Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing
ROUND LAKE RC PRESENTS DIRTWARS 2010 SEPT.12 >

ROUND LAKE RC PRESENTS DIRTWARS 2010 SEPT.12

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROUND LAKE RC PRESENTS DIRTWARS 2010 SEPT.12

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 09:19 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Solara
Eric...thank you for letting SPEED PASSION, SPEED POWER and EAST COAST BODIES TUNED be part of the DIRT WAR 2010....too bad I was tie up with the ON ROAD racing that we are sponsoring as well. But next year, definitely need to be there for OFF ROAD and smell the NITRO...

If there are pictures, please do let me know...Speed Passion has the RACE EVENT site that we post pictures of the event. Of course we don't need all 2000 of them...just pick a good 20-30 of them and I can get that posted onto the website.

Thanks......Albert Mui / Howard Lo (Speed Passion USA)
LOL You sure you dont want all 2000...JK Albert, It was nice meeting you, please PM me your email address and I will send you over some pictures!! Thanks again!!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I was in the area, so I stopped by to watch some of the racing. There was alot of good racing going on but what really stood out was the hacking going on in the Short course mains. I think the drivers suddenly forgot how to slow down for turns.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lostinbaja
I was in the area, so I stopped by to watch some of the racing. There was alot of good racing going on but what really stood out was the hacking going on in the Short course mains. I think the drivers suddenly forgot how to slow down for turns.
I often refer to 2WD Mod SC as a test of who can crash the fastest. I had a ball all day in 2WD Stock until the battery ran out on the last lap
Old 09-15-2010, 04:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 85 (100%+)

Once again I want to take the time to say Thanks to everyone that came out. The race was a huge success and everyone that attended had a good time.We had a Ton of giveaways from great sponsors. I would like to take the time to say thanks to all of our sponsors. We hope to get these sponsors back for the third annual Dirt Wars 2011. Sponsors generaly don't get any feedback once the race is over. I hope that everyone that won something can take the time and give them a shout and just say Thank You and tell them about the race. A call or email like this goes a really long way.

The Track @ Harbor Hobbies 847-246-1762 contact Erik
Speed Passion/Speed Power USA 1-888-928-1328
Fantom Racing 269-483-0200
Nitro North [email protected]
Adventure Hobbies 847-537-8669 contact George
Mike Tuohys Toolbox [email protected]
Hobby World 847-543-4756

Pictures will be up soon so keep your eye on the thread
Thanks, Neil