R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Wisconsin & Illinois Racing

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 12:08 AM   #16
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Send a message via AIM to gpd123 Send a message via Yahoo to gpd123

More info available on the track in Rockford/ Roscoe. Here it is................ http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthr...&threadid=39782
Old 05-23-2004, 07:06 PM   #17
Tech Apprentice

Well, I ran the nitro sedan and love it. Sure beats running in a corn field. Hope to see you all this Sat.
Old 05-24-2004, 04:09 PM   #18
Tech Apprentice

So I was on the cheese city site and looking at the pics of the dirt track. Loks good. But...................who did the photo shop to get rid of the corn field?
Old 05-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #19
Administrator

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

txr400rider

could you please remove that avitar, this is a g rated forum....i have asked shane to remove it, so if you could please remove it before they do.....

thank you

matt

also, i would have pmed you but that is not an option ....cause you dont have it picke in your profile
Old 05-24-2004, 08:27 PM   #20
Tech Initiate

Unhappy It was fun while it lasted

I'm sorry, thought this might happen though. Oh well, the 450r excites me just about as much as self-pleasuring women. LOL!!
Old 05-25-2004, 07:00 AM   #21
Administrator

450r...a childs toy......get a rincon.....that is power.....those sport bikes are only for show on a flat trail like the cheese....fun, but flat....go to a real trail like the dead horse, wont make it a mile....

i watched about three kids in south wayne at the gas station on sat.......a bunch of fools......the one kid tryed to show off and ran right into the pipe protecting the gas pumps.....it was good entertainment....
Old 05-25-2004, 09:55 AM   #22
Tech Initiate

Wink I know what ya mean

Yeah, I know what you mean, sport quads aren't squat in tough mud & rock conditions. You mean you actually ride that boring a$$ trail system around Monroe, SW, Darlington, etc. Although that trail system wasn't TOO bad a few years ago, between Holandale & Darlington, thru Fayette, used to be pretty good, until most of the landowners closed down their property. Now it's mostly road riding , thats why now I primarly ride with buddys & relitives on our own property, or good friends land. Although, if you want to know an AWESOME place to ride, there is a guy just outside of Hollandale that owns about 800 acres, 400 on each side of the Pec. He will let anybody ride there as long as you sign his release form saying he's not responsible for your own stupidity . The only time he may not want anyone to ride is if his wife & her friends are out riding horses. It is thebest private place I know of around this area. The trails & river crossings are endless, a person or group can ride all day & never hit the same trail twice, ( unless you get lost, which can happen very easy ). If you want I could give you his number if you're interested.
Old 05-26-2004, 07:31 PM   #23
Tech Apprentice

I got yelled at.... I thought this was a rc site....but on the otherhand, I do miss my Suzuki It would be nice to get another. But the wife would kill me if I found another reason to ditch her on the weekends
Old 05-27-2004, 10:22 AM   #24
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Positive Note

Hey Guys Ė If youíve read this thread from the beginning youíve read some negative opinions of Cheese City Xtreme. Thought Iíd post a positive for them. I ran with them for the end of indoor season and had a good time. I plan on running with them once the weather breaks and we are able to go outside (just bought an 1/8 buggy and think it will be a lot of fun to race!). I would caution everyone that hasnít run with them to come and try it outÖ. donít let some guys that had a bad experience sway your opinion. Come out and run, make your own decision.

Like any club, there are good (great) things about Cheese City, and there are negatives. Seems to me that the guys that run the club try to fix the negatives and build on the positives.

My two centsÖ
Old 05-27-2004, 04:00 PM   #25
Tech Adept

Default Thanks TAKT

Thanks TAKT

We really needed that!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:20 PM   #26
Tech Apprentice

Hey TAKT, have you been to the den yet? You should come and check it out. They are running sedans, ele. and nitro, stadium trucks, and what ever else you can get enough people to bring down. Right now its on pavement. But there is suppose to be dirt track soon.
Old 05-27-2004, 04:36 PM   #27
Tech Rookie

TAKT must be high. I was there twice. That dork with the glasses was the rudest SOB I ever met. There was always bickering when the "rulers" didn't win or get their way. My advise, STAY AWAY!!!!!! It's not a club, it's a joke!!
Old 05-27-2004, 04:42 PM   #28
Tech Apprentice

ooh........harsh
Old 05-27-2004, 04:45 PM   #29
Tech Initiate

Exclamation Cool It!

I think from my posts everyone knows where I stand in this whole issue, HOWEVER, don't F-up a good thing here & get this thread closed again. There has been alot of other topics on this thread that are plenty good to discuss too.
Old 05-27-2004, 08:30 PM   #30
Administrator

thank you trx.....i always find it odd that someone comes in and signs up just to blast someone or thing.....
Closed Thread