R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing

Old 06-20-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to Essnowyt
Default Summer indoor carpet road course race program, at Hobbytown USA Oshkosh.

Hello all. I would like to invite you all to Hobbytown USA Oshkosh summer indoor carpet race program. With the recent addition of the Revolution Raceway as their permanent race facility they are finally able to run carpet cars year round. I, Eric Schneeweis, (Snowy) will be directing for the summer program. This program will be geared to on-road cars, for example: Sedans, Pan-cars, and Delphi's. Any and all trucks and other chassis are welcome, however there needs to be a minimum of three cars to race in one class. Races will be held on a Bi-weekly basis on Saturday nights. The race dates are: June 26, July 10, July 24, Aug 7, Aug 21, and Sept 4. The track will open at 4pm, races start at 7pm. There are six race dates, and two throw outs will be allowed in the series. For more info, and up-to-date results see Summer Race Page
Hope to see some of you there.

Drive it, Dont slide it!
Essnowyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:24 PM   #2
Tech Master

Send a message via AIM to Switch Blade

when my aunt and uncle took my brother and I up north, we stopped here, and I have to say that it looked like the one of the nicest carpet tracks ive seen...and their hobby shop is pretty big...looks like a nice place to race