R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Wisconsin & Illinois Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing-11/)
-   -   Road Trip ! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/wisconsin-illinois-racing/614459-road-trip.html)

Kromulous 03-31-2012 09:08 AM

Road Trip !

Going on a Raod trip to north east Missouri (from Cincinnati Ohio area) the weekend of the 21st of April, wanting to hit some RC racings on the way. Looks like we will roll thru Peoria, Springfield Illinois, and on thru to Qunincy out I-72.

Can you guys give me some ideas on tracks in that area that race saturday, or saturday night, indoor offroad, clay prefferred.

Liesure Hours is out of the way, but were considering it.

Thanks, Krom.

Showtime Racing 03-31-2012 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by Kromulous (Post 10540403)
Going on a Raod trip to north east Missouri (from Cincinnati Ohio area) the weekend of the 21st of April, wanting to hit some RC racings on the way. Looks like we will roll thru Peoria, Springfield Illinois, and on thru to Qunincy out I-72.

Can you guys give me some ideas on tracks in that area that race saturday, or saturday night, indoor offroad, clay prefferred.

Liesure Hours is out of the way, but were considering it.

Thanks, Krom.

This isn't by any chance the Krom that used to race at Radio-Active, is it?

jsorwell 03-31-2012 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by Showtime Racing (Post 10540621)
This isn't by any chance the Krom that used to race at Radio-Active, is it?

+1?

Kromulous 04-01-2012 04:31 PM

No i dont think so, i dont remember a Radio Active Rc Track. My real name is Joel Whitaker, been around racing these cars for many, to many LOL years now.

After seeing Leisure hours on some videos, not sure if we can pass it up, that place looks cool. Just abit out of our way thou.

Thanks, Krom.

Jonny5 04-01-2012 05:58 PM

Leisure Hours is definitely worth a trip. It's one of the best equipped racetracks in the country in every sense.

LCJ in Pekin (just outside Peoria) is a great time too- fun tracks and great people down there.

Heard nothing but positives about RJD in Lincoln as well, but never been there myself.

What classes do you plan on running?

Bobbert 04-01-2012 06:24 PM

Rjds in lincoln is a great facility

Kromulous 04-02-2012 07:33 AM

2wd Mod, and Mod Stadium truck if we can.

Those tracks have websites, the LCJ in Pekin, and the RJD in Lincoln?

Thanks, Krom.

sleek 04-02-2012 08:37 AM

lcjhobbyworld.com for Pekin's track
rjdhobbiesandraceway.com for the track in Lincoln

Both of these places are very nice and great friendly people !!!

conman70j 04-02-2012 08:53 AM

Hi Krom,

I own LCJ, we have a website www.LCJHOBBYWORLD.com We also have a thread here. RJD has a website as well www.rjdhobbiesandraceway.com , them and us work other businesses so we both try to update the sites but its hard to keep up. Id say the best way to keep up with the tracks is on here or just call. Rjd guys and our guys can awnser most questions here on each thread. Look forward to meeting you!!!

Lee Conley Jr
3092196970 text or call anytime