Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
Sunday's Carpet Series @ UNDERGROUND RC TRACK 2011/2012 >

Sunday's Carpet Series @ UNDERGROUND RC TRACK 2011/2012

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sunday's Carpet Series @ UNDERGROUND RC TRACK 2011/2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by TRXRACER99
you would be amazed
Tony used to race at UG before you became a regular there, FYI. He was also a regular customer and a racer at Strictly's basement on road racing scene years ago.

Just so you know.

Hopefully he'll show up again this season at UG.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:30 AM
Tech Adept

Default Back

Hey Guys.

The weather has been so nice to go inside or underground (pun intended).
So that's why I'm holding off the start of the season at underground.
With the outdoor track at leisure still open, and the upcoming fundraiser race
at the track. So I'm thinking of opening up racing at underground on Sunday, October 23
unless a number of you guys want to race before that I can be persuaded to open the track earlier.

I'm setting up a a cleaning crew for Sunday. To vacuum the track and to clean the pit area.
I will be moving the track inside barriers to the outside of the track, and vacuuming the whole track
and cleaning the pit area. After I have completed the cleaning process Rod King said he will set up a new layout on our existing clean carpet.

Tony G.
T. Racer.
Race. Director

Keep your comments and suggestions coming
Old 10-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Default Sunday

Hey guys

Aric and I will be there on Sunday to do some tidying up at the Underground racetrack.
For for some of your new or old racers that have a lot of questions about
what we will be running this winter, feel free to stop by and check out the track.
I will be there between 9 or 9:30 AM on Sunday till about 1:00 PM.
Call G for the code for the overhead doors to get in.
See you at the track.

Tony G.
T Racer.
Race Director
Old 10-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Just got done Cleaning the carpet and putting in a new layout. Its a close replica of what they are running in vegas this weekend. Ill put up a video later today
Old 10-09-2011, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtBm_...=youtube_gdata
New Layout!
Old 10-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRXRACER99
A chicane onto the straight ??? Blasphemy!

Seriously, looks fun and fast
Old 10-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Adept

Default Underground Race Track Ready

Hey guys

Ve Va Las Vegas all right the track at Underground is completely ready for use. Aric and I have completely cleaned the surface of the track with shop vaxs twice over. Aric has designed a new layout almost of the duplication of the Las Vegas track that's being run this week. The pit areas has been completely clean, tables moved, and chairs fixed and ready for use.
So anybody who wishes to practice on the new layout all they have to do is contact G for the code to the doors. Cost for practice I believe is $10 for as long as you're at underground. There are garbage cans by the door so if you eat and make a mess cleanup after yourself.

Next week is the fundraiser race at the track I unfortunately cannot make that race. So that means I will be available on Sunday for racers who would like to race and of course Sunday, October 23 will be opening day for Underground Racetrack.

Thank you

T Racer.
Tony G.
Race director
Old 10-10-2011, 01:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Aric, track looks great. Can't wait to for some underground carpet racing.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:30 AM
Tech Master

Thanks should be a great season at UG
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Master

Anybody planning to be there this Saturday?
Old 10-12-2011, 07:00 AM
Tech Master

I cant make it because of the fundrasing event but I would contact Tony to see if he will be there or call G and you can practice over there.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:11 PM
Tech Adept

Default Sponsorship

Hey guys

Great news for Underground Race Track. I just talked to Cindy and Chip from Al's Hobby shop. Our indoor racing season will start sometime in mid-to the end of October. Als" Hobby shop has agreed to sponsor Underground Race Track. What that means to us racers is that every week that you attend the Underground you will receive with your registration, a certificate that will give you 15% off on all parts that week at Al's Hobby shop.

This weekend is the fundraiser at The Track. I will not attend the fundraiser nor will I be able to be at underground. But the track is ready vacuumed, cleaned, and ready for practice. So anyone wishing to practice call G for the code and have fun.

Look here for more news about Underground.

Tony G.
T racer.
Race Director
Old 10-12-2011, 04:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T Racer
Hey guys

Great news for Underground Race Track. I just talked to Cindy and Chip from Al's Hobby shop. Our indoor racing season will start sometime in mid-to the end of October. Als" Hobby shop has agreed to sponsor Underground Race Track. What that means to us racers is that every week that you attend the Underground you will receive with your registration, a certificate that will give you 15% off on all parts that week at Al's Hobby shop.

This weekend is the fundraiser at The Track. I will not attend the fundraiser nor will I be able to be at underground. But the track is ready vacuumed, cleaned, and ready for practice. So anyone wishing to practice call G for the code and have fun.

Look here for more news about Underground.

Tony G.
T racer.
Race Director
So..... come and "break" them at The Underground, and "Git-m-fixed" at Al's... LOL
......................Sorry couldn't resist....
Old 10-14-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

layout looks great .. though I swear we have had that exacte layout before... hmm dayshavoo

I'll be there on the 23rd for the opening day hope everyone else can make it.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:40 AM
Tech Adept

Default layout

Hay Guys

No Dan I don't think we ever had a track layout like this one, if you were at the Novak race two years ago the track was similar but is currently being used in Las Vegas. With the addition of Aric to my staff we will change the track layout more often than in the past. Each week the track will be vacuumed. For those that come other days and wish to practice the vacuum will be there if they wish to vacuum the track. I'm really looking forward for Sunday the 23rd opening day at Underground RaceTrack. There's a lot of questions being asked of what classes will be running. At this point it is hard to determine until the racers start showing up.

I will be announcing at the Traxas booth at the I hobby show on Thursday and Friday.

Any questions about this season fire away

Tony G.
T Racer.
Race Rirector

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.