed, other main lengths will be determined by amount of entries and time schedule etc.

There will be awards for the top 3 in all classes

We will have the building available for pitting of course and there is ample room for trailers or campers near the track. You are more than welcome to come and set-up your pit spots Friday anytime after 3:30pm. But there will be NO practice on Friday. I don't want people to feel that they are missing out if I allow Practice on Friday and i'm trying to keep travel costs down.

This will also be the last chance to run on the track in "race" conditions before the 4th and final round of the RC Pro Series North Division Sept. 21-23

Last year, YOU, the racers, raised over $800 for Karsyn's Krusaders! Through the t-shirt sales and the raffle, it was really great to see such generosity. I think we can do better than that this year!

Check out www.karsynskrusaders.org for more info about the charity

Flyer can be found at www.iowarctracks.com - LRT Raceway. Feel free to print off the flyer for your use, post at local tracks or take with you to other events. I will answer questions here or on facebook. Search LRT Raceway