Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Looking for Real on road racers for prototype race cars. >

Looking for Real on road racers for prototype race cars.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for Real on road racers for prototype race cars.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Tech Regular

Im not sure how profesional your partner is seeing as he is calling us "girls"

He nor you have any idea what kind of caliber racers that you are talking to.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Glad you asked. Suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system, engine (pending) etc. We are currently deciding on which ones to officially go with.

Those who come back with negative comments will be turned down.
Old 01-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

exhaust?
Old 01-11-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

ah ha! Nothing gets past Kevin!
Seriously, if you are an area racer, then you would know all the local tracks. The best thing to do is to go to Trackside or RSJ and talk to people in person, and maybe absorb some info, because it's really sounding like you don't race much.
If you were a fast racer, you'd know who the other fast racers were and you wouldn't need to solicit people online.
If your car is that top secret that you can't even discuss basic design, then bring sketches/ideas to one of those tracks and I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback.
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Well if you two know anything about racing you would go to the race tracks and talk to people. If I was building a car to race at Daytona I would not sit on the net asking random people how to go about making my car faster. You two obviously have not any idea what is going on or how to make a car fast…other then a K-Series. The more you two talk the more it just sinks any hope you have of getting anything going. If you were fast at all you would know that doing something like this is stupid to the fullest degree. I cant recall Losi or Associated looking for “racers” on the net to get test cars to try out and make faster….no they have whole design teams and drivers that are worthy of getting paid to do it not some guy changing tires and oil down at the Amoco.
Tech Initiate

Hi all...I think that this is a good time to teach some people a lesson!!!

What do you all think?
Old 01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Initiate

On summer weekends, I race as many of them as I can. The last big race was an invite down to Arizona. Sadly, i wasnt able to get in a setup, that and my old Fantom threw a rod thru the crankcase.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

kinda true. I've been racing for a long time but no one knows my face at tthe sedan races. Go to an oval race not long i'll be setting up someones car. Point being you need to get out there and make your face known a little.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Tech Adept

Default whoahhh

i've posted up my email for people to talk to me. ive posted up my im.. msn is. [email protected] or yahoo is [email protected] plain an simple.. for all the open people that have emailed me i thank you.. for those of you who bash.. just leave the post.. period.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally posted by Teamentity
Glad you asked. Suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system, engine (pending) etc. We are currently deciding on which ones to officially go with.
well......that all sounds very technical. Would you mind speaking in more general terms?

Exhaust? Are you designing a 1/10th scale nitro TC?
Tech Champion

Originally posted by schmelme
exhaust?
Exactly....I smell a Yocal with a hinkerin to get a tinkerin with a 200MM TC ride and make it so fast it wont turn.
Tech Initiate

The only problem with that is that there are not any invite offroad races in arizona for the past 10 years
Tech Initiate

making a 200mm 4wd nitro 1/10th

It wasnt a invite where BK, Pavadis and the gang were at. I am family with the owner and a couple of the racers, so they dedicated it to me for my first offroad championship.
Old 01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Can u explain where ur "tetes" will be testing the car in the middle of "WINTER"
Old 01-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Teamentity
It wasnt a invite where BK, Pavadis and the gang were at. I am family with the owner and a couple of the racers, so they dedicated it to me for my first offroad championship.
So.....you were the only one that showed up so you won? Wow what a championship.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.